HomeForFlowers

Pokemon OOC

I agree, it's all a matter of preference... And what Shadow wants... Mostly what Shadow wants. Maybe the grown Arceus is mortal and they have to find all 18 plates to restore his power, or the same thing for the baby Arceus. The hunt for the 18 plates would be the final goal either way.

^While hunting for the plates, we could still have people being evil or stopping the protagonist from getting the plate.

EDIT: All the while, the mortal Arceus is getting hunted by antagonists as well.

Edited by Razzyy

This sounds good.

And, while Arceus is mortal, it's likely it won't be NPC. Once all the plates are gathered, it's NPC again? Or should it remain NPC?

EDIT: Also, for the relationships x3 I want to mention X and Y because it would be funny. 'specially now with a baby Manaphy to make them "parents" -is shot-

Edited by Narvix

Doctor and I actually have a relatively complete structure around baby Arceus

See, while everyone's freaking out over the egg being the Origin egg it hatches. then attaches to a character as its parent (I have a neat little concept for that being Deoxys, but IDK if I want xem getting too much plot attention, since Regigigas... The default is Celebi tho) Then everyone's freaking out, because now the universe can't be created and paradoxes and oh no

Then shenanigans happen and it has to grow up (I like the plate concept...) Then they have to come up with a manner to send it back to create the universe

The whole parent ordeal also means that the Arceus right now remembers its parent(s) from the future, and has been hiding this its entire life (Which is why I was thinking Deoxys might be a good choice. Since Arceus would feel a strong emotional bond, it wouldn't want its parent around most of the time, thus why it made Deoxys on a distant planet, far away from the PokeWorld. So it wouldn't have to deal with it until close to the time of its hatching)

EDIT: Or Registeel could be the parent:

Snow-chan: Inb4 Registeel

Doctor: Registeel is creator's mama

Snow-chan: That would be so funny

Snow-chan: Steel trying to explain how it isn't it's mother?

Doctor: COME INFANT CREATOR, FROLLICK WITH ME IN THE FIELDS

Snow-chan: PFFT

Doctor: BABY MASTER, DON'T TOUCH THAT.

Edited by MasterWeavile898

...well if we decide to have it hatch into Arceus, someone needs to play as him. And if no one cares or is absolutely dying to be him, I can do it. I sorta have his personality set and know how to balance him as an infant. He gains a little more power and knowledge with each plate collected and absorbed.

Our lord and savior shadow_claw has spoken.

"I actually really like this idea! I say that the person to play Arcues is narrowed down to you, Pi, Pudding, Weavile, or I. Maybe Narvix."

I mentioned baby Arceus in my post, but not the plate idea as that was made later on so I'm guessing we're stuck with baby Arceus. I personally wouldn't want Arceus, especially since Celebi is a possible parent and will be heavily involved in the plot.

I could do it, provided Manaphy and Arceus remain seperate. If they meet up or have plans of doing so, I would want it to be played by someone else.

Well if Manaphy came from an egg that Celebi brought back, which is completely up to you, or X and Y read the legends of her carrying an egg back, then Manaphy and Arceus will probably meet up. I'm going to say it is guaranteed, but I'm pretty sure somewhere in the story they may cross paths. Not multiple times, I'd reckon, but at least one encounter is highly possible.

I'll take Arceus if no one else wants it.

If we go the route with X and Y learning about Celebi's egg legend, then it is also likely that the Charizards are going to cross paths with Celebi and Arceus either together or separately. Not to mention, it highly seems like Manaphy is going to be ever beside the Charizards.

Well then... I feel honored all of a sudden... Oh well, back to Groudon who will get an awesome form in November. But the baby Arceus can still eventually go after the plates. And yes with the Charizards and Manaphy looking for Celebi.

We would just need to have a reason or know why the Charizards are looking for Celebi. Maybe Manaphy might now something and guide them?

As I told Doctor in chat, I think it should really be Narvix or Pi

Both are competent posters, and neither really has anyone majorly involved with Arceus separately. Aside from maybe X meeting up with it at some point?

I don't want it since I'm heavily leaning towards having Deoxys be mommy (The more I think about it, the more it makes sense. As before, my main reserve is that xe already has a major plot that xe's part of)

If Deoxys isn't mommy, then I'm willing to do it. though I'd still rather one of the above two

Especially since I have so many charries

EDIT: If Deoxys does end up being mommy, then my personal opinion goes to Narvix, because I quite like interacting with her

Just a quick head's up, if anyone wanted the character they're current playing to be from one of Celebi's eggs, then that can be arranged. I already have one person who is having their legendary be the second of their kind and also be an egg that Celebi got from the future. If anyone else wants their character to not be the original, then we can go ahead and have that happen.

On a separate note, all of the other ideas I put out for Celebi's eggs are still open. Although she does currently have an egg in her care, it does not have to be the Origin egg. Seeing as a baby Arceus is going to be a huge plot point, I assumed people would want to hold off the hatching until we understood who the parent would be (though at the moment it seems like a tie between Celebi and Deoxys), who would play Arceus, and got to a point in the story when nothing else major is happening. (I.E. Suicune's poisoning the waters, Ho-Oh going mad, and the Regigigas plot.)

If anyone else were to want to use the Celebi egg idea, be my guest. Since the egg will be mentioned in one of the following Celebi posts, I'm sure I can hold off on describing the egg completely. However, if an idea does come into play, then I can go ahead and mention what sort of egg it is or where Celebi got it from.

Should we make all the shiny legends second of their kind... I just don't see the first being a shiny... Or the other way and all shinies are the first... Just brain dumping again. (Shows how much I love pokemon.)

I mean, if everyone wants that than sure, but I don't really see a problem with a shiny being an original or vice versa.

Aw, thank you Weavile ^///^

You make a valid point, Dotz.

As for wanting to have eggs of already taken Legendaries, I personally don't want to take any eggs and have duplicates. I mean, if someone else wants to have control over a Baby Lugia, then I'm okay with that; I just won't control any baby duplicates.

While it is true that having all the shinies be second generation makes sense, since the normal coloration would really be the one people saw first. I see it as no different than finding a shiny legend randomly in the games, in which most of them are canonically one of a kind

Also, most of the legends wouldn't have seen the other colorations. They don't refer to each other as shiny or anything. They likely just assume that's their normal color, and would be more surprised to see one of a different color. In the same manner that someone who had never seen a regular Lugia in GSC might not even know they had a shiny when they caught it

EDIT: Also, Dotz, I don't think you quite understand how a Yin Yang works...

I'm not entirely sure that would be the most fun. They would certainly try to help, but they're not even suppose to be in the Pokeworld. They're suppose to be in their own dimensions tending to time, space, and anti-matter. Besides, wouldn't it be weird to try and raise your own creator, or father in this case?

I also have the feeling that baby Arceus is going to bond with someone who isn't the creation trio and they should know better than to take a squalling baby god away from its bewildered mother.

(I do think the creation trio will work to help get the plates and make sure the baby is okay, but parent wise I think someone else needs to take care of it simply because it would make more sense and be much more fun that way. happy.gif)

There is also the fact that Giratina can't leave his dimension and Palkia is going to be heavily in the Regigigas plot. I don't think Diagla is the most motherly or fatherly type to be taking care of a child.

Edited by Doctortear

Can I request Yveltal to be the mother of Arceus? She is looking for a way to change her destiny and what better way to do so then to raise Arceus?

Though if arceus is gone and is now a baby. Nobody could reinforce the curse about him having to stay in the distorton world.

Arceus isn't gone. He's still around, there is just an egg that Celebi has. The fully grown Arceus hasn't vanished, he just hasn't done anything because he's an NPC and probably a jerk. The creation trio would help for sure, but I think they'd make for poor parents.

I didn't think about Yveltal. That might certainly work. I think I'll put a list of the people who could take care of the egg on the front page. People could vote and stuff I guess.

EDIT: Xerneas can't fly, Soulking.

Edited by Doctortear

I just got it.

Since Xerneas brings life. Maybe he could raise the baby arceus.

Edited by Soulking

I really don't think Xerneas would make a good parent the way your playing him. I did mention in my earlier posts that Xerneas and Zygarde wanted nothing to do with Yveltal and the way you makes him seem highly unlikely for him to be a good parent