HomeForFlowers

Pokemon OOC

Ooohhhh Maybe my Ampharos has a cold? Lots of sneezing and accidental discharges of electricity? x3 That'd be fun.

Lol, okay

So, not someone Michelle sees a lot

Also, it'd be good because she couldn't actually blame it and just beat it to a pulp. She'd be forced to help out instead

Okay :3 Hoenn right? Maybe the island that had been having drought? I'll edit my post for Ampharos.

Nah, anywhere is fine. though she is mostly used to doing things in Hoenn

EDIT: I mean, she can Teleport quite efficiently

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Lol, that's fine tongue.gif

I need to post for Deoxys and Meloetta anywhales

Is someone willing to take Azelf? Poor Uxie's going to be searching for him forever, and having two members of a trio doesn't seem fun.

I'd take him, but I already have seven characters (I.E. the most of anyone in the RP)

But if it becomes highly necessary for interactions, i can do so

Soulking, please stop ignoring the fact that Groudon and Giratina are nearby. Plus, Yveltal is not in the air. She's on the ground. And I'm strting to like Giratina and Yveltal as a pairing

Nevermind, I've read it instead of skimming

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Well, i have an idea involving Xerneass that I may do, lemme just go reread it's posts and make certain of things

I'm going to ignore Xerneas for now until Soulking acknowledges Groundon and Giratina

So, I've had this idea for a while and have only now decided it'd be a good time to tell you all.

According to several of Celebi's Pokedex entries, it is stated,

"When Celebi disappears deep in the forest, it is said to leave behind an egg it brought from the future."

Now, with this in mind, I was thinking about what sort of egg Celebi could bring from the future. It was never specified in the entry and I had several thoughts on this matter. I was going to mention the egg in one of Celebi's next few posts, but I thought I should mention this just in case. Tell me what you all think!

• The egg is that of a legendary. When the first legendary dies or if someone else wants to claim said legendary, it can hatch. This could be helpful if someone powerful such as, for example's sake, Groudon or Lugia dies. This way, the balance of the world can be restored and the characters can still die.
  • It can be the egg of one of the mega evolving pokemon. Said pokemon can be raised to become a powerful mega.
  • It can be Celebi's own egg. Whether the egg itself is a Celebi egg or if it is the egg of another legendary does not matter. This can be used to replace Celebi if she dies or it can be a device leading towards a future romance. (No idea who would want to get with Celebi, but whatever.)
  • The egg could be something more powerful than anyone could of imagined. An entire sub-plot alone, or even a major plot, can be made around this egg. Although I do think the egg itself will be a plot, how major or minor is up to y'all.
Speaking of which, I did have Blaziken reserved so he can pop up if any one you want him to. Edited by Doctortear

I have fixed the situation with Xerneass, and also introduced Reshiram

EDIT: Firstly, I think anyone who hasn't read this previously/recently should: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/His...%C3%A9mon_world

Also, Heatran is clearly several hundred years younger than the Creation trio :/

Now for my main point:

what if Celebi went really far into the future, and found the Origin Egg?The legends could have to figure out what to do with it. Clearly they'd have to take it back to the beginning of the universe to hatch. But there's only two time-travelers, and time can only get you back so far (I.E. Dialga's creation) There could be a lot done with that...

Edited by MasterWeavile898

That's actually all interesting :c But there's no mention of the Trio birds. I wonder why?

As for Celebi leaving an egg behind, those are all plausible plot ideas. I would actually want to see Baby Lugia x3 Could he grow up fast enough to keep Suicune from poisoning the ocean?

Also, I took a look at the base game stats for the Trio birds and, it turns out that, Zapdos is the fastest, Moltres is the strongest (with Zapdos being at the same strength for SP. Attacks), and Articuno has the highest defense.

As for Celebi leaving an egg behind, those are all plausible plot ideas. I would actually want to see Baby Lugia x3 Could he grow up fast enough to keep Suicune from poisoning the ocean?

I have no idea. I'd think the current Lugia and Kyogre would be the ones to stop Suicune from doing that. I can see another Lugia helping in the process, but I don't see exactly how it would help greatly. We'd need someone to play the newborn Lugia and possible someone to play as the parent. (Although I do think Celebi would automatically be the parent since she kind of the only person who knows where the egg is/the only one who cares for it, but hey, something could happen.)

Well... Since it was almost at the same time... Couldn't the Manaphy egg be the egg Celebi made from time traveling? It's a legendary, a water type that could possibly be the key to saving the planet's water, and already has something going for it. Just throwing that out there, making use of the coincidence.

That wouldn't necessarily work. The Manaphy egg could be an egg that Celebi brought from the future, but it is not the current one in her care. I planned for Celebi to have an egg in the forest. One of the things she's going to do while she's in the past is move the egg to a saver location. While the Manaphy egg may be her doing, it is not the one she has in the forest.

The ocean saving thing could be with Manaphy, but it is not her current egg.

Edited by Doctortear

Okay, just going off of thought. Maybe the reason everything is going out of control is that Arceus has faded away or passed on and the egg is the next Arceus or Arceus reborn. That would pretty cool.

That could be it. I just threw the egg idea out there to see if anyone wanted to take it. I had it for a while, before Suicune poisoned the lake actually, and decided to ask and see if anyone wanted to hop on into it.

I'm all for the Arceus egg actually. That sounds like an idea that could work nicely and would certainly explain why things aren't going as well as they should, balance wise x3

I would like to jump on that plot line :3

Well we'll need Shadow's permission to give someone the baby Arceus. Considering it is just a baby, I doubt the OP powers will be too much of an issue. It'll probably have a lot of trouble controlling, let alone using, its powers in the first place. I can send Shadow a quick PM if y'all would like and see what she thinks of the matter.

PM has been sent. If Shadow doesn't put her response here, I'll do so.

Edited by Doctortear

I think when the egg hatches, it show be a full grown Arceus with all his power, the thing would those trying to protect it, those who want to destroy it, and those who want to corrupt it. A baby Arceus makes no sense and the idea of rebirth would mean he comes back at the right moment, but till then he is vulnerable as an egg.

Also sorry Narvix, I need to go to bed, so I will post tomorrow, no need to wait for me to post your other characters.

But that's the exact reason why we have Arceus as an NPC in the first place. A fully powered Arceus would be way too OP to let anyone take care of it. Besides, I kinda already mentioned a not so powerful Arceus in my PM to Shadow. If you want a fully powered Arceus, bring it to her, but, for now, I'm guessing we're, or at least me, is going by baby standards. There's also the fact that I thought it be'd fun to have to have the "parent" deal with a baby Arceus. So much can be made just from that.

Edited by Doctortear