HomeForFlowers

Pokemon OOC

It's okay. I've misread things myself |D

Well, Pudding's made their post so making any changes might have significant alterations.

Let's say we go with what you two have written and I reflect my next post accordingly:

Mesprit will basically have a mental breakdown and probably doubt the emotions of pokemon around her. She puts trust in pokemon she doesn't even know unless they prove to be untrustworthy. Now, given the chaotic situation, this could change her outlook and could create troubles.

Additionally, Azelf would only have more to blame Darkrai for. While Mesprit's siblings might not be so impulsive, they are better at showing respect and kindness towards Suicune. I know for a fact that (based on the way Pi is playing Uxie) that Uxie would certainly display open kindness and gratitude towards Suicune. Azelf might be too stubborn to admit his appreciation in the fact that Suicune helps him keep his lake healthy. Mesprit, on the other hand, has more fault in that. She's the more likely to show that she takes advantage of things but she is of the mindset that wanting to play with people who help her is a fair enough payment/treat. Because, who doesn't want a break now and then from work? Especially time to just be childlike?

So, main point: Mesprit is likely to have a mental breakdown and undergo a serious personality change.

If we go with some editing to follow Mesprit's actual actions in my post:

Darkrai might undergo some confusion and another mental debate. That's up to you. He may still try to attack her but might also realize that she's not going for Suicune this time. He might think she was actually attacking him until (if) he realizes what she truly doing: getting him out of the way of the attack.

Again, if you make edits, it's all up to you and what you believe what will happen with Darkrai.

Also, it will likely change Pudding's post a fair amount.

Thoughts?

EDIT: I didn't realize Darkrai was that heavy |D I mean, he floats/flies and appears to have the form of a ghost.

Edited by Narvix

Well Razzy just posted as well so that's a problem if we're going to make edits I'm afraid.

It appears both Mesprit and Darkrai are going to have mental breakdowns. If we don't edit, then I do suspect, as you mention, Uxie and Azelf will be very hostile towards Darkrai. I was expecting that sooner or later considering Azelf is already upset with Darkrai. If we do edit, then I think Mesprit may have to throw something at Darkrai to make him move because I didn't realize he was so darn fat. (New theory, everyone calls Darkrai fat. He eats too many biscuits.) If you don't want Mesprit to have a mental breakdown and a personality change, I'll edit. If you do want that, then I can keep it the same. It really doesn't matter to me if we edit or not as Darkrai is going to be the same either way.

It really depends on how you want Mesprit to evolve as a character because I really don't want to force you do to something you don't. Again, my apologizes for reading incorrectly. >.<

That's quite alright. smile.gif

How bout we compromise? I sort of want her to have a bit of a reality check but I don't want her mind completely destroyed.

I propose that she succeeded in colliding with Darkrai but, because he weighs so much more than her, he doesn't really move far except for a little nudge? A joltish move? Cause, your leg still jerks a bit when a small dog barrels into it, right? (I have a small dog and it always catches my attention).

My next post can reflect that she took a bit more from her own attack on her body alongside Darkrai as he shields Suicune. You can still choose to attack her with Dark Void and, if that's the case, she's far too close to avoid it by the time the attack is launched anyways. So she'll get blown back.

Razzy, you may just need to edit a bit around the Dark Void attack unless Doctor has Darkrai launch a second one alongside Suicune's Shadow Ball.

That works just fine with me. I'll edit the so that instead of using Dark Pulse, he just kinds gets rammed into her. I'll repost this message once I'm finished editing.

I was also going to have Scizor evolve as a character himself. He wasn't necessarily going to have a mental breakdown, but he is going to realize being a nobody isn't going to work in this world. Especially right now, with increased legendary activity and such.

I can get rid of Scizor stopping the attack at all, if thats what you need/want.

I wasn't thinking about this when writing that, but I kinda rushed from Scizor being next to Uxie into protecting Mespirit without letting anyone do anything. I apologize. *bows*

You're okay Razzyy x3 I sometimes do the same when I'm writing tense situations in a post; my blood literally begins to vibrate with the emotions. I try my best to leave some flexible room but, sometimes I assume the wrong things.

Mesprit's really less than a pound? I thought she'd be the weight of an infant at least :c They weigh around 8 or 9 pounds on average?

Alright, post edited. Darkrai just used Dark Void this time around so Mesprit shouldn't worry about getting hurt. I hope this didn't inconvenience you.

And there's my post |D I kind of want to drill through Azelf's oblivious mind.

Also, Razzy, I hope I left enough opening to help progress your intent to develop Scizor as a character.

Pudding, was there anything for you to edit or are you good? I just want me to make sure before I post again.

I'm not sure if there was anything. I just came back and I'm a bit confused with the exchange. Do I need to edit anything?

I'm not sure to be honest. I changed my post so Darkrai used Dark Void and put Mesprit to sleep instead of using Dark Pulse. Mesprit ended up ramming into Darkrai as opposed to heading towards him. If that warrants an edit from Suicune then I suppose you can edit.

Well, not much was actually changed position and action wise. Darkrai still covered Suicune from the attack but it was edited in that Mesprit collided with Darkrai in her attempt to move him out of the way of her previous attack. Which failed due to a vast weight difference between the two pokemon.

Personally, I don't think there is an absolute need for an edit unless you want to include Suicune seeing Mesprit right beside Darkrai.

EDIT: My computer's slow |D

Edited by Narvix

Pudding, since Celebi and Shaymin are in the past and are just going to be running around telling everyone to leave, do you want to do a time skip to when Suicune poisons the lake/when Celebi first teleports or was there something you wanted to do before we did that?

I'm fine with just time skipping. The only thing I would've done would be having Shaymin find a flower so she can fly again but that can easily be referenced following a skip.

I can understand that, Narvix.

Did you want to go ahead with the time skip, pudding, or should I? I did do a Celebi post last, but I can completely understand if you have no idea where to start. I could try to come up with something if possible.

I think you better start it since it's really late here and I need to go to sleep. I can post in the morning, though.

Good night, everyone!

Well, I posted last so I'll just add the Celebi post after someone else posts.

EDIT: Also gonna add list of available Megas and Legendaries because why not?

Edited by Doctortear

I might claim Sableye, his mega form was released

Edit: Also, Ho-Oh landed on the Island with the pink pokemon who eats nothing but pink berries that make them pink

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Are you sure about that, Raptor? I mean, we don't even know its typing or what its ability it yet. Are you sure you want to take the risk of guessing that it is or do you just want to reserve it until you do know more?