shadow_claw

Pokemon

user posted image

Thankfully, the tiny pokemon's crying stopped. Now X watched as it appeared to examine the two Charizards. "Thanks Y. But don't think I didn't miss you laughing at me," X grumbled faintly, a light frown on his face as he realized that the young pokemon was gripping one of his claws. "Any idea who the little tike belongs to? Even better, any ideas on just what kind of pokemon it is?" X almost looked helpless. For one thing, he certainly didn't want to encounter the child's parents and be on the receiving end of a large misunderstanding.

Cluing in that the sunlight was what had incurred the infant's crying, X took the incentive to start moving towards the line of trees for shade so Y could be relieved of duty. "So, Y. What brings you to Fiore? Last I saw of you, weren't you heading to one of the larger regions?"

[[With Manaphy in the belief that X is his mother, this is gonna be funny xd.png X will insist that Y is "daddy" then x3]]

Edited by Narvix

Uxie grimaced. She was not always perfect in her assessments, but if Mesprit also sensed something wrong, then something certainly was. "Yes, sister. I'm afraid it may be better for us to return to our posts and - oh no, Azelf." She sucked in a deep breath, trying to remain calm. "A-Arceus would have warned us if the lakes were in danger." Arceus hadn't contacted them in decades, but it had also been peaceful for decades - and surely the Creator wouldn't risk the keys to their domain being threatened. Surely. "Or not. I don't know. I... In any case, we need to reach Azelf. I can try to determine his location, but that may take a while - and this island is closest to the northeast." She had clasped her hands together, which was now the only reason she was not biting at her fingers. She took another deep breath. Get a hold of yourself, Uxie. You are the strategist of your trio, are you not? "I should be able to sense it if whatever is happening passes over us and heads toward one of the other lakes. So will you stay for now? And alert me if something comes our way. I will try to contact Azelf." Without waiting for a response, she unclasped her hands and brought them to the gem on her forehead, reaching out with her mind.

-----

Kyurem twisted in the air - but the burst of flame caught them on one wing. They hissed as an ugly sizzling sound erupted from that shoulder. "Not Lugia," they grunted, and charged up for a second attack when suddenly Dialga interrupted the fight.

Even Kyurem was familiar with the lords of space and time, of course - but Dialga seemed upset. Upset enough to insult a legendary he barely knew on sight. Fortunately (or rather unfortunately), Kyurem was rarely surprised or confused for long. "Ah, thank you for calling me by my full and proper title, sir. Just trying to prevent one of us delusional gods from doing - " they paused to take another swipe at Ho-oh - "more damage than he already has!"

user posted image

As soon as they started walking away from the water, Manaphy turned his complete attention back to his mother. The differences between the two of them were dismissed in his mind as he began to make various sounds to express his happiness. It was more or less incoherent babbling but there was a smile on his face so it was clear he was no longer upset. As he made noise, his arms reached out towards the Charizard's face as he tried to grab ahold of the two horns jutting out of the back of his head so he could pull on them. They looked very interesting to him and he really, really wanted to just pull on them so he could inspect them better.

Edited by pudding

user posted image

Y walked with X as they headed towards the tree line, "Yeah I was, but ocean storms blew me off course... so I headed to a more secluded spot to relax. And here I am!" Y was happy to be with his old friend again after their last encounter. It was almost like destiny brought them together, but it seemed destiny thought it would be funny to add an odd baby to the mix. Of all the thing X and Y did together, this was going to be the most odd. Usually they had to tag team in a fight or some mission to get themselves out of trouble, now they had to babysit this... blob.

Y looked at the Manaphy and back up to X, "So... any clue what kind of Pokemon that is? I've never seen it before." The small blue child was almost liquid in appearance with a small red gem in it's chest. This confused Y mostly because he was not attuned with knowing any water pokemon from the ocean.

user posted image

Mesprit circled restlessly around Uxie's cavern, watching her sister as she spoke and appeared to think out loud. "I'll stay here, Uxie. You needn't worry," she responded softly. The waiting game was here again and Mesprit always hated it. But she would wait as best she could for her sister. She only hoped that Azelf was located soon.

Her tails shifted, moving to wrap around her before slipping away to weave behind her. Mesprit was nervous, upset even, and it set her psychic sense on alert. She picked up on the calmness of abomasnows, the mischief of sneasels, the timidness of swinubs, and any other emotions that the pokemon were feeling. She focused on the abomasnows, focused on the calmness and let that emotion relax her own mind.

[[i don't know when Mesprit should start seeing Suicune and Darkrai, if ever.]]

~~~~

user posted image

X snorted, shaking his head and fixing his friend with a bemused gaze. "That's the very question I asked you, bone head!" he laughed, glancing back down at the strange pokemon. The trio were among the trees by now, out of the sunlight and in the shade. The babbling was kind of funny to listen to and it took X a few moments to register what the little blue creature was trying to do. "What? You want a hug or something?" he asked, slightly unsure.

He lowered his head, closer to the pokemon's grasping... hands? It didn't really have hands, more like paws but without separate digits. And then it was grabbing his face and reaching for his horns. "Ay! I guess this wasn't a good idea!" He wanted to pull back but now he feared he might end up hurting the thing. So, he subjected himself to the odd position for his head and the fact of possibly becoming a playground.

Deoxys was a bit confused by what Palkia said.

"So you couldn't sleep because you were thirsty?" Xe asked.

For a moment, Deoxys considered checking to see if Palkia literally had a thorn in his side, but thought better of it. The great Dragon could remove his own thorns with ease, so it was probably a metaphor, right? Deoxys' found xirself quite bewildered.

Meloetta giggled at the robot.

"What I mean is. That way it will be faster, but it's okay if it still takes a long time." She said, still giggling.

She lowered herself all the way to the ground and pranced over to some more flowers, expecting the robot to go ahead and collect sticks for her without further prompting.

user posted image

Manaphy cooed and, like a slippery bar of soap, slipped right out of the shiny Charizard's grip, he swung briefly as he held onto his mother's face his tiny feet-if they could even be called that-flailed around as he held on to his mother's face. Like a small Mankey, he shifted one hand to Charizard's shoulder, then both until he was dangling from there instead. Content now, he stopped shifting around and instead hugged his mother tightly, pressing his head against his chest. His babbling quieted down considerably into a content sigh as he closed his eyes.

(I'm going to ignore Xerneas for now. Also, I'm going to combine Vicinti and Banette's posts.)

user posted image

Yveltal looked over at the gigatinc red Pokemon. It was huge and the sun seemed to be shining very brightly. Yveltal was curious about it, but it offered them a suggestion before going silent. Yveltal sighed. "And here I thought I would become something else," she said silently, before folding her wings. She then stared at the ground for a couple of minutes, trying to decide what to do. Should she go after this Suicune? She looked over at the other Pokemon, tring to figure what he was.

user posted imageuser posted image

"Candy? What's candy?" Banette asked as he tried to find the spot with the most sweet berries. "Candy is like a treat for humans," Victini replied, smiling. "But sometimes humans like to sneak candy to Pokemon. I know about candy, but I've never tried. I'm jealous right now. However, I do have macarons and you've been asleep for a while, so it lessens the blow."

user posted image

Ho-Oh tried to dodge Kyrum's attack, but got swideswipped on his left wing. He decided to flee for now, banking a wide left before quickly flying away. there were to many Pokemon. He could handle probably one, but Dialga showed up, not to mention an Absol was yelling up at him.

The majestic white dragon looked downward. Some oaf was screaming at her and stamping its feet. She sighed audibly and rotated her body to fly down. As she neared, she realized that it was not calling to her, but to Yveltal. Apparently it was Xerneas looking for it's "playmate." It has to be a true moron to have mistaken her white fur for the bird's black feathers, but nonetheless, it had.

"Are you blind, sir?" She said angrily, "I am far from being Yveltal, and even if I were, I highly doubt I would wish to 'play' with one so rude as to interrupt a lady midflight. What if I were going somewhere on important business? You could have just delayed me for several hours had I missed an important updraft."

Her face softened only slightly as she continued, "Luckily for you, I am but taking leisurely cross-continental flight, so you have not delayed me, only disturbed me."

Reshiram found herself holding back from slapping the deer across the face. He likely deserved it, but she had not been provoked to a point where it would be proper to actually strike. Yet.

(OOC: Problem solved)

user posted image (In the past)

Even after all these years, Celebi couldn't help but feel amazed by the wonders of time travel. Just a moment again, she was coughing up blood as smoke filled her lungs and the beloved forest around her burning up into ashes. It was though she was merely in a dream. The forest was nothing but serene with the soft lapping of the lake's waves hitting against the moist soil, the soft whispering of the leaves, and the first break of dawn steadily filling the forest. If Celebi didn't know any better, she'd say nothing sinister was amidst in Ilex and that she had simply dreamt a horrid nightmare that would only be settled by some fresh sweet berries. But, Celebi knew better than to pretend nothing was wrong. In several hours, Suicune would come to Ilex and triumphantly corrupt the lake. Less than a hour later, Ho-Oh would spread his wings and breathe fire upon the waterless forest, efficiently burning down all he saw. Celebi knew this was to happen and, although she could not change it, she could do something to help.

Since she did not take many people with her while traveling, Celebi became momentarily confused by Shaymin's wish to stop Suicune from poisoning the lake. She was about to flat out object, but her senses came to her before she did so. Celebi had nearly forgot that Shaymin did not understand the rules of time travel. Since she never had to explain it to anyone, Celebi found herself fumbling to explain the situation at hand.

"I'm afraid we can't do that," Celebi said as she seated herself, dangling her legs over the side of the boulder in the process. "You see, that's not how time travel works. If we were to meddle with something that is a fixed point in time, such as Suicune poisoning this lake, then we would disrupt the space time continuum. If we do that, then not only will there be serious repercussions, but both Palkia and Diagla would want our heads. I don't know about you, but I don't want either of them after me." Celebi was not completely sure Shaymin understood her, but she could not explain it, nor had the mind, to its full extent. If Shaymin wanted to know more, she could simply ask. Celebi didn't have all the time in the world, but she could spare a minute or so to calm the grass type's nerves.

user posted image

If Suicune had expected Darkrai to take the movement towards him lightly, than he was wrong. Being trained to expect hostility in the smallest of movements, Darkrai could not help but pull away as Suicune advanced towards him. Though the beast's words were strong enough to keep the nightmare bringer from leaving, they did bring him some conflicting thoughts. The idea that Darkrai was apart of the world and a necessary balance was something that made him feel rather humble. He liked the idea of him being in the right and the world being in the wrong instead of the other way around. He rather favored the idea of him being greater than those who cursed him. Being appreciated was a much more welcoming result than being feared.

Despite Suicune's words, Darkrai could not help but feel rifled by the stranger's kind words.

"A balance does not need a weight," he barked, unable to help but direct his anger towards Cresselia and those who backed her up. "My equal, or counterpart I should say, does not act as though we are a balance. What sort of creature would rather have nightmares twisting and afflicting their dreams rather than puffy clouds and sunshine raining in them? There is no taking one side or the other, I am what no one wants and she, that narcissistic devil, is what people yearn for." Darkrai paused for a moment, letting his words sink in. He didn't think he deserved to be treated as he was, but who could blame the mortals? He was a thorn that did nothing but cause pain and Cresselia was soft cotton that only made things feel better. Not a single soul would want a terrible nightmare over a blissful dream.

"We aren't even equals," Darkrai chided darkly. "If we were to be a balance, then why am I to be thrown in a prison out in ocean whenever the people of Sinnoh get too tried of me? If I have a cell, then she should too. The excuse for, 'being too dangerous for the world to deal with' is complete and utter heresy!" Darkrai's voice had began to slowly rise as he spoke with his every word vibrating with rage. When the last word left his lips, Darkrai became silent again. He had let his anger go and, oh Arceus, did it feel good. He wanted to lash out, to hurt others just as they had hurt him. He didn't want to play gentleman anymore, he wanted to show them the monster he could truly be. But, now was not the time for that. Nothing had changed. He was still the filth they all saw him to be.

"Alas," Darkrai cooed as he finally calmed down which was both evident in his body and voice which had become formal once more. "I fear that nothing has changed. Though I understand your concerns, I'm afraid your time with me has resulted in a waste of your own precious time. I am but lowly rubbish in the eyes of the people and that is not to be changed anytime soon. Do forgive my outburst, I have not yelled so loudly since... why, since a couple centuries ago. Funny how quickly time goes by."

user posted image

If Palkia had no self control, he'd be laughing at Deoxys's failure to understand what he meant. But, to the virus's relief, Palkia was not as impulsive as his brothers. He could handle his emotions and be polite when necessary. It seemed to Palkia that Deoxys was not fully capable of understanding the level of speech to which the space warden was on. "Dumbing himself down", as it was called, would not be hard to do. It'd be uncomfortable to some level, but not impossible.

"No, I'm afraid that is not what I meant," Palkia said as he shook his great head. "The thorn I speak of is a disturbance in this world. Something is going ill and I cannot tell what it is. Whatever causes misdeeds is also causing me pain to the slightest extent. Although I cannot go to correct the misconduct, I can allow myself to come to this realm to fix my other needs, such as my thirst. Was that, perhaps, a better explanation for you?"

(I'll add Registeel and Articuno into the next post. I'm a bit burned out at the moment.)

user posted image

Latios awoke the moment he heard is sister's voice. It was past dawn already? He hadn't meant to sleep in, and usually the rising sun woke him up. Perhaps he had slept longer than he had meant to simply because he had been so tired the day before. He felt a bit guilty; how long had his little sister been awake, waiting for him? He was supposed to be the strong one. Maybe she had awakened only a minute ago, but he couldn't be sure.

The blue pokemon rose up into the air, noting that the sun behind him was at the right angle. They needed to travel as efficiently as possible, and moving in the right direction to avoid needless turns and angles was a part of that. Flying was quite nice, even if he was exhausted and wanted to rest a bit longer. Anyway, it only took a few hours before they reached the coast, and then it was a short distance over the rocky terrain before they reached the tunnel known as Victory Road.

"We're here," said Latios, hovering over the entrance. He knew that he was stating the obvious, but he was excited. Maybe he shouldn't have been excited- there was no guarantee that the Soul Dew would be there, after all- but they had been traveling for awhile without it and it could be there. Everything would be worth it if they could just find the Soul Dew.

((Just got off vacation, little out of it.))

user posted image

The Deep Black pokemon finished his third lap around Unova, checking for ever-so-present danger. Except, there was none at the moment. Zekrom eased down next to a medium sized lake and began drinking out of the freshwater body. Everything appeared to be fine in Unova, although something was telling him something as wrong in other regions. It wasn't his job to deal with other regions though. He was protector of Unova. He was sometimes tasked to look over Kalos due to the lack of legendaries, but it wasn't much.

Zekrom stopped draining the pond and looked towards the sky. Kyurem accessed his body's powers. It was something he could now feel. It had never bothered him before, but now it seemed to drain his power. But truly, it was only taking it then returning it. Zekrom didn't ever feel the presence of his energy returning. 'I must talk to Kyurem about using my power so often.'

user posted image

"No, no," Articuno sighed as she followed Zapdos's lead and began to float down towards Shamouti Island. "The information you gave was not unclear. I just- I didn't expect Ho-Oh, of people to do such a thing. It is very unlike him." Articuno wasted no time in landing beside her sibling. She skillfully, and rather gracefully, maneuver herself towards the island where Zapdos was waiting. With her majestic wings flapping smoothly in order to keep her landing smooth, Articuno pressed her talons against the ground and gently folded her wings to her sides. A huff of disdain escaped her as she noticed just how ruffled her feathers were. Her surprise at Ho-Oh's sudden change of heart had caused her to make a very unladylike display of her feathers. The beautiful gleaming blue feathers that were so light they could almost be called white were ugly in Articuno's mind. They were sleeker than Zapdos's feathers, but not sleek enough for Articuno's liking. Oh, she'd have to preen herself for twenty minute or so just to get her chest fixed! It was absolutely dreadful! She had spent three hours grooming herself in the morning and now she'd have to do it again!

Absolutely bombastic, thanks, Ho-Oh.

Just as she slide her beak under her left wing to preen, Zapdos popped the question about Ho-Oh's behavior.

"How am I suppose to know?" Articuno squawked indigently as she lifted her beak and glared over at her sibling. "Ho-Oh doesn't make any sense to me, always hating on our creator and deeming him a horrid creature. I don't see what Celebi has to do with it. I mean..." Articuno shoved her wing back to her side and straightened herself up. She fluffed out her feathers in an attempted to calm herself. Shifting her talons uncomfortably, Articuno smacked her beak together; it was her little quirk to show that she was thoughtfully contemplating upon something.

"If Ho-Oh had attacked Kyogre or one of us," Articuno began as she began to softly rap one of her claws upon the ground. "Then I could understand that. If he wanted to hurt Lugia, then I could understand why he would want to attack. I would highly disagree with such tactics, but I could comprehend his reasoning for doing so." Articuno paused for a moment to lick her beak. She had to carefully speak her next few words as she did not want Zapdos to think she was saying something else entirely.

"I respect Ho-Oh for what he is," Articuno said slowly as the tapping of her claw grew more rapid. "His job is not to be taken lightly and the good deeds he has done shall not go unnoticed by myself. However, attacking Ilex forest is most likely the most despicable and vile thing I have ever heard him do. Not only is it the home of hundreds to potentially thousands of lives, its guardian is possible one of the sweetest and gentlest creatures on this planet. Attacking such a lush forest is a sin on its own as is destroying the homes of innocents, but attempting to harm such a peaceful guardian, why, it's quite like killing a singing bird. Only a mad pokemon would do such a thing" Articuno shook her head sadly. She did not want to think Ho-Oh turned for the worst, but that was all that seemed to be true at the moment.

(It is quite hard for me to write for Registeel as I have to think in a particular way to write for it. I'll get a post for it tomorrow. Sorry 'bout that, Master.)

Edited by Doctortear

A roar sounded through the forest, one much greater than the one Gabrielle had made when she mega evolved. She had heard this roar only once before. It was Dialga.

The unruly child of Arceus quickly moved up and challenged both Ho-Oh and Kyurem. The fool. Whilst he was strong, both Kyurem and Ho-Oh could utilize Fire-based attacks. He could likely take down Kyurem with Steel and dragon moves, but that would leave Ho-Oh free to destroy him.

She was too busy concentrating on the legends before her to notice the blue flash as Celebi left. But she did feel the slight breeze that blew up past her. She wondered a moment what might be happening, but didn't worry too much. Then her target suddenly turned and fled.

Gabrielle considered chasing after Ho-Oh for only a moment. The bird deserved judgement, but she couldn't fly that quickly... ...And it seemed fairly overwhelmed by the sudden influx of opponents. Not to mention she was already feeling the stone's effect on her heart. She slowly dissipated her Razor Wind charge and floated to the ground. Celebi appeared to be gone, that could be a good or bad thing. But right now...

She released the stone and fell back into her normal form, exhausted from the effort of maintaining both the mega form and her Razor Wind at once. She could chase Ho-Oh later, right now she needed to return home. This was an unusual event, so many rare legends awake at once. Something big was happening, and she needed to find out what.

user posted image

Shaymin quickly recoiled at that notion and shook her head rapidly from side to side. "No thank you!" She quickly replied. Dialga and Palkia? She was frightened of Suicune and the dog wasn't even half their size. Still, it was disappointing they could fix everything so easily. It seemed like they would have a lot of work here. But if they couldn't do that, what could they do? "So we can't stop Suicune from poisoning the lake," she said slowly. "And we can't stop Ho-Oh from burning the forest," She added, scratching her head as she tried to think. "So what can we do?" It seemed like their opinions for fixing the problem were not very good. What were they doing here if they couldn't do anything here int he first place? Well, she couldn't do anything but Celebi could. Celebi was a guardian, she was strong! Shaymin… Shaymin was just a little shrub. Nothing else.

user posted image

"Ah," Suicune corrected, sitting down on the ground and raising a paw to correct Darkrai. "But it is a balance. You are very important, you know?" He set his paw back down on the ground and inclined his head slightly. "What if you were constantly happy, hm? Sadness never struck you, nor did anger. Well, that happiness would be a shallow feeling because there is nothing to offset it. We are only happy because we are sad." He stood up again and took a few paces towards the closest lake, gesturing for Darkrai to follow him. He'd go slow so he wouldn't lose him but it seemed that this would be easier than he initially thought. "The people are fools for thinking that of you when, if it wasn't for you, they wouldn't even like Cresselia. You should work to change their opinions. I am not angry with you, I sympathize with you. I have toiled day and night to clean water supplies that others have soiled with their folly. I've travelled the regions and struck every drop of water in this world with my touch. And no one appreciates me for it. They could not function properly without me and yet they seem to hate me. Well, I am working to change that. Sitting idly by and doing nothing would get me no where. In order to truly feel better, I need to work. And so should you. Show people that you defy their expectations."

user posted image

Jirachi nodded in agreement to Victini's words, very, very pleased at the thought. "We should go get some!" He declared, throwing his hands up to emphasize his joy at the idea. "We should go out and find so much candy!" He grinned before realizing something was wrong with what Victini had said. "Oh, but I haven't been sleeping," He replied with a smile. "I've been hiding. But I didn't fall asleep last time so I could still play with everyone." Of course, that being said, there were negative side effects. He was awake right now but any moment he could suddenly get really tired. That happened to him a lot. He didn't really want to since he didn't want to miss any precious time wit his friend but that was what he got for missing hibernation.

user posted image

Y burst out in laughter as his friend was pulled around by the toddler. The fact X had to be gentle with the baby made it even more comical to watch.

"Of all the things I thought you would become when you grew up X, a mother was not one of them!"

Y was accustomed to X being a fighter, not a babysitter. Either way, the whole situation was just bizarre. He tilted his head to examine the child again. The odd "hands", the two orbs coming out of its head, and odd yellow and red design on its head and chest, whatever it was, it was alien yet special.

user posted image

First, she was dealing with the drought. Second, she had the worst case of the flu or cold or whatever it was called that involved a lot of sneezing; maybe allergies. Then third, she was stuck in a downpour of rain that just came out of nowhere! Ampharos sneezed again, paws coming up to her face. At the same instance, bolts of electricity shot from her ears and tail, striking random objects within range around her.

She jumped, looking around quickly to see if she might have hurt anyone. Reassured that she hadn't, she continued walking. She had come to the little island in Hoenn in hopes of having a kind of vacation, a chance to see different things. Instead, she ended up on a desert tour that ended with rain. And she was ill during all of it.

Another sneeze, more uncontrolled electricity. This time, a pokemon cried out and Ampharos looked to see who it was. Had she hurt someone? The insect pokemon was grumbling, telling her to watch what she was doing; she had almost hit him. Good, he hadn't been hurt but his attitude could use a little adjustment, for sure. Frowning and indignant, she tapped her cheek with a paw before building up electricity and setting off a Discharge at the insect's feet. He shouted again and Ampharos laughed, repeating her actions two or three more times to make the other pokemon "dance." Perhaps now he'd learn not to be so mean or judging without first understanding her situation.

~~~~

user posted image

What sort of pokemon was this blue thing? A mankey? It didn't look like one but it might as well have been one. Or maybe a mutated vigoroth? As it hung from his shoulder, X eyed it momentarily. Was it sleeping now? Then Y was speaking and X furrowed his scaly brows. "Oh hush up! Of course I wouldn't be a mother; I'm male for one thing!" His voice wasn't all that loud, quieted by the fact that the little blue thing might be sleeping and you just didn't rudely wake a baby pokemon by being loud; it was unheard of!

Moving towards a tree, he sat down with his back to the trunk and carefully shifted the infant from his shoulder to his clawed hands. "Do you think its parents are looking for it?" Geez, X couldn't even tell what gender the child was. And this disturbed him. "But, fine. If I'm mommy, then you better be daddy," X remarked. "I'm not taking care of this thing all by myself. Besides, you're better with kids than I am...." He trailed off.

~~~~

user posted image

Articuno made a valid argument and Zapdos paused to think on her words. "You have a point, sister. If Ho-Oh has indeed gone mad then, I wonder what could be the cause? And, why are the beasts not doing anything to bring him back to his senses? Are they away? Are they unaware? Or are they supporting his violent and unusual behavior?" Articuno would recognize when Zapdos was thinking aloud by the focused and narrowed gaze it had turned on the ground beneath its taloned feet.

Then again, Zapdos only saw the beginnings of the attack on Ilex forest. Perhaps it missed seeing the Legendary Beasts approaching or finding some way to remind Ho-Oh of his duties to the region. The yellow bird shifted its heavy wings, electricity crackling the faintest bit through its feathers. Zapdos appeared worried now, wondering if Lugia might be able to actually do anything by the time he arrived to the forest. Articuno was correct about Celebi's personality but she could be wrong about the motifs for attacking. Myths of Forest Guardian's abilities to time travel were told like bedtime stories in certain areas of the regions. But the Legendaries in the same region, at the least, knew for a fact that Celebi could travel through time. Maybe Ho-Oh did go mad? And, in his unstable state of mind, maybe he sought Celebi's power?

(OOC: Would it be safe for me to assume that Ampharos is less than level 100? It just seems, less in the way you post with it. IDK, I'm weird like that >_<)

She was just about to go home. She would get some rest. But no. No rest for her. Just as she was leaving, Michelle had felt a disturbance. And not just any disturbance, one on the island. She knew that she had to go check it out, whether she felt like it or not. Grumpily, she Teleported to the source.

What she found there was, less than impressive. Michelle reappeared, only to find an Ampharos tossing Discharges at a helpless little Bug type.

Some Pokemon just have no respect.

"I give you one warning." She began, "Cease hostilities now and surrender peaceably, or I will be forced to take action."

It was a minor thing, but Michelle found herself quite enraged at the Amparos' apparent attitude.

[[Yes. Ampharos is definitely lower than level 100. Let's say she's between level 40 and level 50. Then, as Mega, she'd obviously get a bit of a power boost.]]

user posted image

Ampharos sneezed again, her final attempt at taunting the bug pokemon ruined as the directed shot became wild and struck the ground farther to the left. She looked over at the Mega Gardevoir and scowled, folding her arms defiantly. "It's not my fault! He started it by being mean to me! I am in the right, you know," she stated, matter-of-factly. She sneezed once more, four wild bolts striking a rock, the ground, a bush, or anything else in range. "I haven't hurt anyone, I promise! It's just, I can't stop sneezing. Not my fault that I can't control where these bolts land when I sneeze!" Surely, the Gardevoir would understand? Bug boy hadn't. He hadn't even bothered to try. And now he was gone, scurried away while he had the chance from the distraction.

(OOC: Mkay, just checking before Michelle assumed)

Michelle rolled her eyes.

"So he gets upset at you for nearly killing him, and you retaliate by nearly killing him several times over? Look at him, he's like level fifteen! and part Flying at that! You must be at least level fifty, surely you can understand how dangerous that was." She spouted angrily.

She could easily smash the lower-leveled creature if it chose to refute her. however, she couldn't help but think she was going to have to do something far less pleasant.

"However." Slipped out of her lips, "If you need help with your sickness, I suppose I can attempt to heal you."

AH. NO. WHY.

She really didn't want to do that. Why had she even offered? but now that she had, there was no taking it back. she could only hope in would decline.

user posted image

The shifting around didn't seem to bother Manaphy too much, though he had not yet fallen asleep. In fact, he was much more pleased now since his arms were hardly strong enough to support his weight for so long. Having his mother hold him was much better for his long arms. The tiny Pokemon puffed out his cheeks then whistled up at X, waving his arms around in wide gestures. He was awfully talkative, even if it was just nonsensical sounds. A wide smile quickly formed on his face as he reached out towards X's horns again, trying to grab them with his round hands, gurgling the entire time. He really wanted to just grab the horns and swing from them. It seemed like a really fun thing to do, like a playground!

user posted image

When Y heard the term "daddy", he immediately interjected, "Oh no no NO! Just because I'm overall better with people doesn't mean I'm great with kids. Fire types maybe, but a water type that I don't even know about, count me out. I say put it in the water and see if it swims away. If it does, problem solved and it's instinct keeps it alive. If it stays, you have to care for it. I'm not letting you drag me in to another of your little situations."

Y had gotten X out of more trouble than X had saved Y in a fight. In terms of their friendship, Y was Ying, or the light, and X was Yang, or the dark... Or at least that is what he thought. Through all the problems they had, they still stuck together and made it through almost anything.

user posted image

"I didn't kill him now, did I? Besides, I knew fully well what I was doing; complete control over the situation. I only wanted him to learn some respect." She wasn't going to say anything about her sneezing and the wild bolts that resulted. Maybe the Gardevoir would miss what Ampharos didn't include, that she didn't know when she would sneeze next and where the wild bolts might strike. Sure, she could have done some serious damage to the bug pokemon if she had sneezed while taunting him and struck him; but she didn't and that's what mattered in her opinion.

As the Mega Gardevoir made an offer to help her get over her problem, the Ampharos considered it for a few moments. "See, I think I have allergies. I've eaten restorative berries but they don't seem to do much for me except keep me from sleeping...," she stated slowly, now trying to recall when she first started sneezing.

~~~~

user posted image

Okay, the blue "blob" was kind of cute. It was whistling now and trying to reach for X's horns again. After a moment's hesitation, he decided to humor the young thing and lowered his head so that the tiny pokemon could grab his horns. Then Y was giving a flat out "no" in regards to helping out. "Aw, but Poppa Y!" he whined, a sly grin crossing his scaly features. "You know the little thing is gonna want its daddy soon!" Now he was poking playful jabs at his companion; it's how he usually got Y to help him out.

However, putting the thing in the water to see if it'd swim away was an interesting idea. After all, who was he to keep the kid without knowing if it even had a family or preferred to be on its own? Getting up and carefully taking the baby off his horns, he carried the infant to the edge of the ocean. "Do you want to play in the pretty water? You water-types always love swimming," he said to it, bending just enough to lower the blue pokemon into the water and letting it go. Would it swim away and not return? Would it even go into the water to begin with? Well, X guessed they would find out shortly enough.

user posted image

Immediately, Manaphy was overcome with joy and grabbed ahold of the horns, a wide smile on his face. Indeed, he found them just as interesting as he thought and hung from them happily, making small clicking noises. However, as much fun as the horns were, he was quick to let go when his mother pulled him away and they started moving. Where were they going? Curiosity overcame him as he tried to shift about so look in the direction X was taking him before looking up at the Charizard questioningly, his head tilted slightly to the side.

The water lapped gently at his body as the seafaring pokemon was lowered into the ocean and the Charizard's claws released their hold on his body. He blinked several times as he lifted his arms and experimentally patted the water. The small splashes that resulted amused him greatly and he began swatting at the water with great force, smiling gleefully. Giggles quickly escaped from Manaphy as he stomped through the shallower waters, clearly having a great deal of fun and forgetting about the other two pokemon for the moment.