TJ09

2014-05-15 - Minor Feature Update

I'm most excited about the Name Claiming feature. There are some names I've been eyeing for awhile.

I like the biome location feature for eggs. I hope something like this can be rolled out for the AP as well.

Cool! Thanks for the updates, TJ! xd.png

Can't wait to see them!

Edited by LumosSeeker148

Yay thank you TJ it's really interesting looking to see where all my dragons have come from biggrin.gif

I've seen both "Alpine" and "Mountains" as well, but I can't remember which. I figure that will be changed so that it's all consistent.

What consititutes 'inactivity'? I am online practically everyday but I know my friends aren't always on. I would love a better explaination for myself as well. Name stealing soulds fun but at the same time I love my names. I donct wantcto lose the over a vacation or something of the sort.

I can't see the biomes - wrong 50% apparently sad.gif I can't even see it when logged out.

Cool I wonder how that name thing is going to work >:)

Another thing when I checked the parents of one of my vines they both say "Cave" just wondering if this is a glitch or not because when I checked one of my other vines it says forest ? >.>

Stealing names? I'm concerned that this "small set of people" is going to grab all the good names before the rest of us get a chance ;u;

I can't see the biomes - wrong 50% apparently sad.gif I can't even see it when logged out.

That means there are three groups!

One can see the Biomes Location on scrolls when they are logged in.

Two, like me, can only see the Biomes Location when we are logged out.

Three cannot see the Biomes Location at all.

For the ones that are wondering why some dragon have CAVE instead of a biome, it is cause they were stolen before the biomes were introduced, and at that time it was only known as CAVE, there is no bug to it. It cant say you got it from alpine when you got it from cave.

^right there with you on that sentiment Grishiu 0.o

that's actually the first thing I thought about when I read this newspost meep (*only stalks like two names herself so*)

I'm very excited about seeing biomes! I think it's a useful feature for newbies to use before they'd have to go seek out a wiki.

I have a few tri-horns that were caught in the Desert before their biome was switched, and they do show up listing "Desert" in their view pages (newer ones list "Mountains" as they should) laugh.gif

edit: the older pre-biome dragons just list "Cave" as their Location

Edited by s0r0k4

I'm loving the biome feature! It's so neat and will certainly help with Copper breeding smile.gif

One thing I would like to know, however, is what length of time constitutes as inactive?

I am one of those who can only see them if logged out. I want group 1!!! Please?

There are very few names I really want to "steal" and one is on an active scroll. Still, I like the idea of being able to, someday.

That means there are three groups!

One can see the Biomes Location on scrolls when they are logged in.

Two, like me, can only see the Biomes Location when we are logged out.

Three cannot see the Biomes Location at all.

Wow. So I'm in the group of people seeing the feature while logged out. Sweet! Now I know I have a pair of desert Trihorns and one alpine Turpy.<3

Edited by Light Concorde

What consititutes 'inactivity'? I am online practically everyday but I know my friends aren't always on. I would love a better explaination for myself as well. Name stealing soulds fun but at the same time I love my names. I donct wantcto lose the over a vacation or something of the sort.

Maybe 6 months to a year if I recall.

It use to be eight weeks, exactly.

I know because my computerless niece had planned a visit when her scroll was was just under two months, but a couple of days past 8 weeks. All her names were gone, and she was heartbroken. We use to play DC when her family lived with me for about 6 months. I don't know if she's been back since. Her parents still won't get a computer. dry.gif

Exciting news thanks TJ! I am lucky user to see biome once logged in and noticed change scroll before dashing here. All exciting changes smile.gif

I'm one of those who can see the Biomes the dragons came from. Daris infoms me that he was caught at the cave. tongue.gifbiggrin.gif The other CB's are sorted by Biome. smile.gif It's a nice feature especially with those dragons that are available in all Biomes. A few people will likely start breeding lines for certain biomes and dragons. That should be interesting to see. smile.gif

First thing thanks TJ But why im not seeing anything ? i loged out and in again to see but nothing changed o.O and another question: Is it fair to steal the names of others? i don't want example who steal mine and even if they dont log in why you steal? be original invent some names and leave them the way they was named so if they have some bad times and things like that ? thats not abandon but hard time. Maybe their names means special for the user.

Edited by xXKissxMyxDreamxX