HomeForFlowers

Pokemon OOC

Hm, well I have a question to ask y'all.

I know I said I was going to do a male Kyogre unless a good reason popped up. A sorta good reason popped up. If Kyogre is non-shiny, I'll make it female. If it is shiny, I'll make it male because pink male Kyogre all the way.

What do you guys think?

Edited by Doctortear

Well, we've kinda already got Palkia being pink and male and stuff... It'd be different for Kyogre of course, but still

Though I'd really rather a male Kyogre, so... PINK MALE KYOGRE ALL TEH WAY

Doesn't matter to me. I can make Lugia gender fluid if people really want another female. I could also have Zapdos take on the female pronouns if someone wants to start calling it a female.

People wanting females is the only real reason I made the suggestion. I knew someone told me to make Kyogre female and, while I had planed to make it male, I could make it female if people wanted me to.

I just have a habit of making males because females are more often highly outnumbering the males. It's not all that common for me to see males outnumbering females in an RP but I think it's because the Legendary pokemon tend to give off a male gendered vibe in the anime.

Indeed, all of that is very true Narvix

I usually only worry about my own personal gender ratios. Though that's kinda gone out the window this time around. Considering three females and two non-binary characters >_>

I say male Kyogre, but I don't think it should be shiny since no other legendaries are shiny in this RP, though you could make the three Beasts shiny like in the movie.

Um, Deoxys, Articuno, Giratina, Genesect and Cresselia are all shiny pokemon in this RP. Kyogre would not be the first one and I can't make the beasts shiny because I don't have any of them.

Edited by Doctortear

Okay, but if I remember Giratina isn't shiny but the shiny sprite was the only one that worked for shadow claw... So yeah, just goes to show how much of other characters I remember.

Someone did show Shadow a working sprite and she said she was thinking about making it shiny. Her using the shiny sprite again has most likely confirmed this.

On an unrelated note, I think so far people want a male Kyogre. After this Steel post, I'll wait for someone else to post and if I don't get more people telling me to make Kyogre female, I'll do a post with a shiny male Kyogre.

Doctor, were we going to have the bird trio do anything or just group together again? I mean, did you want to have any side plot with them?

Doctor, were we going to have the bird trio do anything or just group together again? I mean, did you want to have any side plot with them?

I was planning on something, but Moonbeam kinda disappeared and you did offer Zapdos up for interaction with Phone. (Though that request was kinda ignored.) I was hoping they could group together to do something. I was hoping they could do a side plot, but I wasn't exactly sure what. I was hoping You, Moonbeam, and I could come up with something, but since Moonbeam, as I've been told, is prone to leaving for months on earth and then coming back out of the blue, I'm not sure we can do much with Moltres. Still, I could have Articuno meet up with Zapdos. Maybe we could try to do a sub-plot with those two while we wait for Moonbeam to reappear?

We can do that.

Any ideas to toss around?

Maybe some sort of interaction with Entei and one of his siblings? (Possibly Suicune unless Raiku is snatched up?)

Or maybe some interaction with the Eon Guardians?

Raikou hasn't been taken yet. If someone wants to take him up for an interaction between the birds and the legendary beasts, then I could accept them and we could make that so. Entei would be a good idea, but I'm not entirely sure where he is. I'm pretty sure he's back at Suicune's hideout, but getting there will require Zapdos and Articuno to do a mini timeskip. No big deal, but they won't be on the same time as everyone.

The Eon Guardians are in Kanto, so that is something we can surely do. I still have Kyogre up for interaction, but I don't think interacting with myself will be that fun. It would give both parties something to do as neither of them have done much lately. Either suggestion is fine by me.

I would suggest they go to Sinnoh, but that region is a bit stressed. If we're thinking about doing Kanto, the birds can meet up with Victini, Jirachi, and Banette. Kalos has Zoroark who has no one to interact with. Those are some ideas as who they can start to speak with, but as for an actual sub-plot, I don't have much. We can try to discuss something via PM, but I don't have anything extravagant on mind.

Also, on a side note, here's the gender ratio.

Male - 20

Female - 17

Neutral - 6

21 if you count Arceus. I counted the three that are up for grabs, but not the ones who haven't shown up yet.

I'm all for them meeting up with Lati@s

Backup will have to reappear. So I'll Pm her the location of my Latias post later if we decide to do that

Okay. I'm also thinking that we should get an actual, active "team" to combat Suicune's efforts. Moltres and Articuno can basically make new water sources. But Moon isn't around. So it would figure that we'd need someone who could purify the poisoned water somehow.

Suggestions?

Well Shaymin can remove toxins from the land. She could be part of the group if pudding would allow it.

Deoxys can mess with things at a molecular level, but IDK if xe'd be willing to help. And it would take a long time for xem to create a virus strand to purify the water. Since xe would have to be careful that it couldn't mutate and cause sickness itself. And then there's the fact that few people like xir. Plus xe's gonna be important later...

But it's still an option if someone is capable of convincing xem to help

None of the rest of mine can do anything I don't think

Gabrielle would be willing to help directly fend off anyone trying to stop them of course. and she could certainly combat the dogs on equal terms

Except Suicune, because:

204+ SpA Suicune Hydro Pump vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Mega Absol: 222-262 (81.6 - 96.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

+2 252+ Atk Mega Absol Sucker Punch vs. 252 HP / 24 Def Suicune: 277-327 (68.5 - 80.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

(After Swords Dance)

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Alright. We already know a Ho-Oh and Lugia conflict is going to occur, most likely long term but not necessarily as a full out battle. And if they're involved, so are their underlings and vise versa.

I have a feeling that there's gonna be development for Lucario? Given her aura sensing and such? Alongside Mewtwo perhaps?

What about the Eon Siblings? I feel like they might know more than initial thought?

Narvix, since we're having Zapdos and Articuno meet up, should I do a post with Articuno showing up or do you want to go ahead with Zapdos?

You can go ahead if you'd like. Zapdos is "home" in the Orange Islands. But you can move it elsewhere if needed/desired.

Edited by Narvix

The Eon twins are explorers, and right now they've lost what's basically their compass. So they don't really know anything >_<

EDIT: Also, looking at the size chart. Most of the larger legends are male, and most of the small ones are female This is not sexist at all

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Haha as I stated, I could make Lugia gender fluid and Zapdos can be called a female if someone (one of the other Legends) decide to start giving it female pronouns.

If you want Zapdos to be female, I could have Articuno call it "sister". It is completely up to you, but I could do so considering I'm not exactly done with this post yet.