HomeForFlowers

Pokemon OOC

I think Yveltal or Celebi would make good parents but Deoxys would be pretty funny. His personality doesn't seem like the parenting type but it seems like it would cause a lot of antics.

That would be funny to see Deoxys raise Arceus. Celebi I could see, but wouldn't Arceus be the same size as Celebi when he or she hatches?

Arceus is going to be bigger than both Celebi and Deoxys. Yveltal is bigger than Arceus on all accounts. I think this Arceus will be smaller than what it will be fully grown, but it'll still be big.

My only problem with Deoxys and Yveltal being parents is how they're going to even get to the egg. Celebi isn't exactly dull when it comes to hiding the egg, nor does she really have a good enough relationship with someone to tell them where the egg is. They'll either have to stumble upon it or get on good enough relations with Celebi for her to show them it. Of course, she could somehow lose the egg, but that'll create a tortured Celebi for whatever length of time she is away from the egg. I'm not saying Deoxys and Yveltal can't be parents, I'm just saying we need to figure out how the egg will get to them if we decide to do one of them.

Of course Arceus can have multiple parents because no one said having three mommies was a problem.

That would be very hard.

Because deoxys and yveltal and xerneas happen to be far far away. She had a good relation with Dialga in another timeline but this one is different.

I think Yveltal or Celebi would make good parents but Deoxys would be pretty funny. His personality doesn't seem like the parenting type but it seems like it would cause a lot of antics.

that's one of the reasons I kinda want xem to do it. I think xe would make a great parent after a while, but it would be as much xem growing up as the baby

Plus antics are always fun tongue.gif

And there's the bit about Arceus not wanting his parent around maybe being a thing, like I said above

Also, I expect that when he hatches he'll be about the size on like a Poochyena

Well in HGSS you get to see Arceus create an egg right? And the legendaries that hatch from those are full-size. But then again Kangaskhans hatch with babies in their pouches and Cubone hatch with their mother's skull on their heads, so the canonicity of that is debatable.

Also oh gosh Deoxys as a parent would be amazing. Imagine the shenanigans. But I'm also kind of in favour of letting one/some of the megas do it? Because a lot of the legendaries are either crazy or corrupt now, and I think Celebi wouldn't risk literally future god falling into the hands of one of them.

I don't really see any of the megas as parents... But it is something to consider

I PMed Shadow on the matter of who can be Arceus's parent. She said everyone on the list of who can be the Arceus is alright and so is Raptor, but she said Xerneas probably shouldn't be the parent. On the Celebi idea, I don't think she's going to let anyone touch the egg unless the person who gave her the egg in the first place told her to do so. She's mostly going to be heavily protective of it and she'll make sure to hide it well. I think the best way for Deoxys and or Yveltal to become the parent of the egg is for the egg to either be stolen or lost.

On a separate note, the current egg is not the Arceus egg and Master had an idea on who it can be. It may of only been released in Japan, buy Diancie is still a legendary with a full moveset and has not been taken yet. Considering it is a new legendary, we could make the current egg an Diancie and someone can go ahead and take that for a new character. Diancie isn't nearly as huge as say Arceus, so it can hatch at about anytime and everything will pretty much be okay. What do y'all think? (Thank Master for the idea.)

Edited by Doctortear

I'm back from my occasional breaks of posting! I've decided that, if you want to either play the baby Arceus or parent it, you'll have to PM me and tell me why you think so. I can and will be taking up with Doctortear and MasterWeavile to decide who gets these roles (multiple for the parent roles). Sound fair to everyone?

I like the Diancie idea.

Anyway, I'd like to have mega Scizor if that is fine.

You've been added, Razzy.

Speaking of Diancie, I found two slightly messy animated sprites!

user posted image

user posted image

I could try to fix them up in Photoshop, but I'm pretty sure the error isn't that major.

Diancie can also mega evolve is confirmed, but since we don't have those sprites, or any idea what her ability is in that form, we wait. Primeval Groudon and Kyogre are also confirmed, no idea on ability but Primeval Groudon is a Fire/Groudon, Primeval Kyogre is either pure water or water/electric

While that is true, I don't think we should meddle with mega evolutions until we fully know what they do. Besides, we don't even have the sprites for those which is enough evidence that messing with it may not be the best idea. I mean, you could if you want to, but I'm not touching Mega evolved Kyogre for the sake of not knowing what's going on. Once I do more know, than you can expect mega Kyogre.

It's is not mega evolve, it's called "Return to Primeval", be either so, like I said, We should wait till November (ITS SO FAR AWAY!!!) or until they show more on the primeval forms, or Diancies mega.

Right, Primeval forme. Forgot about that.

But yes, I don't think anyone was thinking about doing Mega Diancie anytime soon. Only person has said the idea was any good and no one has tried to claim Diancie and say they want to be the egg.

I blame ignorance on that, I personally like like that idea, but playing a pokemon with little information, isn't even out yet, and hasn't had a movie to give us some personality, is something I would prefer to pass on. We could have it be Diancie's egg, but it just takes awhile to hatch (When someone claims it whenever that happens). I wouldn't want this shot down, just delayed.

Diancie has been released, but only in Japan. We know it's ability, height, stats, TM moves, weight, moves, typing, and pretty much everything but the lore which is exactly why the egg idea works in the first place. I have no idea what personality it is suppose to have, but that's really up to the person who takes Diancie. I didn't expect this plot to happen immediately just as the Arceus plot is probably not going to happen for a good long while.

Serebii page here just in case.

EDIT: We don't know the experience growth, base happiness, effort values earned, and egg moves, but none of that is necessary for this story, especially egg moves since it can only really get those by hacking.

Edited by Doctortear

Um, if you mean Diance, it is released. While the event is Japan-only, you can get them by trading and stuff in the US

Nothing in pokemon is truly released unless it's in America. How dare you think otherwise! xd.png

Spoken like a true patriot.

If we do end up doing this Diancie egg thing, who would be the parent this time around? It isn't as major as Arceus, but it is still somewhat important. Celebi is the obvious default, but it is still open.

...Rock/Fairy... I would say Xerneas... but... yeah...

Since it most likely would adapt in a cave, I say the lake trio.

That would work except no one has taken Azelf since Backup dropped him. It could still work, but I think Azelf needs to come back for that to work to the best extent.

Wow, lots of plotting x3

I can take Azelf as needed; I'll just have to do a bit of skimming over Backup's older posts to get an idea of what he was portrayed as.

Concerning Suicune, I want to say maybe poison one or two of the three; someone's got to have a victory against Suicune at some point. Lake Valor can be up for grabs (tis what Azelf gets for leaving his post without telling his sisters and making them worry |D) and then I might volunteer Mesprit's lake, Lake Verity just so she can develop a grudge against Suicune. I initially planned it for Mesprit to thoroughly like the water-type beast and constantly pester him in an affectionate manner like she does with pokemon she likes.

For Diancie, if someone who isn't Doctor takes the legendary, Registeel could be the parent figure alongside Meloetta? Just tossing that out there.

I support Deoxys being the parent figure for baby Arceus with perhaps Yveltal as a secondary parent.

Shadow, your proposition of sending PMs with the thoughts of members is fair in my opinion.

Soulking, you make a good writer when you actually take the time to build up your posts but, I must agree with the others who voiced their opinions. With how you are portarying Dialga and Xerneas, I don't think either of them would make good parents. Perhaps if you toned down on the rash behaviors and the caps-lock demands IC, then maybe they can develop into better, more thought out, personalities.

For Diancie, if someone who isn't Doctor takes the legendary, Registeel could be the parent figure alongside Meloetta? Just tossing that out there.

Registeel being a parent was actually a joke. It majorly wouldn't work because it's pretty much like a robot and it's going to be eventually called away for the Regigigas plot. We were merely messing around with the idea. happy.gif