prpldrgnfr

How Does Your Garden Grow?

Here is my garden

user posted image

I don't know the names of most of the flowers.

What is the name oof the flower with the little green hat?

Edited by Spexardragon

What is the name oof the flower with the little green hat?

With the orange beneath the hat? It is a Jack-in-the-pulpit. smile.gif

I'm not having any troubles with growing my plants--in fact, I have around 6+ seeds that I can't plant at the moment because I've got no more room.

Feast yer eyes on the messiest garden ever:

user posted image

you wouldnt happen to be sending the red flat one with the hole in the middle, would you?

If so i would love it! my scroll is jaxson <totaly unrelated to anything

If we can't use the wikia picture, there is a different way to get sprites. If you click on the full-grown flower, you get a picture of the flower without backround. You could use those instead. On a different note, what do you guys think ??? is, and why do you think it is called ??? ?

Are there any pictures of "???". I have been able to name well over half of the flowers so far without references, so if its anything real I should know it.

Edited by Ashywolf

All of these gardens are lovely! I'm just getting mine going now, I have about three rows of planted and currently growing flowers. ( I'd take a screenshot but I'm currently not on my own computer. ;A; )

I wanted to ask, though, if anyone knows if you keep your garden after the event? Or shall I just send out all of my flowers as fast as they grow? uwu

Mine grows soooo slow..... I keep looking and looking and looking.... but I can't show you any blooms because as soon as I get a mature plant out the door it goes!

My growing is going slow as well, I only have the first 3 rows filled. lol Oh, I also have a quick question, does anyone know what the ??? seed grows into? I just got it. Thanks ^^

My growing is going slow as well, I only have the first 3 rows filled. lol Oh, I also have a quick question, does anyone know what the ??? seed grows into? I just got it. Thanks ^^

user posted image

Edited by DragonLady86

user posted image

the red square

I would appreciate it if you could exclude the Dragonhead and the two mini irises above it, please.

I would appreciate it if you could exclude the Dragonhead and the two mini irises above it, please.

ah, okay, but it's not my pic. but I'll edit it for here.

can anybody tell me where I can get a list of the pots and flowers there are

also whats the difference between dragon flower and dragon's breath?

Edited by MessengerDragon

Look what I found~

http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/File:Plants.png

I found it on the Dragcave wiki, uploaded by someone named Anivi Ivy. If we use this, all we have to do is apply names to each of the flowers. Should make the guide a bit easier~

Viewing that.. it looks like there are something like a 104 different adult sprites, and I think only 84 positions to plant in.... we're going to have something else that is impossible to collect all of, unless we can do it as messages.

can anybody tell me where I can get a list of the pots and flowers there are

Asked twice now if I could get a picture.. no response.

How do you post the gardens??? I would like to show mine, but I just don't know how to go about it. Any help for the old guy would be appreciated, thank you...

Happy Valentines Day to you all...

Here's what I know off the top of my head (image not mine).

user posted image

Row 1: Biters, Rafflesia, Dew Drops, Lavender, Bat

Row 2: Titan Arum, Hyacinth, Hibiscus

Row 3: Hibiscus, Jack-in-the-Pulpit, Lily-of-the-valley, Dragon Head, Dragon's Breath, Pansy

Row 4: Sunflower, Sun-seeker (big sunflower), Venus Fly Trap, Water Lily, ???, Mushroom, Columbine

Row 5: Agapanthus, Unknown, Iris (again), Unknown, Lupin, Alstroemeria, Dandelion

Row 6: Phalaenopsis Orchid, Gerbera

Row 7: Gerbera, Iris

Row 8: Miniature Roses

*The ??? came from a "??? Seed". The Unknowns are ones I do not know.

Edited by Ashywolf