TJ09

2014-04-06 - April Release

THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!! <3 THANK YOU SPRITERS AND TJ!

I don't have a fancy ref sheet for the Howlers but

*dramatic camera zoom*

The neotropical dragon is the Howler's sworn enemy. Always trying to steal their mushrooms. *shakes fist*

Heh, now tempted to do a Neo/Howler checker lineage. Star crossed in the jungle... tongue.gif

Edit: LOL forgot they were drakes... Oh well, one can dream.

Edited by beyzoar

I think if the glaucus ends up rare, it will be because of demand, not ratios. I certainly had an easy enough time getting my latest one, it was sitting there with no one grabbing it(though that might change with the reveal of the adults).

According to the conceptor, Flamingos will, but I'm not sure about any other breeds. It'd be awesome to have one whose breed description talks about it.

Now I'm interested in creating a hierarchy of prey and predators. I just wonder which dragon would be at the top. xd.png

Probably TJ?

Anywho, the Howlers remind me a bit of the Cobra for some reason.

Oh, adults! Yay! Love both of them! Glad I decided to stock up a second round instead of breeding. Now to just wait for mine to grow up. Thank you TJ and spriters for this release. biggrin.gif

I love the gnder dimorphism! Great job, spriters. (so, they can breed with other dragon specie in dc, right)?

(so, they can breed with other dragon specie in dc, right)?

Just other drakes: the Glories and Ochredrakes.

Just other drakes: the Glories and Ochredrakes.

Oh... darn! I really thought they would go better with something else.. and I was hoping to start decent lineages. ;_; *goes back to fevers*

The adults are great! I love the Howler!

I didn't say it before, but thank you spriters and TJ for the lovely sprites! biggrin.gif

Maybe I should try making a drake...

Although they aren't really my thing, I'm really glad we have more Drakes for the fans and breeders to enjoy smile.gif

Everyone, spam the Dragon Requests with new Drake ideas, stat! >:U

Really hoping this maybe means we'll be seeing more drakes soon. We got those two-heads sort of recently after all (lindwurms and duotones). Actually I'm gonna bet on more pygmies being released soon. I'd prefer even more drakes, though.

Also maybe if TJ feels good he'll eventually add in the Glaucus Wyverns anyway ;u;

Really hoping Glaucus Drakes don't become the next Blusangs. I'll probably try to get more eggs soon before they disappear.

I dunno which drake I like more. I love the colors and designs of both. I think I like the Howlers slightly more. It's a hard choice.

Everyone, spam the Dragon Requests with new Drake ideas, stat! >:U

Really hoping this maybe means we'll be seeing more drakes soon. We got those two-heads sort of recently after all (lindwurms and duotones). Actually I'm gonna bet on more pygmies being released soon. I'd prefer even more drakes, though.

Also maybe if TJ feels good he'll eventually add in the Glaucus Wyverns anyway ;u;

Really hoping Glaucus Drakes don't become the next Blusangs. I'll probably try to get more eggs soon before they disappear.

I dunno which drake I like more. I love the colors and designs of both. I think I like the Howlers slightly more. It's a hard choice.

I really hope not. It took me a while to get my blusangs. Well, at least I got three pairs plus one extra.

I. Looooooovvveeee. The Glaucus drakes. Must hoard themmmmmmm :-: brb stalking the coast now~~~

The Howlers are very pretty too, I just happen to looove the color blue. xd.png

Glaucus: in Greek myth he was a merman, and part of a love triangle with Circe and Scylla that resulted in Circe cursing Scylla to sprout a bunch of dog heads on snake necks.

*glances at numbers*

Ooh~ 400 dragons! Just one more stretch plus one and I'll be gold *w* I was hoarding to make it to gold before Halloween, but I think it'll be safe to just focus on hoarding some new drakes. I've been gathering Glories already.

I certainly hope the ratios aren't going to make them rare, cause I know the demand will keep them from becoming blockers. Every time someone comes and says: "Oh, they're so pretty, they should be rare~" I go all "NO(ooooooooo)!" They make themselves rare.

Edited by FRiv

The Glaucus Drakes are gorgeous. However this round of which is my favourite goes to the Howler Drakes. Threat display tendencies are pretty darn cool, so the Howler's red eye makes it more interesting to me in comparison to the Glaucus. Not to mention their horns! I'd hate to be on the mean side of those. Still have to grab a pair of each, once my eggs hatch - here's to hoping it's not too difficult now that adults are revealed.

Wow, those Glaucus Drakes are just beautiful!! biggrin.gifwub.gif They're amazing, Birdz!

I've got to get more of those… haha

The Howler Drakes are pretty cool too haha - great job, Odeen! biggrin.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148

Somehow I doubt that the Glaucuses will go rare like the blusangs considering their limited breeding ability. Might be hard to get for a while like the bloodscales were, but eventually that should settle down.

They are both very nice additions.

Glaucus: in Greek myth he was a merman, and part of a love triangle with Circe and Scylla that resulted in Circe cursing Scylla to sprout a bunch of dog heads on snake necks.

Though this Glaucus Drake is based on Glaucus atlanticus (and possibly also Glaucus marginatus, though the colors are darker), a tiny blue sea slug. c:

But yes, there is that Glaucus, too.