prpldrgnfr

How Does Your Garden Grow?

Hey all,

I've been adding several things to the mini guide. Per Fizzix request I removed the Dragon Head and the Miniature Iris. If any of the other spriters would rather not have their art in the guide, please let me know or have them contact me. I'll happily remove the art from the guide.

I've already contacted Thuban about the Biters smile.gif

I'll do some more updating tomorrow. Now it's time for me to go bed. It's 11 pm here smile.gif And I'll be sending flowers tomorrow!

Have fun!

here's my flower bed:

user posted image

| orchid | hyacint | green mushroom | iris | alstromedia | lavender | jack

agapanthus | columbine | hyacint | venustrap | little iris | agapanthus | agapanthus

| orchid | hyacint | dandelion | hibicus | hibicus | orchid | agapathus

hyacint | ??? | gerbera-d | hyacint | lavender | orchid | bitter-blue

| columbine | jack | sunseeker | mini rose | jack | gerbera-d|

I just noticed that I have rather many hyacints.. and Orchids. smile.gif I do like this event, but it require too much time. "Good luck" I'm sick so I have nothing else to do than hang around in DC biggrin.gif

Edited by sroo

Collected several more seeds and now my garden looks like this (I can see the first few buds on my miniature rose!):

user posted image

If they only grew up faster. I want to send out some flowers (and hopefully receive some as well)

user posted image

This is mine currently. Can't wait for them to grow so I can send them out! smile.gif

Think we'll be able to keep these gardens after the event? Or only the messages?

I was wondering the same thing... If we don't get to keep the garden, I have no problem sending out everything, but if we do get to keep it, I want a full garden...

Anyway, here's mine so far. Nothing grown up yet.

user posted image

This is crazy. I've been at this since the event started and I have yet to see quite a few of these seeds! I've gotten multiples of several, and some of the more 'rare' flowers, but I'm still not getting a lot of these! I wonder why...? unsure.gif

I think that we'll all have gardens full of all the flowers we've managed to get in our gardens to give away. The garden is huge! I think everything we get will end up back on it at the end...

Edited by MedievalMystic

I haven't seen a number of the seeds, either. It's all down to chance - I'm up to six Agapanthus, and five Hibiscus, but I've also got a bunch of Irises. I found a few new seeds in the last hour, too, like a Titan Arum.

I can't imagine one person could find all of them. That would be alot.png

user posted image

user posted image

That's how my garden looks like the morning after.

Now to send stuff to the people who sent me something poptartFINALTINY.gif

user posted image

That's how my garden looks like the morning after.

Now to send stuff to the people who sent me something poptartFINALTINY.gif

Wow your garden looks really abundant!!! So many colorful flowers there~

Here is mine

user posted image

I'm so happy there are orchids (Phalaenopsis, specifically) and Venus flytraps, since I have those in real life too.

Edited by PollyCockatrice

user posted image

slowly making some progress biggrin.gif should be looking better in a couple hours though. I dont know why but the blue mushroom makes me laugh.

user posted image

I'd really like to know if we get to keep any flowers that are in our garden after the event is over or if we only get to keep the flowers that are sent to us.

Here is mine. I always send away my flowers the second they finish growing.

Edit: fixed the size

user posted image

Edited by Tiga

I was wondering the same thing... If we don't get to keep the garden, I have no problem sending out everything, but if we do get to keep it, I want a full garden...

Anyway, here's mine so far. Nothing grown up yet.

user posted image

I concur. I'd like to know ahead of time so i can send out all my flowers! Or, if we keep the gardens, so I can keep my purple flowers <3

If anyone finds out, let me know? pretty please? biggrin.gif

My garden currently looks like this:

user posted image

I wonder what the one with the red circle around it is going to be. It was called "??? seed".

A small questions, how often do the seeds spawn? I keep forgetting to pick them up >_<

Hey spawn every fifteen minutes (?) around the main site. You can find them around the toppish part when you view your dragons. Any page (i think) except the lineage pages (to be confirmed).

I immediately send out my grown flowers to spread the love! So mine is pretty plain. I'll update with pics later

And I'm done filling it up! Now to start slowly replacing it smile.gif

user posted image

user posted image

wow thats a lot of flowers congratulations

i wish mine would grow so that i can send some out.

Thanks to all the spriters for the pretty plants