Dimar

Brute Dragon Breeding Plans

I tested some pairings with the two new dragons here and I really love the Brutes with male Tan Ridgewings, female Hellfires and male Marrows.

The very best pairing is of course impossible (at least as a 2nd gen):

user posted imageuser posted image

You are a genius...I have to go breed as many Hellhorses as possible! Love this combo ^^

The very best pairing is of course impossible (at least as a 2nd gen):

This pairing was my first thought. Did anybody post with male hellhorses and I missed it?

Some thoughts!

user posted image

Personally, I am absolutely sold on Brute x Speckle-Throated Wyvern.

My first two Brutes just grew up and I bred them to female Hellfire and male Tan Ridgewing. The original plan was to abendon or gift the eggs afterwards, but they look so awesome, I can't let them go... *__*

My first two Brutes just grew up and I bred them to female Hellfire and male Tan Ridgewing. The original plan was to abendon or gift the eggs afterwards, but they look so awesome, I can't let them go... *__*

Ooh, I like both of those! I'm not such a big fan of the Marrow pairing that seems really popular.

Here come the obligatory Daydreams: male Brute, female Brute

Nobody can convince me that it's not pretty. tongue.gif

I also quite like the Radiant Angel combo and I'm in LOVE with m Brute / f Hellfire.

Edit: female Royal Crimson combo and I'm done because no more adults. I'm breeding the hell out of this pairing.

Edited by Orlageddon

I am gonna do Royal blue X Brute or Magma X brute. Maybe a black and red alternating pairing with brute would look good...

I want to do female brute x male hellhorse checker. perfect would be if I found some HM winners who picked hellhorse...

I already have 3 2nd gen Hellhorse, but my first-grown brute girl refused the first horse.

and maybe male brute x Crimson.

If possible,

Fantastic combination!

Edited by physicsx

Now that we have Brutes, I'd love to have CB hellhorses...

See? Amazing!

Edited by olympe

Oh gosh >.< These dragons make me wish I had CB Marrows. *sigh*

But I do love the Lurker, Deepsea, and Black Tea combos. And surprisingly, the Water Walker and Olive. I'd also like to see them with both Dorsals, though they might be too bright.

Oh gosh >.< These dragons make me wish I had CB Marrows. *sigh*

Me too, me too. I wish I'd been a bit more active and bothered to get some Marrows back then. xd.png

Tri-horns sound nice. Brutes seem to be quite plentiful, so I should have no problem getting them.

I tried the Brute x Brown Copper and Brute x Royal Crimson pairings, but I can't say I like either very much. xd.png I guess the Copper is just a little too shiny and the Royal Crimson's red doesn't really . . . click with the Brute. :/ I definitely love the Alt Sweetling x Brute and Marrow x Brute pairings, though. wub.gif I wish I'd signed up earlier.

Yep, I thought Crimsons would look better, too, but they end up looking kinda more orange when they're stacked with the Brute's colors.

oh my goodness, though, I need hellfire/hellhorse and brute checkers, stat. I think that's my favorite combo.