HomeForFlowers

Pokemon OOC

I'm actually thinking of letting you go for it x3 I mean, it could be likely that Articuno doesn't want to refer to her sibling as "it." I'll likely still continue labeling Zapdos as genderless since it would be the bird's own thought process and such.

I'll go ahead and do it then. I can see Articuno having a problem with calling Zapdos an "it". She wouldn't want to think of Zapdos as a creature but a dignified being. Now that I'm thinking about it, if Zapdos does turn out to be female, then it would be the three sisters serving under Lugia with the three brothers serving under Ho-Oh. Just a random thought.

Haha Power Puffs vs the Rowdy Ruffs x3 Though, slightly switched since the birds usually might end up fighting and misbehaving while the beasts are more united in way of working together.

I mean, Zapdos, man. Always trying to take Moltres' territory |D

Soulking:

252 SpA Pixilate Mega Gardevoir Hyper Voice vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Yveltal: 464-548 (118 - 139.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO

And a max Speed Gardevoir is two points faster than a max Speed Yveltal

Just because it's not x4 weak to dragon doesn't mean a Fairy won't easily kill it

Further, don't even suggest that I mightn't know my Ubers meta. I know what kills what :/

Mega Gardevoir's Voice is truly terrifying, even Arceus takes massive damage:

252 SpA Pixilate Mega Gardevoir Hyper Voice vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Arceus: 195-231 (43.9 - 52%) -- 13.3% chance to 2HKO

Luckily, Arceus can Swords Dance on the first hit and OHKO with ExtremeSpeed on the next turn

Kyogre and Gardevoir are about evenly matched BTW, except that Kyogre is a dork

Your best shot against M-Gardevoir is likely Scizor or M-Lucario, since STAB SE Technician/Adaptability priority in Bullet Punch

Or Articuno could respect her sibling's preferences and use gender-neutral terms :I

They/them/their as a singular gender-neutral pronoun is perfectly acceptable grammar and has been for hundreds of years. Please please please use it.

(Yeah still didn't make a post yet I'm REALLY SORRY can I still cite writer's block for this?)

Oh and, Soulking, you called Yveltal a "he" in your post. The Yveltal in this RP is female, just so you know. happy.gif

Well, alright then e_e

Just.. don't question my knowledge of the metagame, ever

Or Articuno could respect her sibling's preferences and use gender-neutral terms :I

They/them/their as a singular gender-neutral pronoun is perfectly acceptable grammar and has been for hundreds of years. Please please please use it.

(Yeah still didn't make a post yet I'm REALLY SORRY can I still cite writer's block for this?)

I didn't think of this. However, Zapdos doesn't have a preference of any kind. It doesn't care if it's labeled he, she, or it by others. It only refers to itself as it, as genderless.

While I understand that, Articuno doesn't. She would try to force a gender upon her siblings. Is that the right thing to do? No, she is still going to do it. Now, my other characters will most likely do so, but Articuno is too much of a snoot (is that the right word?) to do so.

Edited by Doctortear

Ah okay! As long as it's an in-character thing uvu And I'll try to get up a post before the end of today.

Also may I tentatively reserve Mawile? Because Mega Mawile is the raddest thing to ever happen to this planet

Plus, nobody cares that much :/ I mean, it's polite (And I adhere to it personally) But if the person themselves is okay with it (Oh wait, that doesn't work... Themself?), I wouldn't get on top of other person for not being equally polite

Again, nobody really cares Except Tumblr bloggers, Tumblr bloggers care, Tumblr bloggers care way too much

Edited by MasterWeavile898

You got it! Mawile has been reserved for you. I'll go ahead and add Mawile to the size chart while I'm at it.

I haven't brought in Manaphy yet but I'm planning on doing so soon and having him start as an egg. Would anyone prefer if their character met up with him or not? It's fine if nobody wants to since I've got a plan for that but I thought I'd put it out there in case someone wants to.

While I understand that, Articuno doesn't. She would try to force a gender upon her siblings. Is that the right thing to to? No, she is still going to do it. Now, my other characters will most likely do so, but Articuno is too much of a snoot (is that the right word?) to do so.

Haha snoot....

Okay, immaturity aside |D

Me! Pudding! Pick me!

Edit: All of the megas are female .-. To join that gender bandwagon or not....

Edit 2: Because I would totally take either Mega Ampharos, Mega Blaziken, or Mega Charzard.....

Edited by Narvix

Plus, nobody cares that much :/ I mean, it's polite (And I adhere to it personally) But if the person themselves is okay with it (Oh wait, that doesn't work... Themself?), I wouldn't get on top of other person for not being equally polite

Again, nobody really cares Except Tumblr bloggers, Tumblr bloggers care, Tumblr bloggers care way too much

...Seriously?

Zapdos personally doesn't care much (Narvix specified this personally and their siblings probably know this as well considering how long they've been together), but there are people who experience severe dysphoria when people use wrong pronouns. If you're not sure which case it is it's not even a matter of politesse, it's a matter of respecting the other person's freaking identity. And oh no, a community that contains a lot of people who care about other people and their feelings??? Wow that's so terrible. Everyone should just be allowed to say whatever they want without any regard for how anyone else is affected, am I right.

((Seriously though, there are a lot of people on Tumblr who are overly violent SJWs - but literally every group of human beings is some percentage awful people. And people who discriminate are like 99% awful people and the remaining 1 can improve. So please don't disregard them because of the things some of them do))

Edit: Megawile's gonna be a fabulous boy, it's okay.

Edited by Fractional Pi Day

Apologies. I thought it was female |D Alright, I feel a bit better about thinking on taking a female mega.

Any pokemon you want to meet up with Manaphy, Narvix? It's got to be near a body of water for sure since he's still an egg and stuff.

I think part of why the megas are largely male is because of the gender ratio having been so far to the male side when they were just legendaries

Also, Fractional, I know plenty about being called the wrong pronouns. It happens to me hundreds of times a day. And my best friend is an it for that matter...

Well, I'm thinking of having it be a Mega who finds Manaphy's egg. Charzard is convenient with his wings. Maybe I can take Charzard and Ampharos? Have one or both of them cross paths with Manaphy?

I'm fine with it being a mega. Is there a region you want it to reside in or any?

I'm not sure what gender Manaphy should be. It is the "prince of the sea" which makes me lean more towards male but I could also see it being female.

Well if Manaphy is a baby it's likely not going to have any concept of what gender even is until later in the story :o

Sorry, my mistake. I meant sex. I am not certain what sex Manaphy should be.

Well, I'm a Prince, and I'm female, so... tongue.gif

I'm say make it male though, despite the gender ratio, most of the small legends seem to be female, so it would be good variety