prpldrgnfr

How Does Your Garden Grow?

I'm trying to keep a color theme to my garden (as with my flower pot from last year).

I can't dictate what I'm getting gifted from people, and I also don't want to, so what I'm doing is collecting within my growing plants.

I keep all the purple tones (and a few related colors) and send the others away as gifts.

Not very far yet, but I think it will look great when it's full.

user posted image

These are all the flowers I decided to keep in my garden.

What plant is the ??? seed?

Is it special?

Of course, now that I've planted it... I do not know where it is. tongue.gif

I don't know!

I don't have it yet (or at least it's not grown enough that I can see it). I copied that list from the other thread. I think its name is just "???" because you can also find it like that on other pictures.

What plant is the ??? seed?

Is it special?

Of course, now that I've planted it... I do not know where it is.  tongue.gif

I don't know, where my ??? seed is growing, do you see it in my garden? Which flower could that be?

user posted image

I don't know, where my ??? seed is growing, do you see it in my garden? Which flower could that be?

Top right, you have a light blue/violet "???".

Wow, some of those gardens are packed with flowers! It looks so pretty!

Hopefully we can still keep the flowers in our gardens after it's over... *crossingfingers*

¿Are we going to keep our gardens o the present we received? unsure.gif

A lot of people think we won't be able to keep the actual garden since we can't view each other's gardens, but that we'll be keeping the flowers that have been sent to us from others.

It made me really sad because I like the garden more than the flowers in pots!

So... without having a lovely picture of my garden as I've been giving away the contents... here is my collected Flower Pots Collections!

user posted image

I wish we had like.. shelves or something to be able to store them on, instead of just a list with the messages next to them.

I am emptying my garden now and gonna try and replant the flowers less chaotically smile.gif hope it'll work as i've planned tongue.gif

The white gerbera daisy and pink ??? seem to be the most rare flowers- seen lots of people missing only them among their received flowers, myself included.

I am emptying my garden now and gonna try and replant the flowers less chaotically smile.gif hope it'll work as i've planned tongue.gif

The white gerbera daisy and pink ??? seem to be the most rare flowers- seen lots of people missing only them among their received flowers, myself included.

best thing is to made the garden completly full, then click on one flower who you think it don't fit where it is, (like when there are already many of the same breed of flower stick together, or you don't like that color) and send it to somone. After after that you can purposeful plant a new singel flower. It will be planted on the empty place where the sent plant where

that is my garden

user posted image

Edited by Seiti

Same here, I love all my flowers, but there is no space for the new seeds...

user posted image

I have a lot triple, but I love them...

Hum

user posted image

I have no idea what's this little thing growing, but this time I'm planting only Miniature Roses.

Is there a complete chart yet?

EDIT: Oops, wrong image!

Edited by Hypnos

This is my garden:

user posted image

I am working on building it back up so that I can help folks complete their wish lists.

user posted image<-is the only flower I am missing and I would dearly love it if someone would send one to me. I will of course send a flower in return.

This is my garden:

user posted image

I am working on building it back up so that I can help folks complete their wish lists.

user posted image<-is the only flower I am missing and I would dearly love it if someone would send one to me. I will of course send a flower in return.

I could be wrong, but...I think that's actually the 3rd-stage of the pink Alstromeria...right before it blooms.

user posted image

I thought I was the only one with a full garden. xd.png

Edit: Image larger.

Edited by Tiga

I could be wrong, but...I think that's actually the 3rd-stage of the pink Alstromeria...right before it blooms.

Yes it is xd.png Haha! Oh well. I'm missing loads of flowers but I'm not really collecting them. I just like getting flowers tongue.gif

I find more fun in sending flowers, to be honest although mine is approaching maximum capacity.

My garden is incredibily full of flowers at the moment... but soon it won't be any longer since I'm going to mass send flowers cool.gif

user posted image