shadow_claw

Pokemon

user posted image

While Shaymin began to uncurl herself and nudge the peacha berry towards Celebi, the Noctowl that the guardian had sent off returned with several sitrus berries dangling from his talons. The avian gently landed upon rock the legendary was laid upon. Softly, it began to pluck each of the yellow berries from its talons and plop them into Celebi's mouth. She chewed the berries as soon as they opened her mouth, slowly at first, but more hastily as her strength renewed. By the time Shaymin returned, Celebi was strong enough to sit herself up without great pain befalling her.

"No need to feed me," Celebi chimed as her a hint of her cheerful voice edged along her words. "Hand it on over and I can eat it myself!

user posted image

As soon as Giratina showed up, Darkrai was out of the area. He cared no more about hiding from the others. The banished one was most likely to provide enough distraction for him to get away. If there was anything Darkrai knew, it was to stay away from the creation trio at all costs. They lived in their respected dimensions for a reason. They were not to interfere with the real world and failure to keep to their realms often lead to stirring in the creator's slumber. Arceus had not shown himself for a while, but if Giratina, let alone Palkia and Diagla, began to mingle with the inhabitants on earth, his awakening would not be a surprise.

He did not know how long he had traveled, but Darkrai was sure to only slow his pace once he reached the mainland. Heatran's land was far too occupied for his liking. He would not stay there for a moment longer with so many strangers running about. Darkrai pondered for a moment how long it would take for Cresselia to find his trail. She probably had trouble from the moment Groudon and Keldeo appeared. Now that Giratina had appeared, the trail would probably be too obscured for her to find him for a good while. Of course, Cresselia could get lucky and find Darkrai's trail sooner than he'd like, but that was the least of the nightmare bringer's concerns. He was free, for now at the very least. He could enjoy himself for a while and no damn pretty female would try to lock him up in a prison.

user posted image

"Wait!"

Registeel halted itself as soon as the stranger spoke up. It stood completely still as though it had become petrified and turned into a statue. Its entire body seemed to go into shock with not a single movement being made. It listened to the female's explanation, but did not move. It contemplated the stranger's words, trying to understand what she meant. Did it do a unsatisfying job? Had it failed its objective, leading to the female declaring it was not "gentle" enough to continue with the mission. In all honesty, Registeel was not paying attention to what it was picking. It just plucked what it could and kept whatever it deemed to be of good quality in its arms. So far, not a single flower dangled flower dangled from Registeel's metallic arms. It had noticed the flower it was attempting to pick was different from the others, but didn't exactly understand how it was "pretty". What the word "pretty" even meant was beyond Registeel's grasp. Perhaps it meant that it was attractive to the female. Of course, the only attraction Registeel had been informed of was that between two of opposite genders in order to create more squabbling pokemon to find attraction in even more pokemon to have yet even more offspring. Of this stranger had found a mate in the flower, then Registeel had no idea. Pretty things were weird.

"Complying," Registeel stated as it lifted itself upwards and waddled away from the female. It supposed it would try to go somewhere else in the mean time. It had been told it was rude to run into two people who were attracted to one other. Registeel had learned that the hard way. It had stumbled upon to pokemon of opposite genders cooing to one another. Least to say, the female jumped on Registeel, pushed him over, and pounded on his face for about a day or do. The entire time Registeel tried to explain to her that her futile attempts of hurting it were only making her knuckles bleed. That had made her hit harder which lead to her howling with pain. It took three other pokemon to rip her off of Registeel. Shaking the memory away, Registeel turned its back to the stranger and observed a Butterfree flutter in the air. It was a calming sight and provided Registeel with the activity of examination, something it did very well.

Meloetta found the robot's actions strange, but didn't worry about it too much. She picked the flower and added it to her collection. Soon there's be too many for her to carry, and she'd need something to carry them in. An idea popped into her head.

"Hey, big robot guy!" She called, "C-Can you go find some small twigs for me to weave a basket with? I need a way to carry all these flowers."

She was a little worried it might have a very different definition of twig than her, but at least it would have something top do besides sit around and stare. It must have been so terribly bored down in that cave all alone with no one to play with or anything to do.

user posted image

To become comprehensive enough to fathom the intricate and complexity of every individual cell wiggling in the very fabrication of a sole object was a capability that no one entity possessed. The understanding of the planet, let alone the universe, was out of the grasp of even the grandest and most intellectual of minds. The capacity of one's brain was not great enough to contain the informational knowledge that they believed to already know. If the perception of the most grandiose of creatures could not perceive such topics, then perhaps the reasoning for why Registeel could not see its feet was not such a hard topic to contemplate upon. While waiting for the intruder to tend to the plant matter, Registeel had watched a Butterfree fly about. It had lost interest in the fluttering beast and turned its attention to the dewy grass near its feet. Bending downward allowed Registeel to touch said grass, but, in the process, it had noticed that its feet were not in view. Curious about its lack of feet, Registeel had attempted to bend itself forward even more to see if it could locate said feet. Failure was assured by Registeel's poor body makeup, leaving it to simply fall over with its head pressed against the ground and its eyes glancing around desperately for its feet.

"Hey, big robot guy! C-Can you go find some small twigs for me to weave a basket with? I need a way to carry all these flowers."

Hearing the female call to it, Registeel lifted itself up, or, more accurately, flailed about for several moments, all the while falling over, before standing up once more. Satisfied that it was upright, Registeel turned around and faced the floating intruder, thinking carefully about its words. The seven red lights upon its face began to synchronize in an on and off pattern as it thought about what the female had requested. A twig was an offshoot, normally slim, piece of bark from a tree or other wood related plant. Twigs were normally considered to be small objects, not reaching lengths in several feet, let alone a single meter. A small twig would be a challenge to find. Did the intruder want simple splinters to craft a basket out of? No, that would consist of incorrect proportions. A basket was normally larger than what a collection splinters could produce. It was obvious that the intruder either didn't word her phrase correctly or she really wanted a small basket.

"A grove pinus flexilis is approximately fifty feet or fifteen point twenty-four meters away from our current location." Registeel stated as the blinking of its lights ceased the peculiar pattern they were once in and pointed towards a group of nearby limber pines. "Retrieval of 'twigs' will not be instantaneous. Are you prepared to wait a minimal length of time for the arrival of said 'twigs'?" Lowering the hand it had used to point towards the trees, Registeel stopped and waited patiently for the intruder to reply.

Edited by Doctortear

Meloetta followed the robot's arm, levitating slightly higher so she could see properly. She pondered his words a moment.

"Oh, I have an idea!" She said excitedly.

She closed her eyes and concentrated a moment, then screamed a Hyper Voice out at the top of her lungs, tearing a path to the area the robot had indicated. And scaring several Flying types out of the trees around it.

Smiling meekly, she turned back to the robot and said, "Will that make it faster? And it's okay if it takes a while, I can just pick more flowers in the meantime."

She felt bad for scaring the birds, and worried about any displaced nests. But she could get those back once the robot had finished gathering the twigs. She always made sure to fix anything she broke when she was done.

user posted image

The apology in itself was enough to bring Palkia back to his senses. His tail whisked back the way it came. This time around, the tail was much slowly, moving slowly, even gently, across the grass. Deoxys was thrown to far back for the tail to bother it any longer.

"If you understand, then I have no quarrel with you," Palkia said softly as he let his gaze land on the foreign creature. "You appeared to have landed in a bush of sitrus berries. Make use of them." Letting his eyes linger on Deoxys for only a moment, Palkia returned to the water hole and began drinking once more. It was quite odd to be speaking to Deoxys, as it was with speaking to any of the other legendaries besides father and Palkia's siblings. He had visited Giratina enough and had seen enough on his own to claim he had watched them all grow up. This included Deoxys who, while not from the Other World, was father's creation. Its birth was no secret to Palkia.

Deoxys did as xe was told and gorged himself on Sitrus berries. It didn't take too many to get xem back to full health. Then xe shook xirself off and went over to Palkia.

"So, Palkia, um." Xe began feebly, "You look very attractive this afternoon."

I'm a moron. You don't use pickup lines on someone who's basically a god. And that wasn't even a good pickup line.

"What brings you to this world? Do you have some kind of official business?" Xe said, somewhat less dorkishly, "Or is it just for pleasure?"

AHH No, not the last part. And not that voice. Dear Arceus do I ever stop flirting?

It didn't help that Deoxys was starting to feel like calling xirself female for a while. That would definitely make things awkward.

Edited by MasterWeavile898

user posted image

The sea guardian had been awaken. Kyogre felt the avian awake from its slumber and launch itself out of the water. What had reckoned Lugia's awaken was unknown to Kyogre, but the fact that the guardian had left was concerning. Lugia was not someone to wake up just to smell the flowers. Something was wrong, dreadfully wrong perhaps. Either someone was arrogant enough to challenge Lugia or one of his underlings had woken him up. If there was anything Kyogre knew, it was that Articuno, Moltres, and Zapdos would only awaken their master if something was wrong. Just thinking about it made Kyogre's skin crawl.

Troubled by Lugia's sudden absence, Kyogre began to swim around nervously. He was not ignorant of Groudon's absence. If he was trying to be sneaky, then he was doing a horrible job. Kyogre cared little of Groudon decided not to pester him, but Rayquaza may think differently. It was the sky serpent's job to watch both Groudon and Kyogre. If one of them was gone, then the other gained power over the region. The fact that Groudon had left so suddenly was suspicious. If he felt like it, Kyogre could sink an entire island and Groudon wouldn't be able to do a single thing. It was highly tempting to try and do just that. There was nothing wrong with a little extra swimming space, now was there? Contemplating his thoughts, Kyogre ceased his swimming and stared longingly at the island he had circled for several hours. The inhabitants of said island were not pleased for the non-stop rain that Kyogre caused, but the water type was not concerned about them. They dared not ask for him to leave and he was far too oblivious to think they were upset with him. Wondering what he should do, Kyogre stayed underwater, gazing up at the island as rain pounded upon beaches that gathered around the edges of the floating land.

user posted image

Registeel watching simply as the female screamed at the top of her lungs, ratifying a clear path the trees over yonder. At first, Registeel thought the intruder had done it to make the travel to the trees faster. However, when she said that it didn't matter how long it took for the twigs to be collected, Registeel became confused. If it didn't matter how long it took, then why make a road towards the trees? Why not just answer the question and let Registeel be on its way? Were all natural creatures this confusing?

"Speed was not a concern," Registeel said, trying to understand this stranger's motives. "Previous question has been unanswered. Input is not required, but highly recommended. Do you wish to withhold your opinion on the matter?"

user posted image

The Orange Islands were in Articuno's range of sight. She had not been to the islands for a few days and had decided it was time to return to them. At first, Articuno detected nothing wrong with the islands. Everything seemed serene has they should be and no other legendary was in sight. Just as Articuno saw a yellow dot on the horizon, she saw a column of water shoot into the sky followed by a majestic white creature developing from within the water. Just as soon as the white bird came, it disappeared, leaving the yellow one to hover in silence.

Fearing the worse, Articuno speed herself up. By the time Lugia had left, she was within earshot of Zapdos. Letting out a humbled cry, Articuno lowered herself onto Zapdos's altitude

"Sister!" she cried as the air sliced her feathers. "Why have you called our master? What troubles have come upon us that you must wake him?" Slowing herself as she neared her sibling, Articuno began to glide rather than flap her wings. She considered herself to be the most graceful of the trio, but now that she was startled and unsure of what was happening, she let her ego slide and kept her fancy fly maneuvers to the back of her mind.

user posted image

The virus's persistence to speak was slightly aggravating. Palkia had expected it to eat the sitrus berries and leave, but it apparently thought otherwise, evidenced by its sudden urge to chat with the space wanderer. Although not wanting to speak himself, Palkia found himself lifting his muzzle out of the pool of water and turning to face Deoxys. He was not like his pompous brother who was too cocky to care about anyone but himself. Palkia would speak when spoken to and not deny a conversation unless the circumstances were dire.

"The only pleasure in this world is that of which it brings life," Palkia replied smoothly as he turned his body to face the virus. "I am not here on official business, but am here merely to try and content myself. There is a thorn stuck in my side that denies me of sleep. Though I am to not intervene with whatever is paining me, I am granted my desires maintain myself. Quenching my thirst is a good enough reason to come to this realm, yes?"

(This are all so terrible, forgive me.)

user posted image

Shaymin quickly nudged the berry closer to Celebi, still looking quite concerned for her well being. "Here," She replied hesitantly then looked towards the lake. It was still just as polluted as before. In fact, the dirt around the lake was starting to look quite poor as well. But she had other things to worry about. Like the battle above. She was either going to get eaten or trampled! She was far too small, honestly. Why did people even call her a legend? She was just a tiny little thing. "Hi," She meekly said to the Noctowl before turning to Celebi once more. "What should I do now?" She asked, doing her best not to panic more than she already was. "I mean… your lake."

user posted image

Suicune raced across the water, leaving the legendaries behind on the island. This would help, at least, to give him enough time to do is work and be done. After Sinnoh, he'd move on to Kalos before striking the other regions. But for now, the three lakes. In hardly any time with the increased speed from Tailwind, Suicune had arrived on the mainland. He slowed ever so slightly as the familiar landscape allowed him to adjust to his surroundings more easily. Ah, he knew where he was. He'd be quick in his task to pollute all three lakes and be on his way. No interferences or anything like that. Just work and done.

His paws suddenly screeched to a stop as he nearly thundered right into the path of a pokemon. Although he couldn't say he was on familiar terms with many legendaries, this one was known to him. Darkrai. With the other legendaries no doubt trailing him, this misunderstood creature could be useful. He just had to be nice, that was all. Out of all the legendaries, this one had to understand him the most. "Hello," He declared, adjusting his paws to a more comfortable stance. "Out for a stroll, are you?"

user posted image

Jirachi nodded as if he had any idea what kinds of berries the two were talking about then raised a hand. "I've got an idea!" He declared with a smile. "Why don't you show me the sweet ones? I want to learn all the names of the berries and what they look like so I know which ones will taste good. I want to eat sweet things like berries and macaroons and candy!" He did a small dance at the last words and turned excitedly to Victini. "Have you ever had candy before? It's AMAZING!"

The Gardevoir sat up suddenly. She sensed herself being drawn somewhere. Sighing, she pulled herself to her feet and straightened her dress. Why couldn't she get some sleep for once? She Teleported to the location she had been sent.

Immediately upon arrival, she knew exactly who was making trouble. Rain was pounding down on an island nearby, and a large pink whale was sticking its head out of the water just below where she was floating.

"Oh, you again." She said, her shoulders visibly sagging.

Always Kyogre, she was beginning to think he did this just so she would show up.

She mega evolved, not even bothering to call as the silver sphere broke apart around her. Then she casually waved her arm to throw up a Light Screen.

she didn't even bother with her usual speech she gave troublemakers, she just called, "Kyogre! Do I really have to tell you again? Just because Groudon isn't here doesn't mean you can just go all willy-nilly killing people and sinking land! You know the drill, stop Or I'll beat your pants off."

She sighed once more, these trips were getting boring and repetitive. She had the power to crush Yveltal, and yet she was stuck here babysitting Kyogre. But it was not her place to question, only to serve. And she would do so as long as she lived.

user posted image

Xerneas was walking and pounded the seeds into the soil. He tried to dance but it ended horribly. He kept walking and walking until he saw a pokemon. He saw Yveltal and Groudon and Giratina. He decided it a good time to try to talk to him. "HEY YVELTAL WANT TO PLAY!" He called out to Yveltal. He planted some more seeds and pounded them into the soil meanwhile.

Edited by Soulking

user posted image

Gratefully, Celebi took the berry offered to her and stuffed it into her mouth. She had overhead Suicune say the pecha berries would not fully heal the toxin, but surely it would nullify it to some extent. The great thirst Celebi had gained when she became poisoned lingered, but the chewing of the peach berry helped to pacify the thirst. The Noctowl dipped his head to Shaymin before nodding towards Celebi and taking to the sky and disappearing into the trees. Celebi listened intently to what Shaymin said and could not help but give a saddened frown at the mentioning of her lake. She glanced back at the purple waters where she had laid in agony before bursting out of the water. The soil near the water looked tainted as well, turning into a grimy black instead of a healthy brown. Celebi bit her lip as the torrents of flames rippled through the forest around her. The screaming of the harmed was continuing, and it seemed no one was trying to help each other escape the fiery grasp of Ho-Oh's doing.

"I need to go back in time," Celebi stated as she turned to face Shaymin once more. "I cannot stop this tragedy from happening, but I can keep the people of this forest safe." If she went back in time several hours prior to Suicune's arrival, then she could evacuate a good proportion of the forest. Not everyone would be out of the forest by the time Ho-Oh arrived, but most of them would. Those that had not left, Celebi could tend to when the time came. The only problem with time traveling was the fact that Diagla was in the area. If he, for whatever reason, used Roar of Time when she was trying to travel, something could go dreadfully wrong. Celebi could travel to a few minutes in the past or she could travel a few hundred years. Considering this was not the Diagla she knew and liked, it was entirely possible he would be reckless and ruin her chances of saving the innocent before she had a chance to do so. Standing up, Celebi faltered for a moment, collapsing upon one knee before pushing herself upward again.

"You can stay or come with me," she stated solemnly. "I can use all the help I can get, but I can understand if you're not up to it. You've already been a great help to me, Shaymin. I am grateful to have met you." Looking upward, Celebi began to concentrate her power. Her attempt to time travel would most certainly be noticed. The entire forest would glow blue as the leaves upon the trees channeled her power. It would be quite a marvel to see, but it would be useless if she somehow failed.

user posted image

Darkrai's first instinct was to spin around and face whoever had spoken to him. However, knowing full and well that acting intimidated would be a poor move, he calmed his impulse and simply looked over his shoulder. He barely recognized the owner of the voice. He had seen the beast in the forest calling out to him before Cresselia intervened. This was the one Giratina appeared before. For what purpose was unknown to Darkrai, but whatever reasoning the banished one had, it was probably not a good one. Anyone who Giratina confronted was most likely someone best not associated with. Course, Darkrai himself had gotten into trouble with the creation trio and even Arceus before. He was no stranger to the creator's "judgement".

"I could say the same of you," Darkrai replied smoothy as he turned his body to face Suicune properly. "Johto and Sinnoh are quite a long ways off. I will not ask of you why you are here, though I should warn you of some of the... ruder creations of these lands." Darkrai left his comment off with that. He was unsure as to what Suicune wanted, but simply guessed he was being polite. That was nice and all, but Darkrai wasn't the chatting type. He'd prefer to finish the conversation as quickly as possible so he could go back to enjoying his free time.

user posted image

Kyogre lifted his gaze as he heard a familiar, and welcomed, voice speak up before him. Ah, Michelle, the beauty of Hoenn. She was as graceful and elegant as she was strict and powerful. Her melodic voice matched her beauty perfectly. She would of been the most angelic of creatures in Kyogre's mind if she didn't try to attack him for simply existing.

"Oh, um, sorry!" Kyogre called, backing up from the island. "I totally forgot about the rain thing; no idea I was making a rainstorm. It, uh, just sorta happens, you know? If I'd known I was doing something, I would of so just left." Kyogre gave a nervous giggle as he glanced up at the rain pounding the island. The island itself was rather... deserted. It wasn't very big and probably didn't have many inhabitants.

"You know," Kyogre said as he swam an inch closer to the island and the lovely Michelle. "This island does seem pretty deserted. I don't think it has many freshwater sources. Maybe, now just work with me, maybe it needed some rainwater? I'm just guessing here, but maybe there was a, uh.... mini drought of some sort and I just completely solved their problem. W-What do you say to that?" Kyogre was desperately hoping Michelle wouldn't give him a big speech about how he was wrong. He really hated when she did that. She was such a wonderful person with a great personality. Why muddle that all up with a righteous aura?

N-Not that being righteous is wrong. I'd just like if she'd give me a break once in a while, you know...

(I think you forgot Gardevoir is a fairy type. Fairy is super efficient against dark.)

Edited by Doctortear

Michelle rolled her eyes. Yet another of Kyogre's stories. She rarely believed him, and this day was no different.

"and yet the shores have receded nearly twenty feet!" She yelled, then her voice became a bit softer as she chided him, "Kyogre, you simply must be more careful with where you place your storms. There aren't many living there, yes, but that doesn't mean that you can just drown them all our of boredom or carelessness. And even if there had been a drought, you didn't know this beforehand. You are simply attempting to use it as an excuse to get yourself out of trouble. And it's not even a very likely situation!"

She found Kyogre so exasperating sometimes. He seemed like he enjoyed her company, and she would certainly like to have him as a friend. But he was always making dumb messes like these, it made it so hard for her to bring herself to befriend him. And she found herself enraged.

Why can't he just admit he's wrong and back off so I can be nice to him?

She sighed one last time as she Calmed her Mind, just in case she had to fight him. Then she brought herself back and down, landing safely on the islands new edge. Right by a tree that had been drowned in the whale's stupidity.

user posted image

Shaymin akwardly shuffled her feet as she waited for Celebi to answer her question. She didn't want to rush her too much since this forest was her home. Shaymin could only hope understood how devastating this was for poor Celebi. Of course, she never wanted to have this much of a connection to anything. You only got hurt when you cared for something that much. Or, in Celebi's case, was bonding she had with the forest. Her attention was brought back to Celebi when the small pokemon declared she needed to travel back in time. "What?" She asked, absolutely shocked. This little thing-something barely bigger than herself-could do something that amazing? She looked around then quickly darted closer and huddled next to Celebi. The past or wherever she planned on going had to be safer than this raging forest fire and the fight going on above. "I want to stay with you," She quickly replied, looking about anxiously. The forest-or the part that wasn't burning-seemed to be doing something strange. It was starting to glow. "Are you doing this?" Shaymin whispered as she looked at the leaves as the glow intensified. Hopefully it wasn't another thing joining the fight. She could only stand so much.

user posted image

"I am simply doing what I was made to do," Suicune replied gently. "I have heard of these ruder creations you speak about. For some reason, other legends have the gall to interfere with matters they know little about. Some problem yet to be resolved in my region has reflected poorly on me. Within seconds of stepping foot in these lands, I've already been harassed and hounded for no reason at all." He sighed and shook his head. With enough nudging and nurturing, it was possible to gain another ally out of this. Darkrai had to understand his feelings, right? "I suppose you already know about that," He replied with a small shake of his head.

user posted image

Zapdos turned its spike-feathered head when it heard Articuno's call. It waited as she drew nearer, distracted from taking note of Kyogre and the Mega Gardevoir at one of the smaller islands. "Ho-Oh has set fire to Ilex Forest. Alone, I could do nothing but Lugia is capable of handling him. And faster than I," it said simply, electricity crackling through its feathers. "Where have you been? What called you and Moltres away from the islands while I rested?" it inquired, remembering why it was up and flying around to begin with.

Secondary thoughts crossed its mind as the pair of birds hovered in the air. Questioning thoughts of whether they should aid Lugia or remain in the Orange Islands to maintain balance like they were charged to do so many years ago. Zapdos shook its head. Things were happening, Legendaries were growing active or falling out of character. At least, of what it had seen in regards to Ho-Oh and its siblings.

user posted image

A grin appeared upon Celebi's face as Shaymin proclaimed she wanted to stay with the time traveler. It was good to know that she wasn't going to be alone. Celebi had spent her entire life living alone. She had friends and visitors to play with, but she never had anyone who was close to her. The best she got to someone truly caring for her was Diagla, but even then the relationship between her and him was mutual understanding. The Diagla before her was not that same person anyhow, so she could not count on him to try and assist her. Shaymin's offer to help was more than welcomed. Although Celebi knew she was most likely doing it out of fear from the forest fire, she still was glad to have the smaller creature beside her.

When asked if she was causing the forest to glow, Celebi gave a small nod.

"It is my doing," she replied as the blue glow intensified. "As I said before, the forest and I are one. Whenever I time travel, the forest helps me." Celebi looked at the sky where Ho-Oh, Kyurem, and Diagla were. To her horror, Celebi could see meteors began to fall from the sky.

Draco Meteor? But I thought Diagla said he was fighting to protect the forest! Why did he suddenly change his mind? Surely he knows the meteors will cause more damage than the fire will! The wounds caused by fire can heal over time, but craters created by meteors will stay forever.

Beginning to feel panicked, Celebi glanced over at Shaymin who was huddled against her.

"Take my hand," Celebi said as she offered one of her hands to Shaymin. If she took it, then they could properly travel without any issues.

Unless someone decides to get even more reckless, that is.

user posted image

Was Suicune being serious? Had he honestly have been as poorly treated as he said he was? It was no surprise to Darkrai. Every legendary that looked his way automatically considered him a threat and decided that he was only going to be trouble. He didn't exactly have the best of reputations, but that didn't explain why Suicune was so poorly treated. Wouldn't the legends of Sinnoh be kinder to a respectable and revered legend from another region? They couldn't be so crude as to baffle a foreign legendary by just how horrible they actually were? Darkrai would of thought that they of at least acted nice for the duration of the stranger's visit.

"Though I did not expect you to receive such a poor welcome," Darkrai said steadily. "I can sympathize. I would apologize on their behalf, but they'd probably apologize themselves for letting you get within twenty meters of me."

user posted image

"I was not drowning them out of boredom!" Kyogre hissed, slapping his two front fins against the water, causing waves to form and splash against the edge of the island. For a moment, Kyogre looked as though he was ready to bite down upon the closest object and tear it in half. Such an expression left him as quickly as it came, being replaced with his more timid and socially awkward self.

"W-Well, I mean," Kyogre stuttered as he tried to grasp for an excuse. He tried to start an explanation several times, but ended up stuttering horribly and therefore messing up whatever it was he was going to say.

"M-Ma-Maybe there was a drought!" Kyogre sputtered finally. "I mean, did you check up with the residents? Did you ask them if there was a drought? Just a quick, 'Oh hey there mister? Was there a drought here before it started raining? Oh there was? Well that's good because my buddy Kyogre kinda has a giant rainstorm following him and he so just saved you.' You know? Something, maybe something, like that or.... uh... that..." Kyogre trailed off, letting his words fall of his lips. He didn't really like being yelled at by Michelle. He'd much prefer for her to speak more soothing and kindly towards him. He'd, for one, would really fancy that. It'd be a whole lot better than all of the screaming she did when he was around.

user posted image

"What?" Articuno squawked in surprise. Attacking Ilex forest? That was unheard of! The only thing special about Ilex forest was Celebi and no one in their right mind would hurt such a gentle guardian. The only real thing special about her was her ability to time travel and no one was really clear on how that worked. Plus, nobody wanted to anger Diagla, the guardian of time. It was taken that he didn't like having the time line messed with. Using Celebi to mess around with the time line would surely grant the user his anger.

"I haven't the slightest clue as to why Moltres left," Articuno said as she attempted to flatten her feathers. "I, however, became a roamer a while back, mind you. Shows how much you pay attention to me! While the world was peaceful and no troubles came about it, I was off exploring. Had the islands been in danger, I would of came back, but they were safe and so I left. No biggy, really." Articuno was not completely aware of what her absence would mean if the Orange Islands were attacked. She did not think her plan entirely through, but, then again, she did not care. Exploring was far too thrilling for her to just give it up to go back to guarding. It'd be a pity if such a magnificent creature such as herself was not able to glamor the world and bring awe to all who saw her.

Michelle glared at Kyogre condescendingly.

"Did you check with them to see if there was a drought before? Yes, if there was a drought then you may have just saved lives. But if there wasn't?" She shook her head, "You could have killed far more than ending any drought would save."

She gave herself a moment to make certain the anger she was beginning to feel was controlled. It would not do to lash out in pure anger.

"You insolent beast." She said, oddly calm, "I had hoped you would not drive me to this, but you leave me no choice."

She swiped her arm in front of her in a single swift motion. Unleashing a powerful Moonblast directly at the master of seas.

user posted image

Groudon watched Suicune leave, mentioning him as he left. Not sure what to think he looked at Yveltal and Giratina with a sigh, "If you two are after him, then you might want to go now. I have no quarrel with any of you nor could I keep up if you choose to go after him." Groudon never had the option to run from a fight. Other than jumping in a volcano, Groudon usually moved at a walking pace, though for as large as he was, they were more like bounds. Focusing again on the two legends near him, Giratina's presence was more interesting than Yveltal's. The Ghost/Dragon of myth, and this was the first time Groudon had ever seen him. He would think it would be an honor but Groudon remembered why he never saw him, Giratina was a prisoner. Trapped for misdeeds Groudon could not comprehend. While he prided imself for creating the land that most stood on, he would never claim to be the strongest.

Then some else caught his attention, he sensed that Kyogre had moved in Hoenn. Though he didn't want to leave Heatran, he didn't want to stay away for too long while Kyogre had his way with the land. He looked at the two legends and waited fro them to speak or move on. The last thing Groudon wanted was a fight for no reason.

user posted image

Shaymin nervously shifted from side to side, her gaze flickering from tree to tree as the forest responded to Celebi. It was overwhelming for the small creature but, at the same time, very beautiful. Being a grass pokemon herself, she could appreciate the glory of the forest much more than the raging legends above them. Like Dialga. How terrible that he thought saving the forest was sending flaming balls of rock to destroy it. Even if Celebi had not said to take her hand, Shaymin probably would have jumped her out of shock of this new move. Instead, she quickly fumbled to rise up on her back legs and grab the outstretched hand in both of her front paws. She really wanted to get out of this massive fight and somewhere safe. Celebi seemed to know at least somewhat of what she was doing so she would follow her. The past couldn't have all this fighting, right? It would be a lot safer.

user posted image

"I was not either," He replied with a frown. How was he supposed to see Giritina coming? Or Groudon, for that matter? That was clearly unexpected. "I do not understand why they all dislike you. You seem like a complete gentleman to me." Suicune tilted his head slightly to the side then took a few steps to the side, gesturing to Darkrai. "Why don't we walk and talk? I'd hate for either of us to run into a mess while you're simply trying to mind your own business and I and simply trying to get on with my business.

user posted image

The forest began to envelope in a bright glowing blue right. The leaves of every tree and all of the shrubbery began to glow as the benevolent light flooded every corner of the forest. The mystical blue glow clashed with heated orange that came from the dancing flames and embers that floated through the air. Celebi, now having a grip on Shaymin, began to illuminate herself. Light began to absorb her being and a pulsating single orb of light appeared at her chest. The orb began to continuously grow until both her and Shaymin were engulfed by it. For just a moment, the cocoon of light shimmered brightly in the forest, providing a spectacular sight just before it vanished in thin air. The forest grew blue no more and the flames took over as they tore down the ancient woods.

Celebi was no longer in the blazing forest. She was in Ilex, but the flames were no longer licking whatever they could touch. It was dawn and the first slivers of light began to peak through the branches of the trees. The soft snoring of the inhabitants of the forest was the only sound heard besides the rustling of the gentle breeze. Celebi was exactly where she was before, standing upright on the bolder the Absol had placed her upon.

"We're here," she breathed to Shaymin. "We're back at the beginning of the day, before Suicune first poisoned my lake."

user posted image

The offer to walk and chat was alarming. Startled by the request, Darkrai backed up and away from Suicune. Never had a stranger requested him to do such a thing. The offer was polite, but it was foolish as well. Darkrai was hated for a reason. Suicune had to of known that, right? Wasn't he worried Darkrai would try to harm him? Everybody was according to Cresselia. She had Darkrai know full and well that he was not to be trusted by anyone and that he deserved to be locked away on that damn island. She was a woeful warden; flaunting great beauty and then striking like a viper with words of damnation dripping of her lips like venom. Her only saving factor was her appearance and occasionally her sass, but that was barely a compromise for her horrid behavior.

"I...I do not think that'd be wise," Darkrai said gently as he slowly drifted backward. "Whenever people get near me, they either fall into endless nightmares or get hurt. I would rather such an ill fate to befall you." The gentleman compliment did rub Darkrai the good way. Suicune had been nothing but pleasant to him, something many did not do. It was actually... nice to talk to him. Darkrai had shared few conversations he enjoyed having a part of and Suicune appeared to be giving him one of those few conversations. Now that he thought about it, Darkrai did have some time before Cresselia found him again. Even if she caught his trail again, it'd take her an hour or so to find him, probably.

"If you insist upon conversing," Darkrai said slowly. "I might propose we walk, but at respectable distances. Merely associating with me could lead to he creatures of this land being quite filthy to you. I'd fancy to save you the trouble of being pestered if I can help it."

user posted image

There was no helping the mental sigh Kyogre gave as Michelle began to chastise him. She never failed to find something to lecture him on. She'd honestly make a great mother for the mere fact that she could turn any argument against you. Kyogre suspected she could do such wonders even if she was in the wrong. Most of what she said rang true. Kyogre had not for a moment thought to ask the inhabitants of the island if they were having a drought. Then again, he did not think there was anything living on the island. He had simply viewed it as a piece of land that could be made for extra swimming space and not a place where pokemon lived. Kyogre forgot that creatures lived on land just as Groudon forgot the water was full of living creatures. The part about the drought made Kyogre miffed. He could save just as many lives by stopping a drought as he kill be flooding! Michelle's rant began to sound like everything else she ever said. Kyogre slowly began to tune her out, not wanting to hear the same redundant comments over and over again. Kyogre thought Michelle was a wonderful creature with great talent but great Arceus, would she ever say something kind? All he ever heard from her was, "don't do this, don't go there, stop with that". It was getting quite ridiculous!

"You insolent beast."

That simple word "beast" was like a slap to the face, stinging and fresh. Kyogre had been known as a beast, or more commonly monster, when he was younger. He had truly been the menace of the seas back in the old days. Recently, Kyogre had become much more docile and shy than he had been prior. He wanted to separate himself from the monster people use to call him. He never again wanted to be such a horrible creature. Because of that, Kyogre could not help but cringe and look pained at what Michelle said. He had tried so hard to not be a monster, and there she was, calling him a beast right in his face. It didn't occur to Kyogre that she was far too young of a creature to understand his pain. He simply felt hurt and startled that Michelle would call him such a name.

The Moonblast to the face was most unpleasant. Considering Kyogre didn't hear a word Michelle said after she called him a beast, he did not expect her to perform such an act. Letting out a yelp of fright, Kyogre took the blast full on, feeling the searing pain that came with it. With a loud cry of pain, Kyogre flipped himself around, raising his tail high up into the air and slamming it into the water. A great wave of water washed towards the island as Kyogre fled underwater. The wave was more of an unintentional distraction to let the whale escape instead of an attack. Either way, Kyogre was not aware that he made such a wave and simply dived down into the depths of the sea. As he swam deeper, the rain clouds looming above Michelle and the island began to dispersed. The storm turned from a shower to a sprinkle until it completely vanished. The sun began to shine once more and not a drop of rain fell. The storm had left, but so had Kyogre who ended up mid-way down a trench, tenderly pressing a fin against the top of his head which stung just as much as Michelle's words did.

user posted image

Shaymin clung to Celebi's arm as the pokemon began to glow and quickly closed her eyes. She was much to frightened to watch as the blue light welled up around them until even her closed eyes were assaulted by the brightness. She couldn't tell what was going on around them but she had to trust Celebi that she wasn't going to die as a result of whatever it was. Hopefully, when everything was done, she'd be in a much safer place than before.

As the light slowly faded from behind her eyes, she slowly opened one eye, then the other. What? Carefully, she released her death grip on Celebi's arm and dropped down onto all fours, looking around the forest in amazement. So they were here before anything had happened? She slowly waddled over to the edge of the rock and looked out at the surrounding forest in shock. The lake was clear and the trees showed no signs of burning. It had to be true! Quickly, she turned back to Celebi. Being ignorant to the laws of time travel, this excited her greatly. "We can stop it!" She declared happily. "We should stop it from ever happening. We could get a bunch of pokemon ready to fight off Suicune so it won't ever happen like that and then you'll be strong enough to protect the forest from Ho-Oh! Right?"

user posted image

Poor Darkrai. So alone and fearful of everything around him. He could be a god. He could strike down his enemies in one blow and revel in the nightmares he gave them. Instead, stupid pokemon around him forced him into a ball of defeat and pain. He'd show Darkrai how to be strong. He'd force him to understand and come to the conclusion the only way to be appreciated was to be feared. That was how the universe was created. They'd make themselves into gods.

Suicune smiled and bowed back, taking a few small steps closer to Darkrai. "Nonsense," He replied. "Creatures need us. They need me and they need you. No matter what they say to you, you have to understand that you are a part of this world and exist as balance. I do not care if these creatures become filthy to me. It only shows that I am the greater pokemon among them for not being subjected to such trivial things as judging another for something beyond his control." He slowly began to approach Darkrai, not wanting to make him uncomfortable. "You should be appreciated, not shunned."

Waves gently washed up onto the sandy beach, bringing all sorts of debris with them. Sometimes, human litter found its way onto the shore. Other times, wood and other natural things that had been washed away somewhere else could be found in other parts of the world. But today, it was something different than both. A blue and red orb rolled ashore, pushed onwards by the gentle waves. Instead of retreating back into the ocean, the egg was left to dry there. As far as eggs went, it certainly did not look normal. Generally speaking, pokemon eggs tended to look similar. But not this one. This one was slightly transparent blue with a ring of yellow dots surrounding what could be interpreted as it's top. In the center, a red orb bounced around in semi-transparent egg. It certainly wasn't a common pokemon egg.

Edited by pudding

user posted image

"Was something I said unclear?" Zapdos questioned, a response to Articuno's surprise. It listened as she explained, slightly, her reasons for leaving Ice Island. Shaking its head, Zapdos flew down to Shamouti Island where it could land and rest its wings; flying ceaselessly for most of the day was something Zapdos wasn't all too fond of or built for with its heavy feathers. Additionally, it did not doubt that its sister would follow suit despite her preference and ability as a better flyer. "Articuno. What do you think Ho-Oh's attack could mean?" It wouldn't address its sister's desire to explore until later.

~~~~

user posted image

The wind felt good beneath his wings, warm thermals keeping his body far above the ground and tree tops. Fiore was a small region to be in, but it was lovely all the same. Charizard traveled along the coast, beating his wings slowly once in awhile to help keep him at a steady pace. Against his chest bumped the dark stone that changed him, allowing the flying-type to evolve into a forth form temporarily. It was an energy and surge of strength that Charizard often found himself savoring.

Glittering caught his eye.

Angling his wings and body, he spiraled downwards in a slow motion, the sound of breaking waves hitting the sandy beach of Fiore reaching his eardrums once he was close enough again. Within minutes, he was back-beating his wings, letting his large hind feet touch the hot sand with a dull thud. The flame at the tip of his tail flickered from the coastal breeze.

Dark eyes settled on the glittering object, narrowing a fraction as a frown turned down his scaly lips. Was that... an egg? Stomping forward to where the object rested in the sand, the orange and blue pokemon bent down to pick up what did appear to be an egg. However, this one was strange, certainly not like others that he had seen. True, it had similarities, but the bouncing red orb in the center? And, where did it come from?

Charizard turned his rectangular head to look this way and that. But he saw no other pokemon around.

Well, that went well.

Michelle hadn't gotten rid of him that easily in- Ever. It was kind of nice to be done with him already, but there was still work to be done. She moved quickly to stop the large wave Kyogre had created in his wake. She would be mostly safe behind her Light Screen, but she needed to stop it from destroying the island. And considering this wasn't the first time she's stopped one of Kyogre's waves, it was no challenge whatsoever.

She simply spun around once in a quick turn, then unleashed a stream of Magical Leaves at the wave. the Grass attack easily soaked up most of the wave of Water. Some of it still came down on the island as rain, but it wasn't anything special. In fact, the cool drizzle felt quite refreshing. Michelle allowed her Light Screen to dissipate, then return to her normal form. She supposed it best to see how the island's inhabitants were holding up. So she walked inland.

Not too far in, she found a small lake created by Kyogre's storm.

"What is there was a drought?" Hmmph, he needs to learn that he can't- Wait."

She knelt and observed some of the plants around her. The larger ones were mostly okay, but the smaller ones. They looked like they hadn't received water in several days. As if-

No, no, no. Just no. It can't be.

But it was. The island had recently been undergoing a small drought. It hadn't been very long, but it was long enough that the smaller plants with shallower root systems had begun to wither. And now that she looked, even the larger ones looked a bit drab.

"The lucky little moron was right." She muttered disbelievingly.

It seemed impossible, but it was so. Kyogre might have just saved half the islands population by inadvertently almost killing them.

"Um, miss?" Came a small voice from below.

Michelle looked down to see a Zigzagoon, likely one of the island's residents.

"Did you bring the rain for us?" It said, it's eyes widened in admiration.

As much as she wanted to, she couldn't take glory that wasn't hers.

"No." She said, with just the slightest bit of malice touching her tongue, though not enough for the Zigzagoon to pick up on, "My buddy Kyogre has a giant rainstorm following him and he just saved you."

Despite her anger, she couldn't help but smile slightly. In the end everything was well. Even if she did owe Kyogre an apology.

The touch seemed to be all the egg needed. Within seconds of the fire-type pokemon bending down to pick up the egg, the orb in its center began to glow with dull, red light. The light was quick to explode outwards, however, in a rather flashy display of power as the entire egg began to twist and warp. Unlike most pokemon that clawed their way out from the inside of eggs upon hatching, this egg was assimilated into the pokemon it was hatching into. The blue outside formed a large head and a small, floppy body, as well as two large antennae. The yellow spots formed dots resembling eyelashes and the eyes themselves, as well as a dot near the center of the newly-hatched pokemon's stomach. Just above that yellow dot, the red orb stuck out of it's chest, having been stretched out slightly to resemble an oval instead of an orb. Just as quickly as the light came, it went, and the egg had completely been transformed.

user posted image

Manaphy's arms slowly unwrapped from his chest before he drew them upwards in a wide stretch. His mouth opened wide in a large, exaggerated yawn before he slowly opened his eyes. There was little hesitation in figuring out how his body worked. After all, he was a seafaring pokemon. He wasn't supposed to have any kind of parental figure looking after him and had to be sure he could work on his own in the vast ocean. There was no time to wait to open his eyes, or hear, or touch. He had to be able to do all those things within minutes of hatching.

He blinked in the rather harsh light as a tremble passed through his entire body, then quickly shut his eyes again and covered them with his hands. It was too bright! Opening his mouth again, Manaphy tilted his head back and wailed at the top of his lungs, trying to express his discomfort with his limited vocabulary.

user posted image

Charizard grabbed at the red stone at the end of the string around his neck remembering the last time he used it's power. It was invigorating and needed boost of energy in times of need. But right now, his wings were all he needed. Fiore was remote from most of the world and Charizard decided to take a trip for some R&R. Speeding over the coast, something caught his eyes... and his ears.

An orange figure with wings was on the shore with a blue thing that seemed to be making the noise. Deciding to investigate, he flew down. At closer look, it was another Charizard that seemed to be bullying a small blue water type. (Figures he would beat up on the young ones before they can grow to kick his butt...) Landing in front of the Charizard, he spoke up, "Put the young one down before I..." Something on the other Charizard shined and caught Charizard's attention. A Black and Blue Mega stone, almost like... "Oh my goodness... X! Is that you!?!"

Edited by Dotzrus

user posted image

X started, lifting his head back and shutting his eyes as the flash of light briefly blinded him. Next thing he knew, in his clawed hands was a small, wailing, pokemon. "Shh! No crying! No need for that!" He wasn't any good with young pokemon, especially when they were wailing. "Come on! What did I do? What am I supposed to do?" X was about ready to take flight and see if he couldn't find any other pokemon who could be qualified to handle situations like this. He was, and then a familiar voice interrupted his thoughts.

"X! Is that you?"

"Gee, Alakazam, who else would it be?" X quipped, a smirk tugging a corner of his mouth upward despite his unease. "Look, bad timing Y. Any idea how to make this thing stop crying? It's hurting my ears!" Not to mention, it was kind of freaking him out and making him panic.

user posted image

"Oh no, you seem to be doing just fine!" Y laughed as X struggled with the odd baby pokemon. Judging by the way it turned it's head, the sun seemed to both it. Walking over, Y took the Manaphy and used his wings to shade the baby from the sun. He leaned his head down to it. "Feeling better little one?" X and Y had been friends since they were Charmanders, but Y had always been the calmer of the two while X was the stronger of the two, no wonder X got the mega stone to turn into a dragon! Y might not be an expert with kids but he at least was better at it than X.

user posted image

The cries from Manaphy were briefly calmed by the Charizard's voice, but they were quick to rise up again since the problem of the light had not gone away yet. The newly-hatched pokemon's eyes squinted in the harsh light overhead as he tried to make out who was holding him. The orange, rectangular head was quickly registered and stored, along with the sharp teeth and claws holding him. All of the obvious differences between the two of them were ignored entirely because it was very clear that this was his mother.

Suddenly, the light became much easier on his young eyes as a shadow was cast over his body. His cries were almost immediately silenced as he turned his head around to look at the stranger. The black and red wing looked remarkably similar to his mother's with the exception of coloring. He slowly blinked several times before his long, blue arms were spurred into action. One wrapped around X's claw so that it would be difficult to dislodge him from the figure he had accepted as a parent. The other reached out towards this other stranger-one he was unsure of how to label-and began trying to touch his face. He seemed very fascinated with how similar the two of them looked and moved his head back and forth to examine both of them together.