prpldrgnfr

How Does Your Garden Grow?

mine don't really seem to be growing... one or two is bigger now... but every time I go back they seem to be the same as the last time i looked... and some of them I planted hours ago...

I could have sworn it was an Iris, but my next two seeds were also Iris, and they look different... o_o

I will pick up seeds tomorrow and not plant them til I get home from work, so I can keep a list and let you know.

It's an iris.

Wow, great gardens guys!! I just got in on the fun a couple hours ago and can't wait for my little guys to grow! I'm a big fan of these dc mini games!! Very cute and fun TJ biggrin.gif

You ask and you may receive smile.gif

That is to say, I've made a small "guide". I don't have any full grown plants yet. I will update the guide with new seeds I find. And of course I'll update it with pictures of all the stages.

Have fun!

I'd appreciate it if you didn't put the Dragon Heads on there. There's also a different strain of irises, and when you find them, I'd appreciate if you didn't put those on there either.

Will our gardens be saved "as is" if we don't send the flowers? Not that I don't want to share (ha, well, maybe) but if I want to keep my favorites in my garden, I don't want them to go away sad.gif

Yes, we would like to share, but if the garden will be empty after the event I would be sad sad.gif

If other flowers could be transplanted in our garden instead of stay out of it with the message it would be great wink.gif

Edited by Naruhina_94

Is the 'Rose' the same as the 'Miniature Rose'? Mine is a Miniature and it has lots of little red buds, and one blue bud. It's adorable. <3

ETA: My Biter plants are green, not the purple-red in most of these screenshots. Ooooh, mysterious. ninja.gif

Edited by tasselcat

I only have one row planted but none of them are big enough to pick so it'll be awhile before I can pass out flowers.

my first one (circled) has looked the same since I got up about 3 hours ago... I planted it a little after midnight so idk...

user posted image

aw the caves gone down for me

Ive got 2 green biters and a miniature rose and a bat(?)- must be very small because i thought i'd lost it. also a dandelion and a hibiscus if i remember correctly oh and a water lily

http://sta.sh/021qlz1c3jlr

I have a light blue biter that can be added to the guide. I also have the ??? Flower. It's the last one I got. I also have a ton of iris ;-;. I also have a green and 2 blue biter, but those are already one the list. Does anyone think a flower trading thread should be made?

Edited by WaningGrimalkin

I would like to show mine

user posted image

Over happy seeing them blooming one by one, I sent out some but do want to have a Valentine garden filled with lovely flowers

Edited by shinjiteru

I don't particulalry care if you guys want to add Biters to your guide.. but please ask me for the colors, before assigning colors to them? I keep twitching at some of the colors people have assigned to them tongue.gif

user posted image

That's my garden so far. It's been looking the same ever since I planted the first seeds... this is going to be a loooong evening. I wish I had some fertilizer to speed up their growth. ^^

Also, some of my Iris seeds don't look the same anymore after I planted them blink.gif Is this a bug or a feature?

Edited by Digital Decay

There are more than one iris plant. I have two fully grown and they are different. One is purple and the other is yellow.

For those specifically looking for fully-grown flowers, here's a couple from my garden:

user posted image Rafflesia (unsure of other colours)

user posted image Blue-Bonnet (unsure of other colours)

user posted image Miniature Rose (unsure of other colours)

user posted image Blue Biter (Come in Blue, Green, and Purple so far)

Edited by grishiu

I've had a yellow Miniature Rose, and I think I have a red and a pink Hibiscus.

I also have a purple Biter, he's quite the spectacular fellow.

I've had a yellow Miniature Rose, and I think I have a red and a pink Hibiscus.

I just picked up a biter, can't wait to see what it will look like!

user posted image

I have a half-row of Daises now. x3 The Miniature Rose is my favorite, though.

Heh, I'm glad I'm not the only one who refers to him as He. Not even the pink once screamed female to me, lol.

user posted image

Grow little garden, grow! I have cards I want to send. o3o

I want a dragon head! Haven't picked one up yet, though.

It's kind of relaxing to see everybody's gardens, lol.