shadow_claw

Pokemon

user posted image

Her sister was troubled, and for just reason. Mesprit wasn't all knowing or wise like Uxie - she couldn't hope to learn half of what she knew - but she could sense just as much in a different form; emotion. What troubled her sister, troubled the pink and gray-blue spirit just as heavily. And knowing that Giratina had surfaced? She shook her head, the overwhelming desire to play and frolic suddenly washed away by the urge to flee and retrieve Arceus. "Sister, I do not know! Maybe we should stay and hide in our caverns until Giratina has returned to the Reverse World! You say something is wrong, and I sense something bad - very, very bad - carried on the north wind!" Mesprit shook her head again, starting to zip forward, towards the northeast and Stark mountain despite her response. "I surely hope it is only Giratina come to play...," her voice wilted slightly! the dilemma of fleeing to her cavern caught by the desire to please her sister by investigating the sudden appearance of the dimension traveling pokémon.

[[i don't know exactly what Mesprit is fully capable of .-. If I go out of bounds, let me know.]]

user posted image

Suicune was quick to back up a little bit farther when a strange creature stepped out. The hail continued to pelt down as he tilted his head slightly to the side. He didn't seem to be recognized and certainly his plot was unknown by this large, slightly frightening creature. Perfect. "I was attacked for no reason!" He bellowed. Thankfully, for once, someone did not seem to recognize him. He could use this to his advantage. "I was just trying to preform my duty when he suddenly barged in and tried to kill me!"

user posted image

Jirachi, despite very much wishing to hoard all his wishes, was very incompetent at detecting characters who could try to take them from him. In fact, upon meeting Banette, he had immediately decided he was friendly and trustable and didn't share any of Victini's wariness. "So," He began, lifting up one of his yellow streamers and playing with it. "Now what? What kind of berries are nice to eat?"

With an angry hiss, Giratina shook his head quickly as he was pelted by hail. His entire body trembled as he released a third roar. You take such a beautiful land for granted! I'll have you suffer for such arrogance! The blue-and-grey serpent dove again to knock thy blue legendary into the rift. A voice made his blue eyes narrow to slits. He turned his head after diving to scowl at Yveltal. This horrible beast is defiling this land with poison and taking the beauty of this world for granted! For that, I will have him pay! he snarled in response. If no one else would stop him, Giratina would!

user posted image

Suicune leapt into the air as fast as he could, aiming to hit a nearby tree. His paws hit the tree and he quickly rebounded, landing on the ground nearby. Well, that was it. He couldn't mind the collateral damage when he had already set up the hailing sky for his next attack. "You are foolish!" He snarled back as his eyes glowed. The clouds he had made above responded as the hail turned into a massive blizzard aimed directly at Giratina. "I will not take such insults lightly! Return to the void or I will force you back there." He was not pleased by this sudden confrontation by Giritina when he had hardly struck other regions. He wanted to be feared and he could not do that from the Distortion World.

(OOC: Interrupting already crowded interaction is go)

The white creature flitted through the forest. Everything was ablaze. This was no natural disaster, she would have sensed it before. It came without a breath of warning. The native Pokemon had received no chance to escape. The stone dangling from her neck pounded steadily against her heart as she ran. If she were to just give into its touch for a moment, to let its power transform her- No. She couldn't. Though clothed like an angel, her body would be a servant to her inner demons. She couldn't give in to that, not unless absolutely necessary to protect others.

Up ahead she could see a burning tree directly in her path. She tilted her head to the side, preparing a Night Slash to cut her way past it. But she stopped just in time. For just beyond it, was a pair of small birds, Hoothoot that had likely been nesting in the tree. She slowed her pace and carefully veered around the tree.

"You should not remain here." She said to the pair.

They looked up at her and cowered further.

"This place is burning, I'm sorry if it was your residence, but you cannot remain." She insisted, Go now, I cannot waste time on rescuing you if you wish to remain.

The two fluttered off. She found it odd that they had not spoken, but fear did that to some. She didn't have time to ponder their oddities, but rather, she needed to move onward.

A short time later, the Absol burst out of the brush and into a clearing with a lake. She only caught a glimpse of the others there before a vision burst into her mind.

Burning, everything was burning. And the water was worthless to put out the flames. It's purple streams were tainted, and all who drank it perished. The rain fell as acid. And lightning ravaged the land, creating even greater flames. Though it was hard to hear over the thunder and the blaze, one word seemed to be repeated over and over. Fear, fear, fear, fear. Then, abruptly, everything shifted. The terrain became white, as if covered in snow. It seemed to stretch endlessly. A figure stood, adorned in fine linen and jewels. And before it, stood another, one twisted and wearing all black. The black one rose up to crush the beautiful one...

And suddenly she was back at the lake. Her mind raced. What could it mean? Her visions seemed to become more vague every time she had one. She shook her head, the time for debating the meaning of dreams was later. Right now she needed to help those around her. She looked into the lake, it's water looked as the water had in her dream. Her eyes widened, it was already happening. The blaze, the water. What she had seen was coming, and it was coming soon.

She shook her head again, still not the time. She turned her attention to the other Pokemon. There was a blue one that she recognized as a Lucario curled up on the ground in pain. Another was laying there emitting light. Yet a third appeared to be crying. She stopped on that one. Her instincts told her to speak with it.

"You there, bawling one., She said as she approached, "Were you witness to the events that transpired here? Have you seen the perpe-

She was cut off by a large buzzing sound. Her eyes turned to the sky. A large bird and a creature unlike any she had ever seen before were there. The creature was covered in a large blue light, and seemed to be emitting the buzzing. A fight between two large Pokemon was never a good thing, but if she was right about who these were, it was even worse.

Time to cut the act.

"Alright, listen." She said, turning back to the crying one, "My name is Gabrielle, I am here in the forest trying to find the cause of this fire and put a stop to it. As I appear to have located the cause, I must now move on to the second half of my mission. Seeing as I must face at least one legendary Pokemon, possibly two, it is imperative that you and your friends get out of here. I can see that you are clearly weak, but if you cannot run then you risk death.

She held out her paw to the small creature, offering it her help in rising.

Meanwhile, her head rose up and she called to the others around her, "If any of you are capable of fighting, I ask that you rise now. I cannot guarantee your safety, but those two up there must be stopped.

(OOC: GTG, will get Latias upon my return)

Latias raised her head slowly. Her eyes flashed open. It was morning, time to continue. She turned to look at her brother, his eyes closed in rest. Not wishing to disturb him, she rose on her own and sailed down to the ocean for a drink. Unlike most Pokemon, her body could easily handle the saltwater. It was mostly convenience, she could easily reach freshwater with a few hours flight, but it was a nice convenience. Even if there was absolutely no situation in her mind where it could assist her in survival. Odd though, that she would even think about that.

Her mind troubled, Latias flew back to her brother.

"It is time to awaken." She stated, "Dawn has been past for nearly an hour at this point. We must move quickly if we are to reach our destination by midafternoon."

Edited by MasterWeavile898

A new voice, another voice. This wrenched Mewtwo from his thoughts as those around him began to panic. He turned his head from where he stood and shifted the weight of the bag around his shoulder. An Absol. Violet eyes narrowing at her, he slowly took a step forward. She cannot leave. This is the forest she protects. As for them,-he glanced up at the battle above them-That can be handled by Kyurem. You have no need to get yourself involved. The last thing he needed were more Pokemon to get in the way. Lucario and Shaymin were already enough to deal with, and he wasn't going to leave Celebi alone like this.

user posted image

Turning from what many considered to be a deity and cherished guardian of Ilex forest into a squabbling fool who couldn't even lift herself upon her knees was pathetic. Celebi, still grounded by her injuries, was forced to press her arm against the grass and place her head upon it in order to keep herself from falling face flat into the damp dirt. Her breathing, though shallow and apace, was the only thing keeping her fixated upon reality. Each breath was a another step away from the darkness gripping the corners of Celebi's vision. The scent of blaze burned within her nostrils, but she inhaled as much as she could for the pain assisted the harsh breathing in stabilizing her. The sharp shuddering that coursed through Celebi's body brought a violent curl in her stomach. The stench of rotting flesh, baying of the burning forest as trees screamed while teetering to and fro, the shrieks of those moribund, and the essence of life fading from the woods all brought a sicken coil upon Celebi's stomach. Although her mouth was agape with saliva sticking to her gums, the twist within her belly did not give in and no vomit lurched forth and command a belch from the suffering guardian. Life was hell, but Celebi dared not remove herself from it should her absence prove to be fatal.

"You there, bawling one. Were you witness to the events that transpired here? Have you seen the perpe-"

A voice, more lovely than the situation at hand, appeared out of seemingly nowhere. With the limits of her strength in grasp, Celebi lifted her head and set herself upon the stranger. An Absol, one that had lifted her head towards the sky, was within arm's length of Celebi. How the guardian did not hear the soft pitter-patter of her paws against the leaves was no surprise. The world was full of horrid noises. A calm and soft sound would most definitely be shut out by the loud and horrendous ones.

"Alright, listen. My name is Gabrielle, I am here in the forest trying to find the cause of this fire and put a stop to it. As I appear to have located the cause, I must now move on to the second half of my mission. Seeing as I must face at least one legendary Pokemon, possibly two, it is imperative that you and your friends get out of here. I can see that you are clearly weak, but if you cannot run then you risk death."

"That will hardly be necessary," Celebi wheezed, confirming Mewtwo's words, as she gladly took Gabrielle's hand and pushed herself upward. "Kyuerm has more than enough power to..... remove Ho-Oh from this premise. If you tried to attack Ho-Oh, he'd demolish you. He is... lost, mad and empty of humanity. He is too powerful for any mortal. I... cannot leave this forest. I am the guardian of Ilex, and I shall not-" A bout of coughing escaped Celebi and she grasped the Absol's arm for support. After the fit was over, she tried to speak once more.

"I cannot leave," she said softly. "If this forest dies, then I'll fall as well. We die together.

Edited by Doctortear

Gabrielle first looked at the purple biped, then back to the small one on its paw. Based upon their statements, she gathered that it was Celebi, the forest's guardian indeed.

"Well then, Celebi. She said, lifting it onto her back, "I cannot ask you to leave your mission, but neither may I abandon mine."

She knelt and lifted Celebi back off onto a nearly rock, resting her carefully in the most comfortable position she could manage for the small Pokemon.

"Kyurem may be able to handle Ho-Oh, or it may not. But whatever is so, it is my duty to use the power I have been granted as an angel to try to nullify this threat to the world. I may perish in the act, but I cannot simply abandon my post."

She turned back to Mewtwo.

"You, what is your purpose? Can you fight?" She asked, "If you are capable of helping protect this place, then I beg of you, assist me in doing so."

Then she turned. Closing her eyes, Gabrielle concentrated. The stone against her chest began vibrating and bouncing more harshly. Her body became enveloped in white light. Then a large silver sphere surrounded her. She smashed out of it with a mighty cry that echoed through the entire forest. Then she turned to Celebi again.

"Be vigilant small one, and protect your home." She said, nodding her respect.

Then she turned one last time, her heart heavy with the destruction she could be about to cause, and with the fear of her inner demons lashing out at the world and the forest, and bounded up a tree, her fur flaring outward in a beautiful display.

One thing she did not feel in her heart, was the fear of her death.

[[And incomes Lugia |D Do note: about 3-4 hours pass within my post. Between the type that Zapdos spots the starting forest fire and the time that Lugia arrives, I don't know what happens. So! Feel free to acknowledge Lugia's arrival when you are ready/deem it the appropriate timing.]]

It was still trying to find its siblings, flying circles through Johto and Kanto. Zapdos smelled smoke in the southern end of Johto, passing near the southern edges of Ilex forest on its return to the Orange Islands, towards home. The beginnings of stinging smoke climbed through the air and this struck a cord in the creature's curiosity. Around this time, Ho-Oh made his call, coming into sight for only a brief moment before disappearing. Now worry began to claw through Zapdos and the electric bird powered its noisy wings more, increasing its speed. It would take time to reach the Orange Islands, but it hoped that it wouldn't take too much time. Until then, Zapdos could only keep flying.

The islands were a couple hours away southeast from Johto, even with the use of Zapdos' mighty wings. Still, a couple hours there and a couple hours back wouldn't leave the forest in complete ashes. Fire spread quickly if pushed, but it burned slowly. Finally, after the minutes ticked by, the islands peaked on the horizon. Zapdos let out a loud cry, sending mild jolts of electricity down into the ocean's depths. They say that Articuno and Moltres created the vast waters with their fire and ice while Zapdos' electric bolts created the currents that flowed beneath the surface.

It was now calling for the attention of the ocean's guardian, Lugia. If the beast of the sea still slumbered within the cluster of the islands, the urging shocks would waken him.

And awaken he did.

A swirling column of water shot up from beneath the surface, rocketing into the sky as a dark silhouette travelled through it to Zapdos' altitude. With a flare of silver-white wings, the column broke apart and Lugia hovered, slow beats of his large wings keeping him airborne. "Ho-Oh is in Ilex forest." It was really all that needed to be said from Zapdos, the tone in its voice giving away the fact that the matter was a serious one.

"Celebi." Then Lugia took off, the plate-like spikes along his back flattening against his skin as he dove into the ocean once more; he was fast in the air but faster in the water as the current pushed him towards Johto. Most of the Legends did not have their duties crossed but, that did not mean that the Legendaries of Kanto and Johto were ignorant of each other; far from it. Often was it that the guardian of the ocean clashed heads with rainbows of the sky. It was a constant tug-of-war, both pulling to outdo the other but forever stuck to equal and balance each other. So what possessed Ho-Oh to attack Celebi's domain?

Well, the reason did not matter for the moment. The beast focused his energy into his speed, racing through the dark waters with the current as his wings. Soon, a rising mass beneath the surface indicated land and he twisted, shooting into the air within a spiraling column of water. Lugia broke free of the column, wings already beating and powering him down towards Ilex forest. He could see the raging flames and taste the suffocating smoke. At the moment, he couldn't spot Ho-Oh but that could wait for a few heartbeats. A musical cry echoed as a sphere of water spun into existence between his opening jaws. Seconds later, the hydro pump launched towards the closest set of flames, instantly extinguished with a plume of hot steam.

Mewtwo scowled at the Absol as she spoke yet again, but remained silent in favor of weighing his options. Shaymin was capable of protecting Celebi and Lucario both, but he wasn't inclined to ally himself with this shady character. Only when a familiar voice spoke did he decide fighting would be best. Shaking did the Lucario rise to her feet as her own white orb quickly enveloped her. Sh needed not to cry out as she took on this newer, taller form, and darted after Gabrielle. Wait. I will join you. she declared. Reluctantly did Mewtwo follow after her and eventually race by her side. The Absol and Lucario would get themselves killed without his help.

As...as will I... he added hesitantly.

Gabrielle paused as she landed on the tree. A hint of a smile touched her lip.

"Thank you, friends." She called back.

Thankful to no longer be fighting alone, she leapt into the air. Though she had the appearance of wings, she could not truly fly. However, she had learned a technique in Unova that allowed her to spring high into the air. And she was able to temporarily stay there with the charge up of her Razor Wind attack. As long as she didn't take too powerful of a hit, or use Razor Wind, she could remain for a fairly long period of time.

She aimed forward, towards the battle between Ho-Oh and Kyurem. And stopped just outside proper attacking range.

"Ho-Oh!" She yelled, "I charge you with treason against this land, all you have sworn to protect, and my lord Arceus! You will cease hostilities now and come with me to be judged! I ask you only once, I plead with you, do not make me force you along!"

Her call of judgement henceforth proclaimed, she awaited an answer from Ho-Oh. Hopefully Lucario and the purple one would be up here soon. And she also had yet to see what Kyurem's response was. For all she knew, the great Dragon could turn on her for interrupting its fight.

user posted image

No struggle was put upon Gabrielle as she lifted up the small grass type onto her back and placed her neatly on top of a rock. Celebi gripped the curved edge of her stone bed as Gabrielle began to explain her reasoning for entering the fight with the legendaries above. Although the explanation was thoroughly and the Absol's wishes to join the brawl were clear, Celebi could not help but part with words of warning. She opened her mouth to speak, but found that only dry heaving and blood came out. Shooting Mewtwo a glance, Celebi pleaded with her eyes to him to now allow Absol to follow such a foolish path. To her great relief and horror, the Lucario stood up and offered her services which prompted Mewtwo to offer his as well. Celebi would of yelled at them if she could. Could they not see? Ho-Oh had gone mad. He was already more powerful than the mortals and he could easily destroy them in one fell swoop! His might under insanity could possible even rival with Mewtwo's. If anything, the Absol and the Lucario needed to flee or, at the very least, help others do so. The creatures of legend could deal with one another. There was no need for them to get involved and get themselves killed.

Unable to do anything to stop them, Celebi resorted to grabbing the edge of her boulder and contemplate how she could help her people. She was as useful as a dead Magikarp in her current condition. She couldn't do anything unless she was revived to some extent. Flickering her eyes to the poisoned lake before her, she glanced over to where she knew a grove of sitrus trees stood. If she knew anything, it was her forest. Sure enough, her eyes stopped upon the yellow fruit dangling onto the tree top with all the life. If she could consume some of those sitrus berries, she would, hopefully, have enough energy to move around. Calling telepathically to a nearby Noctowl, Celebi asked him to go and collect the sitrus berries. He humble replied that he would proceed to do so and flew off in the direction of the berries. Knowing she had to attend the toxin on her system, Celebi looked over her shoulder and towards the peacha berry tree behind her. Some of the berries Raikou had knocked over for Suicune were still on the ground, waiting to be eaten. If someone could just go over and give her some, the toxin within Celebi's body might be subdued. Noting that Gabrielle, Lucario, and Mewtwo were leaving, Celebi turned her sight upon the only one left with her, Shaymin. The poor thing was curled up in a ball, shivering with fear. Celebi wasn't sure the light gathering at Shaymin's back meant, but she pushed past it. It would be cruel to ask her to Celebi a favor, but it would be crueler to let everyone in the forest perish.

S-Shaymin? Celebi asked the green ball telepathically. Can you hear me? I need your help. P-Please, Shaymin, I need you to get up. It'll only be for a little while, I promise. I just need you to do one small thing.

user posted image

Apparently, her disguise had worked since she was largely avoided and not bothered when a new voice joined the mix. She had no idea what was going on but her fright had made her start taking in light to synthesize. Escape was her goal so she would need energy to run away. She couldn't stay in a burning fire, after all. She was a grass pokemon for crying out loud! All her flowers would probably catch fire very quickly and it wasn't like she could just hide in the pool nearby and wait for the fire to pass. Suicune had made sure of that.

Was that it? Was Ho-Oh here to finish Suicune's doing. Suicune had left very quickly after she exploded in his face. But, at the same time, it seemed like he could have easily attacked the forest if his goal was destroying it. He had only targeted the lake. Did he actually have an agreement with Ho-Oh or what?

Shaymin stiffened when she was suddenly called out to by a void. Well, more of a thought than a voice but it was very obvious it did not belong to her. Shuffling rather awkwardly, she slowly lifted her head and turned to look at Celebi. Her help? Someone wanted her help? It seemed to just be her and Celebi left since the others were on the move to attack Ho-Oh and fight him off. But still, Shaymin seemed shocked. "Me?" She finally gawked back. Flustered and still frightened out of her wits, she managed to stand up and take a few steps in Celebi's direction before quickly bolting over and cowering in the shadow of the rock Celebi was laying on. "Do you need another Arompatherapy?" She blurted out and immediately slapped her own forehead. Of course she didn't! It had hardly done anything last time. She was so useless.

Edited by pudding

The Lucario climbed a tree after Gabrielle and stood upon one of the thicker branches. She was already starting to question the harbinger's judgement in fighting. Just because she had the power to evolve into a usually locked form didn't mean she was as strong as the legendaries! Having been brought up by a trainer herself, the Lucario knew this well. It was as if...as if Gabrielle was delusional with power. The Absol acted as if she was tasked by Arceus himself to bring order to the land! This concerned the fighting-type greatly.

Mewtwo, however, had possessed doubts from the start. He was cynical by nature and wasn't inclined to trust anyone. Why should he? His very creation was a sin to all Arceus had done. Arceus himself took pity on Mewtwo and made him immortal. A mad Absol gave him little reason to care. Get down from there! Do you want to be shot down from the sky?! This is my only warning: you are not strong enough to face Ho-Oh! he snarled.

user posted image

Groudon made his way to the sound of the noise to see Suicune being circled by... Giratina?!? He had heard of the banished dragon before but never had seen him before. Knowing that being large and red was terrible camo in the forest, Groudon stepped forward into view of them both. Looking at them both, he spoke up, "I'm sorry, but I came here to visit a friend... Now there are too many legendaries here to be considered a coincidence. Now we have fighting and destruction here... Now someone better explain something to me before I start tearing this island apart!"

Groudon was getting frustrated and impatient with the situation. Trying to have a friendly visit turn wrong was making him mad and he wanted it to stop. He stood there steaming at the two legends and waited for an answer, as much as he didn't want to harm Heatran's island, an angry Groudon wouldn't care.

(The introduction post for Dialga and Xernas is here.)

user posted image

Dialga stepped out of his dimension and saw the forest being burned. He was not happy at this sight. "Looks like more chaos. I bet some fire type started it." He saw Ho-Oh up in the sky. "A delusional legendary fire type." He corrected himself. "And more legendaries to match." He looked around and saw more legendaries. He roared to try to attract everybody's attention.

user posted image

Xerneas stepped on grass and created seeds to plant as he went. He didn't have a care in the world right now until he saw Yveltal. This made him unhappy. He didn't like dark types at all. They were usually annoying and boring to play with. He liked playing in the forest all the time. "Oh Arceus another encounter with the most boring legendary in history. Oh well." He walked off making seeds to grow.

Edited by Soulking

[colorPhione stepped out from behind a charred tree. Dialga was right. The whole forest was burning. Fire types. . . =blue]

user posted image

Relief in the smallest quantity filled Celebi as she saw Shaymin peek her head out of the ball she had formed. Just the fact that the grass type listened was enough to allay Celebi's worries. Everything had gone sour from the moment Suicune stepped into the forest with the intent of taking away what he had purified prior. Seeing that one little thing was going right was a pleasant, and morally needed, surprise. At least one thing was going right after the misery Celebi had gone through.

No, I do not need that, Celebi said with the faintest of smiles forced upon her lips. You see those pecha berries over there- the ones by that large tree with the darkened wood. I need you to go collect the berries that are on the ground, retrieve them, and then bring them back to me. It'll be a piece of cake, honest. You don't even have to feed them to me. By the time you get back, the Noctowl I sent to obtain some sitrus berries would of given to me, making it so I had enough strength to move about without help. It is truly a simple task, nothing to be afraid of. It will be a snitch to complete the task, but it is vital. Do you... do you think you can do it?

All thoughts dispersed as soon as Celebi heard a loud crackling roar. Her heart skipped a beat and she twisted her neck around to see a familiar figure. Her shivering eyes widened at the sheer size and glittering brilliance of Diagla, the keeper of time.

D-Diagla!

In some other part of the timeline, Celebi had befriended Diagla and was on rather good terms with him. Whether she had done so in the past or future was lost to her. One thing was for sure, the mere sight of the dragon made her pulse race. Not only was he strong enough to kill everything in sight, he was one of the creation trio and the only other being in existence Celebi could speak with on the terms of time travel. He understood what she'd said and no one else did. There was a bond sparked by that, a bond that could only be called mutual understanding.

user posted image

The skittish pokemon glanced constantly over her shoulder before climbing up slightly onto the rock and huddling nervously next to Celebi's body. At her words, Shaymin turned her head to stare at the berries then quickly looked back at Celebi. "O-o-o-okay," She stuttered then quickly flung herself off of the rock. She bounced slightly as she hit the ground and, with surprising speed considering her generally round form, scurried over to the tree. Her eyes were wide with fright as she looked up at the the above and the fight that was bound to intensify quickly then quickly began pushing the pink berries into a pile. She didn't exactly have proper hands to carry them over with so she'd have to try to roll them back over to Celebi by repeatedly head butting them.

No sooner than she had pressed her head against the berry to start pushing it, the tiny Shaymin was suddenly scared witless by a loud, booming roar. A horrified, shrill screech escaped the tiny pokemon as she quickly ran to the base of the tree, ignoring all of the berries now. She flung herself back down to the ground and huddled there in a shaking ball, once more resembling a tiny bush. The pink flowers on her back folded up into buds to hide so that they would not give away her location with their colorful petals. It was only out of remembrance of Celebi's request that she managed to not completely curl up in a ball and managed to keep her head somewhat exposed so she could look at the limp guardian nearby. "It's too scary!" She squeaked, her voice rising several pitches. "Someone is going to eat me!"

user posted image

The sheer panic that filled Shaymin was both troubling and darkly amusing to Celebi. Diagla was not a threat to them! He wouldn't lay a finger on Celebi's head, right? Well, at least, the Diagla she knew wouldn't Whether or not this what the Diagla that Celebi knew as a friend was yet to be revealed. As far as she knew, this Diagla had never spoken to her in his lifetime. If that was so, then she'd simply life with it. She could live without being friends with the time warden. Though unsure of his memories, Celebi was sure she knew of his allegiance.

Do not fear the great dragon! Celebi cried to Shaymin telepathically. He is a friend, not a foe. If anything, Diagla will prevent someone from eating you rather than the other way around. Fear not this day, for he would rather protect than destroy. Celebi hoped her words rang true. If this Diagla was different from the one she knew, then things would go terribly wrong quite quickly. The last thing she needed was one of the creation trio trying to kill her and her forest.

user posted imageHe roared at Ho-oh. "You really think I'll let you burn down the forest. Then your wrong. I do not care for you Celebi or Shaymin. But I shall not let the forest be burnt to nothingness." He flew up to Ho-oh. His eyes burned bright red with anger. He roared again. "I'll enjoy destroying Ho-oh. I always hated him and the rest of his damned kind along with those stupid dogs." His blue gem glowed dark blue.

user posted image

Xerneas skipped as he went planting seeds in his way. He kept going and going. "This is getting a bit boring. I want to find a forest to play in. Maybe I should play with Yveltal. That would be better than skipping around for ages." (This does not imply Yveltal is here)

Edited by Soulking

(Soulking, please see my recent post in the OOC)

user posted image

Yveltal was now convinced that the blue beast was to blame. Whoever says someone else attacked them, is to blame. She heard the other beast shout about how this blue creature was defiling the land. "Defiling this land?" Yveltal screeched. "I came here in search of a new title, instead of having one Pokemon looking at me and running away in fear. I am Yveltal! And I will defend this world even if I have to suck the life force from all around me." She looked sad as she said this. She did not really want to suck the life force from this beautiful place, but she spread her wings, ready to take flight if needed to. "Do not regret attacking me, either one of you."

user posted image

Banette had to think for a moment. "I like sitrus berries," he said, smiling. "They're very juicy and will restore your strength." He looked around, noting that Victini had disappeared before reappearing with two sitrus berries in hand. "Oh, when did you get that?" Victini smiled before giving her answer.

user posted image

As soon as Banette said 'sitrus' Victini teleported before getting two sitrus berries and coming back. She smiled before handing one sitrus berry to Jirachi. "Here you go," she said, also handing a sitrus berry to Banette. "I left as soon as you said 'sitrus'."

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

user posted image

Dialga roared at Kyurem. "AND YOU FILTHY LIZARD KYUREM!" He bellowed. He was never on good terms with Kyurem let alone now. And right now he was really angry with Ho-Oh. So he was unreasonable right now. "Forget this forest. I'll just deal with Ho-Oh. Then Kyurem." He glared at Kyurem. "We're gonna have a "talk" after this child." Then a shadow appeared on his forehead and meteors rained down hoping to hit Ho-Oh.

user posted image

Shaymin was comforted enough by Celebi's words to slowly uncurl herself from her ball. Her eyes stayed nervously glued to the fight between legends raging above as he scampered over to one of the smaller pink berries. Deciding the best course of action was to just hurry up and give Celebi the berry and then get out, she began nudging it forward, rolling it painfully slowly towards the rock Celebi was laying on. This only last a few pushes, however, as the booming voice of Dialga rose up again.

Shaymin quickly sank her teeth into the berry and lifted it up with surprising strength. Her tiny feet moved quickly as she sprinted over to the boulder and leapt up onto it. Her toes scrambled for a moment before she managed to pull herself up next to Celebi and set the berry down next to her. The tiny pokemon looked close to having a heart attack as she looked down at Celebi. "Should I feed it to you?" She asked, looking around for the pokemon Celebi said would be returning with other kinds of berries. Was she going to need more than one pink berry? This would be so much easier if she had a flower to turn into her sky form with.

user posted image

No, this was enough. Between Groudon and Yveltal, Suicune was outmatched. While he felt more than capable of dealing with Giritina due to his type advantage, he was not so ready to deal with more legendaries. "Sure," He replied with a roll of his eyes then brought a paw up in mock salute to Groudon. "Thank you for telling me where the lakes are," He declared then quickly turned tail. As he did, the wind picked up in a Tailwind and he sprinted forward, moving at accelerated speeds away from the group. Now that he knew where to go, he'd be quick to deal a devastating blow to Sinnoh's water source. Then he'd be off to another region, then another. And finally, after all the regions were polluted and dying, he'd look to the last water source on the planet. He fully planned on poisoning the entire ocean. But that would come last.

user posted image

Jirachi beamed as a berry was placed in his hand by Victini. He trusted his friend completely so he quickly sat down on the ground and began digging in to the berry, taking large bites out of it with glee. "It's amazing!" He declared between bites, kicking his legs out a bit before he turned to look at Banette again. "You live here, right? What other kinds of berries are great? I haven't had delicious berries in so long! The ones on the mountain are all so bitter and sour."

user posted image

Banette had to think about it for a moment. He did live here, but it was temporary. He was going to move on into a different place soon enough. "There's oran berries, manog berries, bluk berries," he said, trying to think of some of the names.

user posted image

"Don't forget cornn and pinap berry," Victini giggled with a grin.

user posted image

Illusion sniffed the roses as she walked into a field of flowers. She was illusioning herself as a Persian, wandering around. No one dared messed with Persians while they were up and about. She felt the atmosphere changing as she sniffed the air. She was in the Kalos region. She had seen a Y-shaped Pokemon earlier, but it seemed to have disappeared. And where did Xerneas go? If it left Kalos, then no telling who might come over here to Kalos. This was not good at all.