HomeForFlowers

Pokemon OOC

Perhaps Hoenn? Or somewhere else that isn't so busy with Legends?

Edit: Mega Gardevoir and Kyogre are in Hoenn? |D Ignore my brief bit about them being in Orange Islands from my last post. I'm dumb.

Edited by Narvix

Yeah, they're in Hoenn. They're going to be the only two really open for interaction in Hoenn if you don't count Rayquaza. (Palkia and Deoxys are in Hoenn but they're interaction is kinda private.)

Hoenn works, unless you want to go somewhere else since there's people there.

We could go to Fiore? I mean, I don't know much about the regions since I'm no avid watcher or game player (though I do have a few of the games). So, let's start in Fiore or something and go from there?

Fiore works for me. I can edit my post unless you want to go first to establish a place for the character you want to use.

I can take it. Need to post anyways.

But! First things first... Doctor and/or Master? Could I take up Mega Charzard X and Mega Ampharos?

Well if you take Mega Charizard, I'd assume you'd take both, but I guess you can only take one. A power outage just happened so I'll add you once the power is up and running. I'll add a post then as well. Writing on this phone is monstrous and the half of the post I was writing before the power went out is on the computer.

Dotz :3 Wanna be a dynamic duo or rivals? x3 Totally rhetorical so you don't have to answer if you don't like either idea |D

EDIT: Thank you Doc smile.gif I hope your power returns soon.

Edited by Narvix

Either works for me Narvix, also is my charizard is shiny, then shiny charizard Y will also be black, and match X.

Here're some shiny charizard sprites, Dotzrus. Just in case they're hard to find:

user posted image

user posted image

...gosh darn it all I can think of when I see Charizards is how unrealistic they are. Look at that, that's gotta be the hugest case of hangbutt I've ever seen. And they're hardly flapping their wings.

I'm going to sleep now, will post as Cress tomorrow. =_= Anyone want to interrupt her after she sails off in search of Darkrai Once Again?

|D I totally understand what you mean! Plus, they don't really fix the hangbutt matter with any other dragon types .-. Oh well, it's the style of pokemon.

I'm going to bed too, so I'll post for Y tomorrow, also Groudon is up for interaction and Regirick can spawn anywhere if wanted.

Okay, Y took Manaphy from X and Manaphy wanted to hold onto X. So, X is walking (with the intent that Y is practically in step) to the trees so Y doesn't have to keep his wing propped up.

"Y" isn't a question so you might want to "X"-plain what your asking more. xd.png

Edited by Dotzrus

*you're tongue.gif

And I think you should, maybe they should start with the letters though?

But I can't really think of any names starting with Y... >_<

EDIT: Oh, and Michelle is free to do stuff if anyone wants to have one of their charries make a mess somewhere

Edited by MasterWeavile898

I know Yuan but the Yuan I know is Yuki. Actually, I know two. There's also Yunno but that's a girl's name. x3

EDIT: I've got my Ampharos but she's not much to cause trouble .-. Unless we want someone who causes a bit of mischief in the belief that they're doing some good?

EDIT2: Let's just call my Charizard, Charles. Charles Xavier x3

Edited by Narvix

Lol, perfect tongue.gif

Well, just someone who can make a big mess so Michelle can come lecture them and maybe beat their ass

EDIT: I.E. Accident or on purpose doesn't matter. They'd also probs recognize her if they do it a lot

Edited by MasterWeavile898