prpldrgnfr

How Does Your Garden Grow?

Posting especially for Sheriziya's guide:

user posted image

The flower I got first was indeed an iris, although a very small one:

user posted image

Anyone knows what these flowers' names are? I'm trying to ID them all...

user posted image

Anyone knows what these flowers' names are? I'm trying to ID them all...

user posted image

The bottom ones are Irises, but I don't know the other ones.

my garden. the cave was too laggy for me last night so I'm a bit behind everyone else lol

user posted image

ETA ooh i got a tigerlily

Edited by velvet_paw

The bottom ones are Irises, but I don't know the other ones.

They're Irises also? That means there are two different sprites (not including colour alts) for irises?

I saw a few names that don't match the sprites:

-Dragon's breath

-Dewdrop

-??? [no idea which that is]

I'm left with those few and then I'm done with the compilation of flowers.

They're Irises also? That means there are two different sprites (not including colour alts) for irises?

I saw a few names that don't match the sprites:

-Dragon's breath

-Dewdrop

-??? [no idea which that is]

I'm left with those few and then I'm done with the compilation of flowers.

Yes, two different sprites for Irises.

For the rest, I don't know, I haven't had those grow up yet and I haven't got the mystery seed...

Yes, two different sprites for Irises.

For the rest, I don't know, I haven't had those grow up yet and I haven't got the mystery seed...

-edits- Okay, thanks! biggrin.gif

EDIT: Completed the whole thing, Google helped lots! The names were correct; just had to match them accordingly.

Edited by sharlykng

I must be doing something wrong, I have been growing since yesterday morning and not a one has grown up. How long do they take?

I keep going back there but nothing. huh.gif

I must be doing something wrong, I have been growing since yesterday morning and not a one has grown up. How long do they take?

I keep going back there but nothing. huh.gif

Good golly, it can take *hours*, like 8-16 to full growth, *and* you have to keep checking on them.

So I'm still out of the loop : is there a complete guide out now ? Because I'd love to collect all of them but I'm a little lost... For example I really thought there was only one kind of lavender but apparently there are 3 !

I'm not having any troubles with growing my plants--in fact, I have around 6+ seeds that I can't plant at the moment because I've got no more room.

Feast yer eyes on the messiest garden ever:

user posted image

Look what I found~

http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/File:Plants.png

I found it on the Dragcave wiki, uploaded by someone named Anivi Ivy. If we use this, all we have to do is apply names to each of the flowers. Should make the guide a bit easier~

I've asked TJ if I can use this particular document yesterday. I haven't had an answer from him yet, though.

And although the Wikia has uploaded it, I'd rather not use it, if TJ doesn't want it used.....

I'm not having any troubles with growing my plants--in fact, I have around 6+ seeds that I can't plant at the moment because I've got no more room.

Feast yer eyes on the messiest garden ever:

user posted image

Wow that looks great! I'm not making any progress because every time one of my plants matures I give it away lol.

How do you get so full!?? I can only get up about a third of the way...

Then again, I am gifting them as soon as they are grown, so maybe I just answered my own question.

This is my garden

user posted image

I've sent 36 flowers and received 36 flowers. I am waiting, rather impatiently, for more to grow up so I can send more biggrin.gif

I have a little question... Where can I find a picture with all types of flowers?

And my garden:)

user posted image

YES! I just found a dragon's head and found a ??? earlier. Now I have found my two main goals. I'm not giving away either. <3

I'm so ridiculously behind it isn't even funny. Might be the first DC event I don't "complete".

user posted image

If we can't use the wikia picture, there is a different way to get sprites. If you click on the full-grown flower, you get a picture of the flower without backround. You could use those instead. On a different note, what do you guys think ??? is, and why do you think it is called ??? ?