HomeForFlowers

Pokemon OOC

Quite, all is in good fun.

If Celebi doesn't end up being Diancie's mommy I could always take up playing as Diancie itself if no one has strong feelings about it.

I certainly don't trust myself in playing a Legend who doesn't have any Lore or history written about it yet. I mean, even knowing the moveset, I'd feel terrible if I ended up getting something wrong about its storyline.

That's true, but I do know that Diancie coming from an egg makes things easier on the storyline matter and I do know that the of the characters haven't done much with their lore and have simply stuck to acting along in the story. Though,I can understand where you are coming. I'd personally rather have Celebi take care of Diancie than play Diancie myself. It will surely be a challenge and I do have a lot of characters already.

Edited by Doctortear

I need to figure out a reason as to why Azelf would be returning to his lake after being set on tracking down Darkrai. I figured he might not have so much success, not like Cresslia, and given the fact that she had gotten a fair distance ahead before Azelf began to follow. So, I can assume that he had no luck in his endeavor but giving up wouldn't be his style.

Also, I do hope to do Azelf justice after Backup |D Do nudge me if I don't get him right in some areas, alright?

That would generally be the right way of taking things. Azelf may actually bump into Cresselia since I'm pretty sure he's going to be heading to Stark mountain while she's leaving it. You and Pi could possibly work something out where they bump into each other, talk for a bit, and try to find Darkrai either together or separately.

If it helps any, Mesprit and Uxie could end up finding Azelf which would allow Suicune to poison Mesprit's lake as you mentioned earlier. I do think by the time they reach the third lake, the gang would of catched up to them and fend off Suicune either before he poisons Uxie's lake or while he's trying to do it. That way, Suicune can have that one failure.

Just an idea.

Edited by Doctortear

It's a good idea. I sent Pi a message just a little bit ago concerning the matter.

I keep spelling Cresselia's name wrong .-. Keep forgetting that second 'e'....

Raptor, you can just say outright you don't want Dialga following. Being passive-aggressive isn't gonna help anything

Then, no, I don't want Dialga following Ho-Oh

Maybe before Zapdos and Articuno meet up with the Eon Duo they can run into Entei or Raikou (if anyone takes him). Shadow did mention needing an interaction and I'm sure we can prompt someone to take Raikou as he is a big player in the current plot.

Edited by Doctortear

Mesprit's likely the most emotional character I've played yet. .-. Even the Empaths I've created for other threads were not this wild in their mood swings.

EDIT: I'm okay with finding Entei and Raikou before the Eon siblings.

Edited by Narvix

Entei is still in Johto from what I remember.

EDIT: Repost to inform you all that Articuno has been added to my previous post. Oh and I PM'ed Shadow about that Entei thing. Narvix, I'll tell you when she replies.

Edited by Doctortear

Do not take this wrong, Mesprit does not know who is specifically responsible for poisoning Lake Valor between Darkrai and Suicune. She's merely lashing out at the first target that has shown hostility.

That makes sense, Narvix. I don't see any problem with that to be honest.

In my latest Celebi post, I described what the Diancie egg looked like. If we ever decide we don't want to do the Diancie idea, I can go ahead and edit that. Just to be safe, I could send Shadow a PM to see if that's okay, but I don't think that's entirely necessary.

Oh, and Narvix, Shadow is up for Entei and the bird duo meeting up.

Alright, do we want them meeting in Johto, Kanto, or along the region border?

I wanted to make sure people understood why Mesprit was blaming Suicune for the poisoning when she hadn't been there to see who was truly responsible.

Well... Diancie is a mutated Carbink... so if we want to, the egg COULd hatch into a Carbink, and then somehow it gets turned into Diancie through a mysterious power... or something around that. I just thought that would be cool and not something we have to do.

No idea, but I think we should try and get them meeting somewhere in Johto. I'd suggest waiting until Shadow replies before we take action.

Dotzrus, I'm not even going to try and do that if I'm the one who ends up using Diancie. If you or whoever else wants to take Diancie wants to do that, then they can go on ahead, but since we don't know any of Diancie's lore, I'm just not even going to try and touch that realm. I'm too afraid I'll mess something up.

Edited by Doctortear

Fair enough.

Weavile, I guess you never saw my post for Ampharos? Or is writer's block getting in the way? x3

EDIT: I'm geographically challenged and I'm trying to figure out if Azelf and/or Cresselia might have seen Mesprit's Future Sight coming down. It's highly likely that Azelf won't see since his back sort of faces Valor but, I'm uncertain.

Edited by Narvix

Nono, I just haven't gotten to it. I believe that's next, though it may be Deoxys...

I was just posting for Latias because it had been ages

No worries, I'll post for the rest soon enough, just give me some time ^^

Doctor, I wish to sort something out. Mesprit was moving to push Darkrai out of the way and I anticipated her doing so. Which resulted in her tails being hit a bit as I pictured Darkrai knocked out of the way.

Plus, I wasn't anticipating you having him move to cover Suicune |D

I wanted to know what you would like to do. I can make my next post reflect what happened in yours unless you're planning to change it to reflect what occurred in my previous post?

Oh sorry, I didn't realize that was what you intended. I assumed you were attempting to have Mesprit push him out of the way and leave it up to me to see the result. I could try to rewrite that paragraph if you like, but if you're okay with the result, that's okay to. Just tell me what you want, and I'll do it. My apologizes for not reading your post correctly.

Um, Narvix, Mesprit is 0.7 pounds, compared to Darkrai's 111 pounds. She's not going to be able to push him in the slightest