RETIRED_ACCOUNT

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

The robot dog you share your house with obviously. He gets thirsty too you know...

Why are the stars so bright?

Those aren't stars anymore, it's just the eldritch abominations that are the Outer Gods checking up on us, they do that every once in a while y'know?

Why do they call it oven when you of in the cold food and of out hot eat the food?

Edited by Rat_King

Because fireboxthingthatmakescoldrawfoodhotandedible has too many syllables.

We like short words.

When do we get cake?

The cake is a lie, so never.

Why does the Ogden Theatre in Denver, CO keep having the super-unique shows happen there? (Nightwish's "Denver Debacle" when Anette got sick and Eliz Ryd and Alyssa White-Gluz filled in at the last minute back in 2012, then Sabaton's almost-3-hour last minute show when Judas Priest had to cancel the rest of the tour due to Richie Faulkner's emergency heart surgery)

It is hexed. You should do something about that.

What about cake brownies then?

Hmm, might have to transfer the curse to somewhere around here, then. I was so tempted to fly out for that Sabaton show - someone filmed the whole thing and posted it to YT, it was amazing! I'm seriously jealous of everyone who did get there - I'd been planning on catching the Sabaton/Judas Priest show when it came to my state, but it didn't happen. Perfectly understandable reason and hope Richie Faulkner recovers well, but disappointing all the same, when I thought I'd finally get to a concert again.

And I have no idea about cake brownies. Are they anything like home gnomes?

Whoa, that's like, a serious question! Ben and Jerry's Topped Salted Caramel Brownie, of course. With Americone Dream and Vanilla Caramel Fudge in at second and third in some order depending on how I feel that day. Mint Chocolate Chip is a solid fourth, and after that, depends what's available.

Did the apartment pixies request a sacrifice of ice cream, is that why you asked?

No, they want less ice cream now that they're thinking of revolting. We better get the handyman in.

Do you have any ice cream left? I would like to have some.

What ice cream? These are milkshakes. 🔥

Why are you looking at me like that? 

Because your milkshake is bringing all the boys to your yard, and they're cutting through my yard to get there.

What's the point in shaking milk anyway?

To get buttermilk. Then you need cornbread. And butter.

How is life like a Roomba?

Because you keep bumping into obstacles!

Why is that cat not spooked by the Roomba?

Because that cat discovered it's fun to ride on the Roomba!

Why do I keep writing everything but the story I planned to work on for NaNoWriMo?

I added an energy shot to your drink. You looked tired.

Are those who drink hot tea in the morning instead of coffee cursed?

Nah, it's only the people who drink sweet tea in the morning that are cursed. (Actually, I think sweet tea is cursed.)

Why do fools fall in love?

Because the birds do it and the bees do it, even educated fleas do it.

Why is breaking up so hard to do?

Because it means admitting failure and nobody wants to admit failure. *Or maybe those handcuffs have something to do with it.*

Why can I concentrate for an hour on breeding dragons, but can't concentrate 10 minutes on anything else today?

Your dragons want all of your attention, of course. They're needy creatures.

Can we postpone the 24th?

Depends on which 24th, I suppose.

Can we skip January altogether?

Tomorrow, never today.

What's the price of a mile?