HomeForFlowers

Pokemon OOC

It's in the Orange Islands (for those who have watche the television show). I thought it would be a good place for Ho-Oh to hide for now.

Hmmm...I might wait until it is shown, but I want to reserve it a head of time(because I absolutely love Sableyes)

Uh, aren't Articuno and Zapdos just now starting to fly away from the Orange Islands or am I mistaken?

They could have seen Ho-Oh crash land...? But seriously, after getting hit from the swipe from Kyrum on his wing and his tail feathers getting hit from Dialga's Roar of Time, Ho-Oh would be in no shape to fly for some time so he used whatever energy he had left just to fly to an island.

They are, some maybe half hour after Lugia has left. Meaning, Lugia and Ho-Oh are going to pass right by each other, one under water and the other in the air.

Articuno and Zapdos might miss Ho-Oh because they're headed more towards the East, making a kind of V shape with Orange Islands being the point and Ho-Oh being the left half.

I'd made the estimate that the Orange Islands is somewhere between an hour and two hours worth of flying, even for the fastest birds.

EDIT: Found a map that someone made a few years ago: Link

It only goes to Unova but I think it's an accurate representation of how the regions look side by side.

Edited by Narvix

I don't doubt Ho-Oh had to land. After what he's been through, he needs to rest for a good long while. I'm just wondering that, if Zapdos and Articuno did see him, what they would do. They were going to look for the Legendary Beasts, but seeing Ho-Oh may change their plans. Not entirely sure, but it is possible. (Maybe even more possible considering I'm waiting for Shadow to reply to a PM concerning Entei and the birds.)

Or, as Narvix said, they could be too far apart to notice Ho-Oh. I'm not saying they have to see him, but, if they do, they'll probably either being very curious or upset that Ho-Oh landed there.

Hmmm...this does pose a problem. Ho-Oh had to quickly flee and just chose a random direction because he grew scared

Okay, the island's called Pinkan Island and it is located southwest of Shamouti Island.

user posted image

This being said, I don't think it's likely that any of the three would spot each other. Too much distance really.

If Ho-Oh is fleeing with an injured body, I don't think he'd travel so far in my opinion. He'd be too worn out and hurt. But that's me. You don't need to listen to me about where you put Ho-Oh.

EDIT: If you don't recognize Shamouti Island, start from the 12 o'clock island. There's a large land mass below it and then a third, smaller mass with three dots practically touching it. That's Shamouti Island with (from left to right) Lightning, Ice, and Fire Islands.

Edited by Narvix

Raptor, just to make certain: Since we don't know Sableye's ability yet, you can't post with it. Not saying you can't reserve it, just letting you know that until we have full information on it, you can't actually post ^^

For the same reason, Diancie can't mega and Groudon and Kyogre can go Primal

I do suppose it would be okay for you to use it a bit, as long as it didn't mega at all until we have full info on the mega

I know about Sableye, I might post with him, but he won't have any of the mega stuff until it's finally out, then he'll find it in a cave or something

Zekrom

Sorry, I thought the glowing blue on the tail was clear (also big tall black Pokemon)

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

So Yveltal and Zekrom are talking, and Reshiram and Xerneass are talking? We need to capitalize on this somehow...

Well, Zekrom isn't really talking to Yveltal yet. All Yveltal wants to do is get out from the storm and if she sees Xerneas, she'll most likely leave.

Writing a post now. But I have a question, would the toxicity of the water hurt Scizor since he is steel? Technically he is immune to it but I may not be seeing the whole part.

I just realized, taking a future-looking perspective, Mesprit's statement to Darkrai about her not wanting him to be hurt could be taken two ways. One way was the immediate situation with the Future Sight raining down. The other way could be referring to a battle that Darkrai might end up partaking in later where he would be attacked by 'x' amount of Legendaries because he was on Suicune's side and aiding the beast.

Plus, I'm still being reminded of Darkrai's specific movie when you had him say "just stop," Doctor.

I like rereading posts in a thread. Helps me not forget what's happened |D

EDIT: Raz, I left my post ending that Mesprit was falling, not yet in the water. So it's your call if you want Scizor to catch her before she hits or dive in for her. However, I don't think it'll affect him at all unless he accidentally drinks any of the poisoned water.

That being said, if he did get any in his system, I would think it would be slow in affecting him.

Edited by Narvix

Scizor should be fine, he's immune to Poison from the outside. Though I'd watch out for accidentally drinking it somehow

x3 Raz, Mesprit's unconscious with a move-induced sleep at this point. You're free to have Scizor move her about without fear of powerplaying/godmodding (whichever is the right term for this instance |D).

Now to decide on if Azelf will see the trailing ends of the encounter or arrive when Scizor is surfacing with Mesprit in his claws?

Ok I edited the Scizor post about Mespirit falling.

And thanks for the insight about the poisoned waters.

Another post or so and Scizor should have Mespirit in his claws, being safe.

And I plan on changing Scizor gradually throughout the entire RP, so you don't have to worry about that for now.

Ah well, all I could really post for Mesprit then is: "Mesprit was falling towards the water .-. Where is that dang Scizor?"

x3

EDIT: Nah, I can likely get a minor nightmare going through Mesprit's mind. Supposedly, the nightmares should start almost as soon as Darkrai has put a being to sleep with steady progression of the nightmares getting worse. I think?

Doctor, are you okay with this theory or did you have something else in mind?

Edited by Narvix

Well Keldeo didn't get any nightmares because Darkrai hadn't stayed near her for too long. I think he stayed the same amount of time with Keldeo as with Mesprit, but if you want her to have nightmares I'm okay with that as well.

The nightmares can manifest in whatever way best suits they user. If nightmares slowly building up works best, then that is what happens. The nightmares manifest in the way that is most frightening for the victim. As seen in the movies and games, Darkrai can manipulate the nightmares, but since he left, I don't think he'll be doing that. Whatever happens is up to you.

EDIT: Since no one else seems interested, would anyone mind if I picked up Mew?

Edited by Doctortear

Alright, fair enough.

I say, by all means. I've already got one playful character |D I don't think I could handle another.

Edited by Narvix

Oh goodie, I have something I want Mew to do in this next Celebi post and I do have a couple ideas on what to do with her later on.

For the nightmares, perhaps they only occur when Darkrai attacks them with Dark Void when he is angry/other emotions. That could explain why Keldeo didn't get any nightmares because Darkrai had the intention of helping her.

That would work, but he still has the ability Bad Dreams which makes anyone around him who is sleeping have nightmares. It's the reason why he's so misunderstood. If it only worked when he was angry or had strong emotions, then he wouldn't be so misunderstood. I do think if his emotions are high the nightmares would be more powerful, but, in generally, I do not think his emotions afflict the nightmares. Nice theory though.