Dimar

Brute Dragon Breeding Plans

I will say I like the crimson more in lineage view than I did just with the full pictures.

I like the fevers a lot more and don't plan on breeding many brutes (although I think I will have to try a small hellhorse lineage with them), but wow, I do think this looks good: user posted image

I think they look nice with Crimsons. tongue.gif I just bred this Brute x Red-Finned Tidal. I like how the poses complement each other. biggrin.gif

For now I'm going with Brute x Blacks. Besides color, I also go by the dragon's descriptions when I pair them.

Edited by Elvish Maiden

I'm so thankful these babies are so common. I'm in love with their colors and design. biggrin.gif I think doing some EG projects with Hellhorses would be very cool. Definitely going to snatch as many of them as I can.

And for Halloween I'm thinking Black Marrows since they're so similar in colors.

OH! How did I forget? My very very first idea, when I saw them -- Stones!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/C86Jn

I love it. LOVE it. Look at those matching glowy eyes! Want to see it with the female Brute, too; the poses may match nicely!

I thought of that combination, too, and haven't seen anyone else mention it until now. I haven't had a chance to breed mine yet, but will be definitely doing a checker with them. smile.gif

OH! How did I forget? My very very first idea, when I saw them -- Stones!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/C86Jn

I love it. LOVE it. Look at those matching glowy eyes! Want to see it with the female Brute, too; the poses may match nicely!

Lovely!

I think they look nice with Crimsons. tongue.gif I just bred this Brute x Red-Finned Tidal. I like how the poses complement each other. biggrin.gif

This, Stones, and the Greenwing, are the only ones in the thread I've really liked so far!

Edited by Moeru

Ooh that looks awesome! They're definitely nice with Hellhorses.

Haha, despite all the pairings that I like I usually end up purebreeding my own new dragons. So I suppose I'll do that and then maybe do some checkers if any happen to fall my way.

Edit: said fire, meant horse. I've been doing that a lot lately.

Edited by Dimar

this is my plan:

user posted image

(cept the egg will be female, so this is upsidedown)

Edited by Castor

http://dragcave.net/lineage/izWEy Hmm, I like it, but I'm not sure it's my favorite.

Actually, I really really like it! The colors and textures seem to match really well. As if I don't have enough Black Teas on my scroll and other projects...

I like Brutes with too many things; if only mine would breed for me. I've gotten practically nowhere on my usual purebreeding line because one female is EXTREMELY difficult to work with. x3

Edited by Dimar

Actually, I really really like it! The colors and textures seem to match really well. As if I don't have enough Black Teas on my scroll and other projects...

I like Brutes with too many things; if only mine would breed for me. I've gotten practically nowhere on my usual purebreeding line because one female is EXTREMELY difficult to work with. x3

I also REALLY like the Black tea x Brute. I would love to make a large checkerboard with someone if they're willing. PM me and we can talk about it :3

Finally got a 4G. Now if the male Brutes would cooperate!

I also REALLY like the Black tea x Brute. I would love to make a large checkerboard with someone if they're willing. PM me and we can talk about it :3

I'm happy to breed the third gen for people if they PM me. :3

~

Ooh, prpldrgnfr, that is looking very nice!