shadow_claw

Pokemon

user posted image

He decided to run away. And once he did dodge it. He fell to the ground and fainted of exhaustion. In his dreams he imagined he was playing in a forest and having fun. His battle intelligence faded away and his playfulness came back.

user posted image

"I shall go visit Giratina. But wake up Arceus Ho-Oh is burning IIlex forest. Celebi's forest. That is why I want to destroy him. And Suicune is making the water toxic." He then teleported to the distorted world. "I don't remember the place being so nice. For a world for banished pokemon." He teleported to Giratina. "Hello Giratina how are you doing."

user posted image

Find a legendary pokemon? X wanted to scoff at the idea but he didn't. Instead, he stared at the infant that had decided to curl up in his arms and sleep against his torso. "Finding one would be just as difficult...," he started, trailing off to think. "But, it could be the better choice to make. Alright, I'm for it. You know the myths better than I. Any ideas where we start looking for a Legend first?" X inquired, looking up at his childhood friend.

The berry had fallen from the tiny pokemon's mouth and the orange Charizard carefully took it back; he didn't want to wake the child. After experiencing what he had so far today with the infant, he knew it was going to be a bit of a challenge. But, hey, he always like challenges. Though, when he had long ago dreamed of facing any challenge he met, this wasn't exactly the image he had in mind. No, he had been dreaming of battles, of coming out on top and his opponent as another stepping stone to his goals.

X shook his head, dispelling the old thoughts and forming new ones to focus on. Taking care of a baby until they could find its home and parents (or no parents if it really is a legendary) would mean a long journey, a lot of flying. Battles would be put on hold so long as the infant was in his arms. They couldn't exactly afford to risk it being hurt by entering fights with other strong pokemon. Maybe the trip would be worthwhile. At least, he hoped it would be otherwise, they'd be wasting their time on something that wasn't important or didn't matter. However, infants were always important, right? They always mattered.

user posted image

Uxie was awake and talking; coughing, but talking. Azelf pressed the Sitrus berry against his sister's hand, attempting to focus her mind on getting stronger again. What about Mesprit? Dots were connecting slowly as he worked to rewire his attention from Uxie's weakened state to figuring out her meaning from the broken sentences she spoke. Cresselia's own hurried words barely touched his mind as he glanced back over his shoulder, holding his breath. Was Mesprit in the poisoned lake?

Fear crawled across his chest as he started to ease Uxie's head back onto the surface of his cavern. A splash. Something hurried out of the water, a pink and blue body jumping into the air as a red and black figure struggled towards the edge of the lake. Mesprit! And Scizor? Both were ailed, pulsing faintly with a purple tint that told of being poisoned. "Brother!"

He rushed towards Mesprit, worry in his features. "You're poisoned, Mesprit!" He pulled her to the ground, not wanting her to faint while she was hovering over the lake. Once she was touching the grassy soil, he teleported himself to a groove where Pecha berries could be found. Plucking a few off the bush, he returned to his lake and held one out to his emotional sister. "Eat. You'll feel better...," Azelf stated. When Mesprit took the berry and obeyed his order, he waited a moment longer to watch as her condition improved.

He looked around then, spotting Scizor practically collapsed on the ground just outside of the lake. Azelf floated to the metallic insect, lighting on the soil and carefully putting the Pecha berry to the pokemon's mouth. "Here, this will help," he offered, hoping that Scizor would accept his help.

user posted image

Mesprit shook herself, watching as her brother went to Scizor's aid. He had given her a Pecha Berry. Why? Had she been poisoned? She hadn't felt like she was. However, it had a sweet taste and who didn't like sweet berries? She frowned in confusion when she felt Azelf's worry for the Scizor. The red pokemon was in pain, wasn't he? That didn't mean he was poisoned, right? He couldn't have been poisoned. Steel types weren't afflicted. Or did she have that wrong? She didn't know.

Thinking on it now, she let her mind go back to Darkrai. Was he a ghost or a dark type? Maybe he was both. But, he hadn't appeared to be affected in the tiniest bit by her Future Sight. Did that mean he was immune to Psychic attacks? Was it simply high defense? Or were Psychic attacks merely weak against him? Mesprit didn't know a lot about fighting, about how pokemon types worked against other types. It didn't help when she was impulsive because of her emotional mind. Of course, she wasn't completely incompetent; with the aid of her siblings, she could balance out Dialga or Palkia.

The Emotion being turned her gaze towards where she had last seen Uxie, floating up and moving to be by her sister's side. "Uxie? Sister?" She slowly circled around her sibling, tails shifting restlessly. "Do you...?" She was about to ask something but she paused, second-guessing herself. "Are you alright?" she questioned instead.

user posted image

With his mouth forming into a line, Palkia listened to Diagla's explanation before popped back out of existence. As soon as Diagla was in Giratina's domain and out of hearing shot, Palkia let out an annoyed snort. Why should he care that Ho-Oh was burning town Ilex forest? That was something for creatures of the Other World to deal with. Did the creation trio deal with Kyogre and Groudon when they began to rage war and destroy all of Hoenn? No, it was Rayquaza's job to deal with them. Did they try to stop the destruction of the world from that doomsday device in Kalos? No, that was in the hands of Xerneas and Yveltal. Unless they were directed by their father to do so, they were not to mess with the Other World. They were put asleep in their own dimensions for a reason. The stuck to their jobs and the other legendaries did so as well. Diagla was probably only letting his softness for Celebi's connection to him take over his logic. Palkia bet that if Celebi couldn't time travel, then Diagla wouldn't care. The mentioning of Suicune abandoning its job to poison the lakes was concerning. If it had gone rouge, then that meant someone would have to remove it so a new one could be made. A simple enough task. There were many legendaries and non-legendaries more powerful than Suicune who could easily extinguish its life. After that was taken care of, Celebi could be sent back to bring a Suicune egg from the future. When that egg hatched, a new purifier would enter the world and everything would be in balance once more. Sure, Ho-Oh and the other legendary beasts would not be pleased, but that didn't matter. They should of thought about that before letting Suicune run amok and disrupt the water sources of the world. For the actions of one, many would be punished.

Realizing that Deoxys had not yet fled, Palkia turned back to the virus. It was surprising it had not fled, but it was not disappointing. The alien had served to be a fine source of conversation. The conversing between the two had ended up in Palkia's relaxation. He didn't go to the Other World often, but, when he did, it was always nice to find something to soothe his worries and smooth out his tensed muscles.

"I must apologize for my sibling's abruptness," Palkia said solemnly. "He is the most blunt and random of the three of us. He has yet to learn proper manners and for that I sincerely apologize. It isn't like I have the time or patience to try and teach some sense into him. It would only lead to him either marching off in anger or a fight beginning between us. I try to be as peaceful as I can, but, alas, the universe does not seem to grant me such pleasures." Palkia shook his great head sadly. In the past, he and Diagla had fought over trivial matters. Most of the time it was just plain arguing, but few such times, mostly when they were young, let to full out move using brawls. Such events did not last long for nor Giratina or Arceus cared for the two fighting. Palkia had become much less violent then he did when he was his brothers' sister, but the urge to smack his temporal sibling across the face had not completely vanished.

Edited by Doctortear

user posted image

Perhaps the taste of berries weren't strong enough as the red and black pokemon fell to the ground. The use of his energy to obtain and use mega form was having a devastating after effect on the pincer Pokemon. The poison wasn't doing much to him rather than making him tired. He was immune to toxicity, or at least on the outside. Maybe he had nothing to fear about the poison. Perhaps his mind was overreacting.

Azelf appeared and Scizor was snapped back into reality. He graciously took the pecha berry, hoping it would help him stand at least. Another reason for taking the pink strawberry was that he didn't want to turn down the willpower pokemon's help and face his wrath. All three spirits supposedly had curses depending on what you did to the respective one. Scizor didn't know the actual curses, and they certainly didn't reveal themselves to Scizor at that moment. After chowing down on the berry Scizor nodded his thanks. "I-I appreciate your help."

user posted image

With a nod, Groudon acknowledged Elliot's comment and noticed the friend was a she. Legends weren't really accustomed to any relationships of male/female. The closest Groudon could come up with was Heatran, but she only showed signs of friendship. If she had acted like going further, he couldn't tell. Another pair would Hoenn's own Latios and Latias, but they were more of a brother/sister relationship... most like because they were siblings... or were they? He shook his head as he pushed that topic away and back to the megastone that hung around Elliot's neck. "I see. My kind and others like me can't go through Mega Evolution. Our own power alone is strong enough to best of foes without much help, unless of course we fight each other." Kyogre kept showing up in his mind. An instinct that drove Groudon into a rage at times, but for now he held it in. There was no need to get angry now, just a calm walk walk with a Blaziken back home. A Zubat flew by Groudon's head and started making circles in front of him trying to figure out a way to get around him with echolocation.

user posted image

Y was happy that X decided his idea was best, though they usually were. Y pasued and watched the infant nuzzle it's "parent" and smirked. "Well, if anything, we shouldn't stay in this region. We have a few options. In Johto, there is a beast that goes around purifying the world's water. In Hoenn, there is a massive sea creature that rules the oceans and causes it to rain all the time. Sinnoh is supposedly the place were creation started or something, if anything, that's were we can try looking through the Spear Pillar Ruins. So I say three places to choose from is a good start. What say you Mother X?"

As X could tell, Y was having too much fun with making fun of X's situation. And whether he liked it or not, Y was going to keep doing it for a long, long time.

((Shorter than usual to get things moving.))

Edited by Dotzrus

user posted image

Being exposed to just about all the possible lore he could he, Elliot could not help but frown at the beast's comment. After some time examining his traveling companion, Elliot had dug through his bank of knowledge and connected two and two. He recognized the great beast as Groudon, the former of the contents. It was the heaviest creature on the planet and considered to be among the legends along with its counterpart, Kyogre, and the ringleader of its trio, Rayquaza. Under the watchful eye of the sky serpent, Groudon and Kyogre would battle for domain over the realms of land and sea only to be hushed by the green serpent from above. They had not fought for quite some time to his memory, but that could of changed from last he checked. He had not learn of such things since he was a Combusken, so his memory was not as sharp as he liked it to be.

"From what I remember, there are legendaries such as yourself who wield the power of mega evolution," Elliot pointed out. "I do not recall all who could use it, but I remember that the one who was some mutated few of Mew could transform into at least two different forms and some strange rock creature could do so as well. I don't recall their names and I'm sure there are many more, but they could for sure use mega stones." It did not occur to Elliot that Groudon was perhaps not as well educated as him. It almost never crossed his mind that others had not been forced to study for as long as he had. He simply spat out what information he could give and move on with the situation. It wasn't as though he was trying to show off, he was simply correcting Groudon's error. No malice or superiority entered his voice as he spoke. His tone was that simple matter-of-fact voice that was clearly not insulting, but pointing something out.

user posted image

"I know about Mewtwo..." he said with a grim expression, "But I don't consider him to be among us as a legend. He is a fraud. His power is the only reason anyone considers him a legendary. To me, he hasn't earned it." Groudon never hated Mewtwo, more so he hated that others would throw the title of "Legend" to anything that was unique and powerful. Groudon thought otherwise. Legends are great beings that have an important purpose in the world. Groudon made the land, Regigigas moved the continents, Cresselia and Darkrai managed dreams and nightmares, Arceus created the universe as his children managed time, space, and antimatter. Mew was an evolutionary keystone with her DNA. Mewtwo, he did nothing but breathe. In that sense, Groudon guessed he could count Deoxys in that rank too, but he didn't share it. Looking back at Elliot, Groudon noticed he mentioned another. "As for the rock creature, that is something beyond my knowledge. If you know more, I would be happy to listen. You seem to be well educated enough in us otherwise."

The cave grew darker as they headed in. The large clumps of glowing moss was reduced to small patches here and there. Water drips from the ceiling as the moisture in the tunnel grew. From this the floor and walls became smoother and slippery. Groudon being the heaviest pokemon on earth, and possessing large feet, had no fear of slipping, nor did he think his companion did either with his clawed toes.

user posted image

Well this was certainly a predicament. If Uxie had any energy at all, she would probably be panicking - but as it was, if she moved more than a few centimetres that coughing fit was going to start up again. "I'm fine," she said, again. It was slightly less of a lie this time but still very obviously untrue to anyone who bothered to look. One of her tails was bent under her in an uncomfortable angle; it was going to trail uselessly for days, even accounting for their healing factor. But Mesprit was alright now - or as alright as she could be expected to be, considering the amount of sheer terror and despair that must have been in the air. All three of them were conscious and not closer to death than life, which - well, the fact that that was a good thing right now said a lot about their situation, but she tried not to think about that. "As long as you are. Y'should...had Suicune mentioned the other lakes?" Ah, there's the panic. She tried to prop herself up into a sitting position and mostly succeeded in flipping herself onto her side, wheezing heavily. "We...if all the lakes are..." Deep breath. Deep breath! "They would be targeting those next, unless their motive was some sort of grudge against Azelf. They - they left, so it's not. And with both of us..." She grimaced, more at her lack of judgement than from the pain. "Did either - any of you," the Scizor might have seen something too, of course, "see where they went? We have to...and if there...other Legendary Pokemon, maybe, preferably friendly..." Her brain was outrunning her mouth again, not helped by her shortness of breath. She made a helpless gesture with one arm before letting it flop back onto the rock, hoping she'd gotten the gist of that through.

user posted image

Cresselia dimly remembered that yes, this is why certain moves are intended to be long-range as her Moonblast crashed into Suicune's attack and exploded, quite literally, in both of their faces.

Frustration wormed its way into her blank rage, breaking it apart and letting some of her thoughts seep through. This was why she meditated. Darkrai was an aggravating opponent at the best of times, and with less and less time to rest between confrontations these days she had been making some...questionable judgements. And perhaps this was the worst. She had spent her entire life hoping to avoid the final doomsday scenario she imagined, and now she was assuming it was here? This battle didn't even fit all of her carefully constructed criteria. She could have called for backup - even her pride would have allowed a two-on-two battle. Perhaps Azelf, he had always been willing to stand against Darkrai. She spat. Stupid. But there was no avoiding finishing this now.

She counted herself fortunate, at least, that she could take a few hits even of the super-effective persuasion before going down. It was something of a point of pride, in fact - but no time to dwell on that now. The blast had sent her skidding backward, over the lake, and now it was Darkrai's turn. Two copies of him were lunging toward her, while a third charged up another Dark Pulse. Well. Speaking of aggravating. Putting her introspection on hold for now, she lunged at the one on the left, swiping at it with a veil. It disappeared in a rather unsatisfying poof and the Dark Pulse crashed into the lake, spraying toxic droplets into the air. She yelped (in a rather undignified way, but neither participant here was likely to tease her about that later) and swerved around, managing to avoid most of it except a few flecks on one veil. Oh, she thought absently, even as another part of her protested even thinking about that, that was how awful it was, there's an idea.

She would have to do it quickly - it probably won't even slow them down there are berry bushes around this area - she was already injured enough, this battle was ending soon one way or another - this is horribly irresponsible - she would just have to fly up a little more, charge, angle the attack just right - no. No way, no -

An orb of pinkish light slammed itself into the lake at an angle, travelling a dozen times faster than the normally majestic fairy-type attack, sending a wave of poison (and several Magikarps) flying - in all directions, despite Cresselia's best efforts. This was where her speed failed her, she realized, as her underside was splattered with the stuff, and quashed a sullen I told you so from herself as she continued to fly backward, distancing herself from the droplets that had not yet fallen.

((Whoop whoop only exam left is biology and who cares about biology right. If she's moving too fast here tell me, I'll edit.))

Edited by Fractional Pi Day

user posted image

Oh now wasn't that interesting? Groudon didn't consider the clone to be a legendary. It didn't sound as though the great beast had any personal grudges against the Psychic type, but he could of just been masking his feelings well. It was intriguing to hear a legend's opinion on the status on another's legendary status. Elliot was curious if other legendaries felt the same way. Who else did they think did not deserve to be amok their ranks? Did they treat those they didn't consider to be on of their own poorly? If so, why? Did they correct others when they claimed someone they didn't approve of to be a legendary? There were so many questions to be asked, but Elliot withheld them. There was no reason to question such trivial things.

Despite what Groudon believed, Elliot could not help but deny Groudon's words. It didn't matter what the Continent pokemon said, Mewtwo was a legendary. Maybe not in the same what Groudon viewed it, but, nevertheless, Mewtwo was a legendary. Very few were considered to be legends and those that were qualified to be such were not wrongly placed as such. Mewtwo had met the requirements and therefore was a known as a legendary globally. It didn't matter what Groudon or the other legendaries said, the books were final and opinions didn't matter when the came to facts.

"I did not think you were harbor such thoughts," Elliot said with a slight tilt of his head. "Phione is the only creature I've ever heard who's had its status of legendary debated. As for the rock creature, I cannot tell you much. I don't remember much of the lore surrounding the creature, but I do know it looked quite feminine and, when mega evolved, it obtained ribbons and a long dress made completely of gemstones. Legend has it that said creature could create a storm of diamonds to protect itself with. I'm not completely sure if that last part is true or not, but, if it is, I'd very much like to get on that creature's good side. A whirlwind of diamonds sounds devastatingly painful."

user posted image

"No, no, no! Put me down! I swear I'll leave!"

"You think I'm actually going to listen to your squabbling?"

"Please stop! I'll leave, I'll leave!"

"Why should I trust your word?"

"I-I... Please, I'll leave and never come back, just let me go!"

The Golett's rock like outer coating wasn't very easy to break. Sure, Alvara's thick pincher had managed to crack some of the hardened clay-like surface, but she wasn't able to completely break it. No, she'd have to either evolve to break through the Golett's outer coating and she wasn't up to the task. It'd be easier to just let the Golett go on its way, but Alvara had a better idea. Letting out a furious roar, the Pinsir spun around several times in and effort to get some momentum and then savagely swung the Golett towards a tree. The golem like creature let out a shout of surprise as it sailed through the air and towards the tree. Within moments, the creature slammed against the bark and fell towards the ground where a loud thump followed its body's meeting with the great. Alvara let out a cry of challenge as the Golett picked itself up.

"You wanna go again, golem?" she hissed between her teeth as she positioned herself into an offensive position. Fear shot through the Golett's eyes as it steadily picked itself up and scrambled out of sight. With a snort of triumph, Alvara turned away from where the Golett fled. She could feel the rush of power as Moxie went into affect. It was only right that she, a fighter, would have the ability to get stronger after winning a fight. It was all the more satisfying to hear the Golett whimper in the distance as it fled away from what was once its territory. The fool! Thinking it could challenge her to a fight! She might of been the one to invade its territory, but it was the one who had issued a fight. If it really wanted to her to leave, then why did it just leave her be? Sure she was in its territory, but if was obvious that she was much more powerful than it. That fight had lasted about a minute or two and it only lasted that long because the damn thing kept running around screaming its head off. It wasn't Alvara's fault that the Golett was too weak to defend its own territory.

Well, it's my territory now. Not that I'm going to really use it. I may hunt down some of the prey here to get a meal or two, but I'm just going to end up leaving it. This place is too small for me to call home. If I'm ever going to find a place to settle down, I'm going to have to someplace big with a lot of land, plentiful prey, and a good selection of meat bags to punch around.

Edited by Doctortear

Kira was suddenly, and rudely, awoken by a object slamming into the tree she was taking a nap in. growling, she got up and peered through the leaves. She could just make out a figure with two pincers on its head. A Pinsir. "Figures." she grumbled to herself. " It's always the bug types making the trouble. There's so many of them running around, they just have to bother other Pokemon, don't they?" She readied a Swords Dance while hidden in the leaves, then jumped out to where the Pinsir was standing. It was bug type, so a well aimed Rock Slide should do some damage to it, if it decided to fight. Of course, if things went bad, she could always bring the fight into the treetops, where she could move faster than a breeze. "Hey, you there. That tree you just slammed something into, I used to be sleeping in. Of course since you're a bug type, you have no manners, but you should at least try to apologize if your brain can handle it." She said to it. Crossing her arms, she leaned against the tree and asked "Well, can it? Or is your skull hollow?" Edited by Silverphoenixx

user posted image

Rustling from the treetops above singled the arrival of another creature. Alvara would of grinned if hunger had not grasped her stomach. She knew from experience that a creature she could consider to be prey would make such a loud ruckus. Someone was either challenging her or trying to be as annoying as possible. Hearing the sound of feet brush the ground, Alvara let out a snort of annoyance and she spun around to see who had decided to disturb her. A Sceptile began speaking, quite rudely, to he warrior. If Alvara had any eyebrows, she'd surely raise them as the grass serpent began to rant. A Sceptile was normally considered to be a rare sighting. They weren't a common species and normally stayed where the humans were. To see a wild one was quite the achievement. Of course, finding one with some manners would be an even greater goal. Alas, it did not seem this Sceptile in particular would waste the effort to flatter Alvara and would much rather insult her. It would of been good if Alvara wasn't too busy debating what sort of seasoning she wanted to put on her next meal.

For as much as Alvara wanted to keep her cool, the few remarks on bug types could not help but anger her. She had met few racists in her lifetime, but never had she thought she'd meet one who was against Alvara herself! She had met only three creatures who could be considered "racist" in her life. One despised Fire types, another humans, and another with Dragon types. She had never encountered someone who supposedly disliked all Bug types. It was more than enough to make Alvara reply rather then to just keep walking.

"Perhaps if you weren't so ignorant of your surroundings, you may not of been woken up," Alvara spat at the disrespectful Sceptile. "You're in another pokemon's territory and therefore forced to deal with whatever dangers may befall you. Everyone learns that sooner or later. You can go prancing around the world like it's your oyster, but as soon as you go in another's territory, you have to either follow their rules or kick them out. Lucky for you, I just did the latter so, technically, this place is mine now and if that's so, then I should say, 'get off my property'." It was very tempting to try and ward off the Sceptile. She had proved to be quite the annoyance and Alvara's stomach was urging her to ignore the lizard. It was taking a lot of effort, but Alvara managed to spill out a few last spiteful words.

"My skull is not 'hollow' like you suggested but merely occupied by other means," Alvara declared, trying her best not to charge at the pathetic lizard. "You do not deserve an apology. If this was your territory, then I might of humored you, but asking me to do a task so rudely and disrespectfully is only going to result in me not complying with the task. Honestly, did you think I would be intimidated by your carefree words? Spare me, I have no time for those who cannot honor the laws of nature." Without saying another word, Alvara turned around and began walking away once more. She expected the Sceptile to either yell or attack her. She knew the ways of the world and she knew she could not get away so easily. With this thought in mind, Alvara grabbed the megastone that was connected to he bracelet on her right arm. She had not evolved for a while now. A challenge never required her to do so. If this Sceptile attacked, perhaps she'd have a reason to use it. That was, if the Grass type didn't prove to be a pushover.

user posted image

Illusion had no abandoned the flowers before moving into the forest. She had to get to the bottom of why Yveltal and Xerneas left Kalos highly unguarded. If sometihng were to happen, then Zygarde wouldn't be able to handle it alone. She then paused in midstep as a Golett ran past her whimpering. She looked over to where the Pokemon had come from. She padded forwards to see a scene between a Pinsir and a Sceptile. She raised an eyebrow, highly interested that a Sceptile was here. She glanced over to the Pinsir who seemed to be talking to the Sceptile about the property. She had seen this Pinsir before, but she always never gave it any thought. Well, might as well go split up the fight. She then leapt up, going to abandon her Persian illusion.

user posted image

"Ahoy there," she said, before she smacked herself. What kind of greeting was that? She stepped foward from the bushes but stopped. Who knows what the Pinsir might do if she feels cornered. "What seems to be the problem?"

(20mia08, if you would kindly go to the OOC thread please)

user posted image

Raikou was mounted on a cloud, desperately trying to find his brother. He planned to help him, even though he didn't know any poison moves, he could at least defend him. His cloud was slow, that was a fact, but he was gaining on his brother's location, for he could sense it. Sparks flew around the legendary electric dog as excitement boiled in his veins. He planned to please his master and his brothers, or at least Suicune, since he hadn't heard from Entei or Ho-Oh in quite some time. I will defeat whatever pokemon lays in my path to reach my brother, for I we must complete this job. I will not disappoint Ho-Oh or Suicune! Thought Raikou, his scarlet eyes blazing with determination. He noticed a few pokemon ahead, a Swampert and a Houndoom. He prepared himself for a battle, always up for one. The legendary dog thought that he could beat any average pokemon, even some legendaries.

user posted image, user posted image

Houndoom noticed Raikou, anger burning in her amber gaze as she turned to Swampert. She was known to be quite brave, sometimes a little too brave, risking her friends and herself. Swampert was more...Cautious, unlike his best friend. The two seemed to go everywhere together, meeting at a young level and helping each other level up and eventually evolve.

I've heard about him, him and his brothers! Let's try and stop him! Houndoom barked to her companion, who nodded in agreement, but shuffled his feet a bit. She blinked at him, tipping her head to the side in confusion. What is it? She asked, shaking her shiny pelt, and then gazing back at Swampert, kneading the ground with her dark blue paws. Swampert looked at the ground, and then back up at her, letting out a long, heavy sigh.

I don't feel like I'm ready, Houndoom, I'm not the best yet. I know I'm fully evolved, but... Swampert began, straightening. Houndoom lashed her tail once, impatience glowing in her eyes as she glanced back at the passing Raikou,

We have no time to waste, Swampert! We have to help protect other Pokemon from that menace! Is it because you're a water type, and he's electric? Then use your Muddy Water, simple solution! Houndoom snapped, barring her sharp fangs, making her companion flinch. If it gets too nasty, we'll split, alright? Don't be afraid, Swampert, your a big, powerful monster, you can show him, give it a try! She continued, her tail lashing even faster as she grew more impatient.

Alright, alright, just please stop nagging at me, Houndoom! Swampert replied, narrowing his gaze as he rose to his powerful legs, preparing himself for a battle. Raikou eyed him, and Swampert eyed him back, readying his Muddy Water attack, not wanting to take any chances, though it was foolish since it was a water attack. Houndoom was already acting, pelting towards Raikou, releasing her Foul Play attack. Swampert followed slowly, summoning water from a nearby stream and letting it mix with the earth. Uncertainty flickered in his gaze as he watched Raikou dodge Houndoom, wondering what he'd follow up with.

Edited by 20mia08

user posted image

A snort escaped Alvara as she heard a voice behind her. 'Ahoy'? What kind of greeting was that? The owner of the voice wasn't the Sceptile so who could it be? It wasn't the Golett, this was a female voice, not a male's. Was someone seriously trying to get into Alvara's business after she stated that she wasn't going to let the Sceptile bother her? Who did this person think they were? Halting herself and turning around to see who had spoken, Alvara found herself staring at a Zoroark. She didn't recognize the stranger, but, then again, it was a Zoroark. They were known to shift between forms. It wouldn't be a surprise if she had seen the stranger many times before in different forms. Still, that didn't answer why she felt the need to barge into the argument. Alvara thought she had ended it but it appeared she didn't.

"There is no problem on my part," Alvara said smoothly. "This Sceptile on the other hand may have taken poorly to me throwing the previous owner of this territory against the tree she was sleeping in." Something told Alvara that this Zoroark would be the kind of person to bug her until she confessed the entire situation. It wasn't like this was the first time someone tried to be the "voice of reason" and help Alvara and whoever she was arguing. It usually ended with someone interrupting the fight, one or both of them leaving, or Alvara either chasing both of and getting a meal out of one of them. Either way, she was going to have to deal with the two strangers with a growling stomach. Alvara was not particularly happy with the situation.

"If you must know, I have already explained my intentions to this Sceptile and was just beginning to leave to get some lunch," Alvara stated with annoyance edging her voice. "If you want to know what the trouble is, you can go ahead and ask the Grass type."

user posted image

It stings, it burns, ow, ow, ow.

A pod of Wailords stirred in the ocean depths as a great shaded shape passed them. Although larger than the creature, the aquatic beings could not help but shiver at the stranger's presence. The lord of the sea was a creature with a dark history. When it was created, it ratified the world's ocean, spanning water to stretch through on top of over half of the planet's crust. Once met with Groudon, the once peaceful deity become bloodthirsty and vicious. The two become rivals and the whale proved to the world his monstrous nature along with this lust fighting.

Ah geez, I'm going to get a giant scab or something. That's going to be so unattractive.

Ravenous with power, Kyogre used his power to devastate the realms of the land dwellers. He brought storms of lighting and rain to decimate the earth and used his powers of over water to punish his rival. The two's fighting could be heard miles away and all those who saw froze in fear for what they saw. A beast of red with the power of the earth's core was something to be feared, but it was not the worse of the duo. The pink beast no, monstrosity, that laid in the seas was the most atrocious of the two. He was completely barbarous; a vile and even diabolical creature that petrified even those who lived in his domain. He was a wicked soul and much more cruel to his rival's people than his rival was to his. He was surely an evil set upon the land.

Ah, my lovely cattail, why must you harm me so? It really stickin' hurts! Couldn't you of been just a little bit more gentle?

Breaching the surface, Kyogre swung his head into the air. The cool crisp air did little to make his new wound feel any better, but it was better than sea water. Settling himself down, Kyogre floated at the surface, trying his best to let the air breeze over his wound.

"Ah, Arceus, why?" he hissed as he tentatively touched the injury with one of his flippers. The wound in itself was not large. In fact, it was barely scathing his head. Kyogre had not been attacked directly in a while. Yeah sure, Michelle attacked him sometimes, but never this harshly! Okay maybe she attacked him a little more than sometimes. Maybe once every few months. Weeks? Days? Okay, she attacked him everything she saw him, but that wasn't the point! All those times hadn't of hurt like it did now! He had a boo-boo and he didn't like it.

"She could of been more gentle..." Kyogre quietly whined to himself as he watched the waves bounce over the calm sea.

user posted image

There was nothing in Darkrai's mind that would make him think that Cresselia would do something that would harm himself. There was no doubt in his mind that'd she make an irrational and questionable, but to do an act that could potentially harm herself? She was self-righteous, not stupid. What would posses her to do something as ridiculous as to try do something that would harm all three of them? Her state of mind was worrying, but she still had some wit about her, right? She wouldn't do something as overboard and dangerous as shoot the lake in an attempt to poison all three of them?

Just as speed failed Cresselia, Darkrai's mind failed him. He was suppose to be her rival, the one person in the entire world to understand her. He of all people should of seen predicated Cresselia's actions. He should of seen it coming. But he didn't, and know he was in trouble. Surprise took over Darkrai as water began to fly up into the air. He moved backwards, unaware of what Cresselia was attempting. Toxic water splashed against his body and almost instantly Darkrai felt sick. It was as though he had become sluggish and sickly. His clones vanished as he staggered backward. He was stunned by what Cresselia had done, but he knew better than to just sit around and do nothing. He hardly noticed the water that sprayed the bottom of Cresselia. All of his instincts told him to fight, to get rid of her so they could move on. Powering up another Dark Pulse, Darkrai let his mind concentrate on the battle. He didn't want to think about where to go next or worry about himself. He wanted to win and to win, he had to beat Cresselia. He'd fight until he dropped or until Suicune called him off. They didn't need to kill Cresselia, they just needed to make it so she was unable to follow them. After all, once she was able to move again, she had a lot of pokemon to cure of nightmares. There was still many foolish creatures whining and wailing in their sleep as the nightmares plagued them. Surely their screaming would bring Cresselia to their aid sooner or later. With a Dark Pulse in hand, Darkrai shot it at Cresselia. Oddly enough, the Dark Pulse did not seem as powerful as it normally was. Did the bolt of shadow like energy seem smaller than usual? Did it take longer to create? Such questions were hard for Darkrai to ponder for long. He seemed to be getting a headache and it was beginning to become difficult feel the tips of his hands. Was the poison affecting him so soon? Suicune must of been a miracle worker since Darkrai was already beginning feeling as though he composed entirely of bile.

(These are so bad and I'm sorry. >.<)

Nothing ever seemed to settle long enough for him to take a rest. If it wasn't Groudon and Kyogre, it was someone else. But, this was a short break. Descending from the Ozone layer as a pink blob far below him became visible, the serpent hovered a few meters above the massive whale. What was it this time? Rayquaza muttered. He was something akin to a parent to Kyogre and Groudon. He governed them from right and wrong, and the very least. A large, yellow eye focusing on the injured legendary, he inclined his head slightly.

Ah, that was settled. With a scowl, Mewtwo watched as Lucario descended easily from the tree and landed on both paws. He turned and began to walk away once sure she was unharmed. To Jirachi then. If anyone can save the planet's waters, is it he. If you still insist upon following me in my trek, we leave at once.

user posted image

Raikou narrowed his eyes at the Shiny Houndoom, his pelt rippling as the wind picked up some speed. Quite brave she is....Her friend there, er, not so much. Raikou thought, planting a foot onto the ground, thinking of what move to use. That Swampert's going to hit me with Muddy Water, and Water's not my weakness. Well, I'll just hit him with my Extrasensory, since Electric Attacks don't effect him. That'll distract Houndoom, hopefully Raikou told himself, his eyes turning yellow as he readied his attack. He launched his Extrasensory move, which headed straight for the Swampert. A smirk grew on Raikou's face as the Swampert cried out in pain, watching him tremble and fall down onto one knee, his eyes closed. That was easy enough. Now to finish that Houndoom, then I can head to Suicune, where ever he may be. I wonder where Entei happens to be, too? Maybe he's already with Suicune, if that's true, I'm running late. Raikou thought, turning to Houndoom, considering using his Thunder attack since she seemed pretty powerful. But at the same time, he knew that it could weaken him and wear him out, but he wanted to finish the battle quickly to return to his brother.

user posted image

Houdoom noticed her companion fall, and suddenly found herself frozen in place. What do I do?! This was a foolish fight, I knew Swampert couldn't handle it, and yet I attacked Raikou anyway! Do I fight and do my best against a Legendary, or do I try to run? I can't leave my companion, but I can't carry a 180 pound mud-fish! Fear pulsed inside Houndoom as she watched some more sparks come flying off Raikou, noticing that he was readying yet another attack. So in response, Houndoom readied her Inferno attack, heat pulsing from her body. Raikou obviously changed his mind on his attack as he launched a Spark at Houndoom, but she effortlessly dodged. Darn, I was hoping he'd use up his energy on that Thunder attack, or at least miss me. She thought, releasing her Inferno attack, watching as Raikou was engulfed by flames.

Edited by 20mia08

user posted image

He decided to run away. And once he did dodge it. He fell to the ground and fainted of exhaustion. In his dreams he imagined he was playing in a forest and having fun. His battle intelligence faded away and his playfulness came back.

(OOC: Yay, finally posting things owo)

Reshiram followed Xerneas easily, the deer was in no state to run quickly or sneak away easily. She felt remorse that the youth had not been trained better, she hadn't even had to try to counter his attacks. At least that was over now. She turned and flew back towards her homeland of Unova, letting the deer lie unconscious where it had fallen. She would rest at home, and then go and find someone to corral Xerneas, before the deer got itself killed.

(OOC: Will get some more posts out in a bit)

user posted image

With his mouth forming into a line, Palkia listened to Diagla's explanation before popped back out of existence. As soon as Diagla was in Giratina's domain and out of hearing shot, Palkia let out an annoyed snort. Why should he care that Ho-Oh was burning town Ilex forest? That was something for creatures of the Other World to deal with. Did the creation trio deal with Kyogre and Groudon when they began to rage war and destroy all of Hoenn? No, it was Rayquaza's job to deal with them. Did they try to stop the destruction of the world from that doomsday device in Kalos? No, that was in the hands of Xerneas and Yveltal. Unless they were directed by their father to do so, they were not to mess with the Other World. They were put asleep in their own dimensions for a reason. The stuck to their jobs and the other legendaries did so as well. Diagla was probably only letting his softness for Celebi's connection to him take over his logic. Palkia bet that if Celebi couldn't time travel, then Diagla wouldn't care. The mentioning of Suicune abandoning its job to poison the lakes was concerning. If it had gone rouge, then that meant someone would have to remove it so a new one could be made. A simple enough task. There were many legendaries and non-legendaries more powerful than Suicune who could easily extinguish its life. After that was taken care of, Celebi could be sent back to bring a Suicune egg from the future. When that egg hatched, a new purifier would enter the world and everything would be in balance once more. Sure, Ho-Oh and the other legendary beasts would not be pleased, but that didn't matter. They should of thought about that before letting Suicune run amok and disrupt the water sources of the world. For the actions of one, many would be punished.

Realizing that Deoxys had not yet fled, Palkia turned back to the virus. It was surprising it had not fled, but it was not disappointing. The alien had served to be a fine source of conversation. The conversing between the two had ended up in Palkia's relaxation. He didn't go to the Other World often, but, when he did, it was always nice to find something to soothe his worries and smooth out his tensed muscles.

"I must apologize for my sibling's abruptness," Palkia said solemnly. "He is the most blunt and random of the three of us. He has yet to learn proper manners and for that I sincerely apologize. It isn't like I have the time or patience to try and teach some sense into him. It would only lead to him either marching off in anger or a fight beginning between us. I try to be as peaceful as I can, but, alas, the universe does not seem to grant me such pleasures." Palkia shook his great head sadly. In the past, he and Diagla had fought over trivial matters. Most of the time it was just plain arguing, but few such times, mostly when they were young, let to full out move using brawls. Such events did not last long for nor Giratina or Arceus cared for the two fighting. Palkia had become much less violent then he did when he was his brothers' sister, but the urge to smack his temporal sibling across the face had not completely vanished.

Deoxys shrugged.

"It's not your job to make him learn." She said, "Eventually he'll make such a big mistake, that he'll be forced to improve. Not like I care, he can be an ass all he wants, so long as he lets me be."

Deoxys could care less about some god acting like a ten-year-old, it didn't have anything to do with her, and she couldn't think of any situation where it would. Well, unless it was Rayquaza, but she had enough trouble with Rayquaza anyways, it likely wouldn't effect much.

(OOC: #spoilers? xd.png)

user posted image

Ampharos paused. So the Gardevoir wasn’t as oblivious as she had hoped. Drat. That made things a bit more complicated and embarrassing. She began to fidget with her forepaws, idly tapping them together as if in thought. ”Well… maybe I could have gone a little easier on him…,” she stated slowly in response, a slight smile of uncertainty crossing her face. After a moment, she sighed and lowered her arms again. ”Still, he should consider being nicer towards people he doesn’t know and not judge them because of a stray bolt of electricity.”

Shaking her head, she hummed faintly. ”Hey, do you have a name or does everyone just call you Gardevoir? I haven’t decided on a name myself so, I just go around by the label Ampharos.” It was a basic, maybe slightly lame, introduction. Perhaps it could help things get to a better footing between the two pokemon.

Michelle decided to drop the point about the Ampharos attacking the Bug. After all, she seemed to have convinced it that it was wrong.

"My name is Michelle. I am a warrior and guardian of the Hoenn region." She said, mumbling after: "And Kyogre's babysitter"

She hoped Ampharos hadn't heard that, but at the same time couldn't resist saying it.

Now then, where did your allergies start? She asked.

(OOC: and this one is crappy >_>)

Edited by MasterWeavile898

user posted image

The deep rumbling voice of Rayquaza brought Kyogre's gaze upward. The green serpent had lowered himself down from the Ozone layer and had dropped down towards Kyogre's location. At first, the sea creature was sure he was going to get yelled at. Rayquaza was probably only going to scold him for doing something a couple hundred years ago. So what if he almost flooded the continents one time? Big deal, that was waaaay back long ago and he totally wasn't doing anything wrong know. Recoiling away from Rayquaza's approach, Kyogre prepared himself to swim back underwater, least Rayquaza banish him down there. Surprisingly, the leader of the weather trio did not scold Kyogre but instead asked of him what was wrong. Surprise and gratitude filled the lord of the seas. He completely ignored the annoyance slipping off of Rayquaza's tongue and decided to tell him what had happened.

"I took a Moonblast directly to the head," Kyogre whined as he pressed a fin against his temple before quickly removing it with a pained hiss. "I don't think I deserved it. I mean, yeah, I was getting an island a little wet, but it could of had a drought! B-Besides, if they didn't want me there, they could of just told me to leave. I mean, I saw a few of them staring at me. None of them said anything. I, personally, don't think I was rightfully punished. If anything, I think Miss Michelle could of been a lot more gentle." Kyogre mumbled a few things under his breath. The female's words had not left Kyogre's mind. Being called a beast was not something that made Kyogre comfortable. He had tried so hard to change. He didn't want to be the monster he once was. He wanted to be a good guy! He wanted people to smile and cheer when they heard his name, not bulge out their eyes in fear and cower. He wanted to be good and it deeply hurt him when people couldn't see that. It wasn't like he wasn't trying. He was trying really hard and it devastating when people would completely ignore that.

user posted image

Deoxys's words were oddly comforting. It was not often Palkia was gifted with the knowledge of knowing someone agreed with him. It was quite unexpected to see that the virus cared little for Diagla's antics, as long as he didn't mess with it. Such a perspective was something that intrigued Palkia as he looked upon it. Diagla's decisions could heavily affect the world around him and yet Deoxys seemed to care little for him. The virus seemed uncomfortable when the temporal being appeared, but now that he was gone, it seemed calm once more. It was only natural that being near a creature of seemingly unfathomable power would make Deoxys wary. Palkia himself was always on guard when near either of his brothers, more so with Diagla, but it happened with Giratina as well. After all, Palkia was concerned with both Giratina's mental state and Diagla's grasp on reality. It was as though he was the only completely sane one of the three! What had made it so that his brothers touched corruption while he never fell into the void? It was a troubling set of circumstances, but, nevertheless, Palkia dealt with them. After all, what kind of brother would he be if he didn't help out his brothers?

"I am glad to see you are taking a stable view of the situation," Palkia purred as he heard Deoxys's reply. "But I'm afraid it is my job to see to Diagla's foolery. If I let him run amok, then who knows what sort of trouble he'll get in? He has already expressed a want to slay Ho-Oh which is by no means something he can be allowed to do. He'll have Armageddon raining down upon this planet if I leave him be. No doubt he does not care for my dealings in his matters. Had he better discipline, I might just leave him alone, but, poor for me or not, he does not and my watch shall continue. How ill of a circumstance I find myself in." Palkia shook his head sadly as he finished his speech. It was not his job to look over his brothers, but he did it anyway. Arceus was busy with other matters and could not tend to them constantly. It was quite irritable to deal with Diagla's immaturity constantly. Palkia did not particularly care for being stressed by his brothers means of dealing with worldly issues. Personally, he thought life would be much easier if the trio stayed in their dimensions and let the Other World be. Sure, there would be times they absolutely had to go to the Other World, but they had no choice in those situations. Palkia simply wanted to leave the Other World be and sleep peacefully for an eternity.

Oh, but what a hypocrite I are. Did I not come to Hoenn to drink water? Are I not visiting to feel content? It be best for me to return to my own realm, but it appears that Diagla has decided to poke his nose in others' matters. It seems as though I'll need to stay here for a while to make sure he doesn't do anything ridiculous.

"How fares this region?" Palkia suddenly asked as he craned his neck downward and towards Deoxys. "Have any tensions lingered from the ages or is all well for the moment?"

user posted image

Kyogre was a bit of a misfit when faced with other legendaries, wasn't he? The green serpent closed his eyes to think as the pink water-type spoke. Yes, that would be problematic. The only one that Kyogre ever really spoke with was Rayquaza himself, and sometimes Lugia if the other legendary happened to be passing by. Manaphy and Phione were too shy, and other legends were too wary of Kyogre's violent past. This had no doubt led to the whale's dejected and lonely state. Eyes opening yet again, he rumbled softly. I will return shortly. Stay where you are. He muttered. Gone in a flash and back even faster, Rayquaza released the Oran Berry tree he had destroyed into the ocean. The tree fell into the salty waters with a splash, and bobbed crookedly in the waves in front of Kyogre. There. Eat what you can. Xerneas should mind his own business. If he bothers you again, I can take care of it.

Edited by shadow_claw

user posted image

Yveltal felt her heart drop as the black Pokemon said that she was in Unova. "I can't be in Unova. I have to make it back to Kalos! Now!" She was now thrown into a panic, Suicune could probably make it through this storm, but she couldn't. The rain was coming down in Unova. "I can't fly in this weather." Her feathers ruffled as she panicked. She looked back at the black Pokemon. "Do you know a Pokemon that goes by the name of Suicune? If so, keep an eye out for him. He's...well...he's poisoning the lakes and I fear he'll target Kalos next since there are only three legendaries. The other two must be warned, but I don't know if they'll listen to me. What should I do?" She had no closed her eyes tightly as she tried to think of what she can do as oppossed to what she could do.  She clapped her beak in thought, a habit she had longed developed.

user posted image

Zekrom took in the precious knowledge that Yveltal had delivered. Suicune, whoever that may be, is poisoning lakes and water sources. Yveltal believed that he would target Kalos next. It didn't really baffle Zekrom in any way. He always believed that a minor legendary would rebel and gain momentum, trying to get the world to listen to it. The only part that got the slightest reaction was Suicune. It peaked his interest and curiosity. Zekrom didn't know much about other region's personal legendaries except for Kalos and his own region, Unova.

He went over a slight recap in his head, recalling all the information she just told him. She was apparently in distress, referring to the words she spoke and the distress she added to the message. "I can fly ahead to Kalos and warn them, or I can accompany you to defend your region, my dear. Arceus knows, Unova has plenty of protecters." Zekrom replied, with the ever present gentlemanly essence in his voice.

user posted image

The berry began nourishing his body and began its process of dispelling the toxins that Suicune had indirectly delivered. Scizor slowly began rising, putting his red, right claw onto the ground an deleting his feet gain leverage in the sand. He finished pulling himself up and thanked Azelf, "I thank you once again. I was stupid and made a dire mistake." Scizor made a mental note to face palm himself later. Diving into the water, then swallowing the potent water. He stopped playing over his mistakes, and realized he was staring at the Willpower Pokemon which probably made it akward. Scizor quickly looked down at the a bush nearby with oran berries. He began walking over to it and grabbed a berry.

user posted image

He started to wake up opening one eye first then the other. "What happened here." He thought to himself. He got up and decided to travel back to Kalos. He started walking but after a while his energy came back to him and soon he was clapping his hooves to the shore of Sinnoh. When he got there he would get some pokemon to ferry him to Kalos.

user posted image

When most people were speaking to Kyogre and then said, "I'll be right back," they usually never came back. Kyogre would wait for hours or even days for their return, leaving only to eat and relieve himself. The longest he waited was a week and by that time the Zigzagoon he had been conversing with returned as a Linoone. Kyogre tried to start the conversation up again, but the skittish creature only let out a yelp of horror before rushing. At that point, Michelle had appeared to remove him from the premise. Apparently, a week's worth of rain did not make the land dwellers happy. Kyogre's explanation for him being there did not satisfy the Gardevoir. She sent him packing back into the ocean depths with a bruise to remember her by.

When Rayquaza came back, Kyogre felt a wave of joy pass through him. Oh how great it was to know that he wasn't going to be left alone to wait for hours on end! It wasn't like he couldn't wait, but it was nice to know that he didn't have to. The huge splash made by the descending of the tree Rayquaza had erected was frightening, least to say. Kyogre recoiled at the sudden splash and stayed motionless for a moment before curiously prodding the tree that had fallen. Where those oran berries Kyogre spotted between the soaked leaves. Angling his head to the side, Kyogre observed the blue spheres. Why, it appeared so! Rayquaza had brought him some of the bitter berries to help him heal. How thoughtful of him! Spewing out a chorus of praise and thanks, Kyogre took an enormous bite of the tree and began chewing branches, leaves, berries, and everything else that managed to find itself in the great beast's mouth. After listening to Rayquaza's words, Kyogre became heavily confused. Xerneas? What did he have to do with anything.

"Oh no, Xerneas didn't attack me," Kyogre said as he swallowed the contents of mush in his mouth. "It was Michelle who hurt me. I don't think you know her. She's a Gardevoir, one with a mega stone. This isn't the first time she's attacked me. It's actually the one hundred and...." Kyogre stopped. Was it the one-hundred-fifty times or one-hundred-sixty times? It was so hard to remember! Michelle had attacked him so many times before that Kyogre had lost count.

Edited by Doctortear

user posted image

Illusion nodded. "I do apologize," she said. "It wasn't any of my business and shouldn't have interferred." She looked at the grass type once again. She flicked her ear. She sniffed the air. A storm was on the horizen, she looked up at the sky. What can one Zoroark do amongst legendaries? She thought back to Victini..."Victini!" she accidentally shouted. Maybe the little victory Pokemon could help her! But how would she get to Unova? She was in Kalos. "Hmmm...how to get to Victini and have him help me to find two of our protectors?" She started pacing, not realizing she was still on the border of the Pinisr's territory.

user posted image

Yveltal blinked at this stranger. He would help her? This was quite a predicament she was in. If Zekrom flew ahead to Kalos, would Xerneas and Zygarde listen to him? Or would they disregard him, thinking that he would be lying thanks to her as some practical joke? No, she couldn't risk the region of Kalos. Either they would finally start listening to her or she would die trying. "Could you go ahead?" Yveltal asked with new confidence. "Either they will listen to me or face the consequences for not listening to me later. I have to defend Kalos. It's my home! I'll wait out this storm before trying to attempt at flying back."

user posted image

Sphene looked around Mt. Moon. Such a peaceful place filled with tons of Zubats, Geodudes, Onyx, and other type Pokemon. Especially Clefairy. Fairy type pokemon! He clenched his paws, thinking about how much he hated fairy types. It was all because of a family of Mawiles took his home when he was young. He bared his jeweled teeth as the memory continued to sear in his mind. He fingered his ring that he managed to save. It went well on his arm, but he and his family lost something very important that day. No one knew what it was, but it was in his family for generations and now it was in the claws of the Mawiles. That was why he was in Mt. Moon. To find help to get back that object. He hissed before moving on.

user posted imageHe kicked his hooves harder until he reached the shore of Sinnoh. Once he reached there he called some pokemons and swam into the water. The pokemon ferried him across being water pokemon they were adapted to the ocean so this was useful. After a while the storm began annoying him. Though he eventually got there anyways. He set his hooves on Kalos. "Looks fine but I should stay here. I am one of the guardians. After all."