TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

If someone has pictures that'd be great, but yeah i think i have a pink one. It's still a bud though so -shrugs-

user posted image

all the ??? variations

I've had to send out flowers to random people so I could have more space to grow more flowers lol tongue.gif

I've sent out all of mine randomly. Of course, now I'm saving the ones I have to see the various types before I send them out. How long is the flower thing supposed to be? Does it also end on the 17th?

user posted image

all the ??? variations

I have a bright pink variation in my garden. Nope that was another plant.

Edited by Spyridon

ignore my PM, then xd.png

Haha! You sly one.

Someone thought they had one but it wasn't it either. I'ma keep looking though. Maybe they're ultra rare. ohmy.gif

Haha! You sly one.

Someone thought they had one but it wasn't it either. I'ma keep looking though. Maybe they're ultra rare. ohmy.gif

that would suck lol everyone wants it!

I have a bright pink variation in my garden. Nope that was another plant.

This /might/ be my case too, i cant tell what's what and it doesnt help having other plants in front of them U: gotta wait for them to grow i guess.

user posted image

all the ??? variations

There's one more with blue and red flowers and a teal vine. I sent it to someone earlier today. Wait. That's a different flower. Never mind.

Edited by Jazeki

Kaini, I'm sorry to hear about your hospital stay - I hope it's something soon mended!

The flowers are actually particularly appropriate in your case, though!

Well turns out there's no cure and I'll be living with it for the rest of my life, but enough about that lD

I suppose you're right haha! I kinda like seeing the little virtual flowers.

The good news is I'll be awake to see the dragon when it grows up! They take my vitals too often to really sleep, pffft.

I've sent out all of mine randomly.  Of course, now I'm saving the ones I have to see the various types before I send them out.  How long is the flower thing supposed to be?  Does it also end on the 17th?

Doesn't this event last until 00:00 on 21st of Feb (or a week after valentine's day)?

Edited by LumosSeeker148

Well turns out there's no cure and I'll be living with it for the rest of my life, but enough about that lD

The good news is I'll be awake to see the dragon when it grows up! They take my vitals too often to really sleep, pffft.

i hope you feel better soon <3 i sent you some yellow flowers a bit ago~ <3

Ran out flowers to send just now, but am so sorry to hear that you've been told there's no cure.

This is your opportunity to show them how wrong they are!

People have recovered from incurable things before - keep your spirits up, eat organic food and take natural-derived supplements if you can, with lots of C-Complex, laugh and love lots, and play with dragons.

Can't they hook you up to something for readings?

You need your sleep!

You do most of your detox and healing while sleeping!

Look something not about flowers!

I loves the names I picked out for my new Valentine dragons, "Chapel Vows" and "Ivory Wedding Bells." I can't wait to see the adult sprites! I'm defiantly staying up to see them. biggrin.gif

The ??? are easy to mix up with the Alstromerias and even the Columbines. smile.gif

I'm one of the crew who's done with their search for flowers. (Well, I'm missing one lavender but I can't tell them apart... and apparently on Hyacinth but I'll get that sorted out later).

I painstakingly organized them in their pots too!

user posted image

I'm really hoping that the Pink ??? and the White Gerbera Daisy will eventually be fairly easy to get... I never really do this sort of thing and I've worked super hard to get them all! (As in, I've been on the computer constantly!).

Here's hoping smile.gif

I love the dragons, Though it wasn't a cool vday for my little cuz. her account was burned and she cried still is crying about it. Someone on here I know has 4 accounts yet gets away with it. sad.gif

Ran out flowers to send just now, but am so sorry to hear that you've been told there's no cure.

This is your opportunity to show them how wrong they are!

People have recovered from incurable things before - keep your spirits up, eat organic food and take natural-derived supplements if you can, with lots of C-Complex, laugh and love lots, and play with dragons.

Can't they hook you up to something for readings?

You need your sleep!

You do most of your detox and healing while sleeping!

Ahh well, it can go into remission, even for years if I eat right and take my new meds. I'll probably try to get some sleep in a lil bit. smile.gif thank you for the flower. Its weird but I feel like people are actually brining me flowers xd.png

Ahh but seriously enough about me LD

Newww dragonnssss

I should name my Valentines something hospital related, I was checked in on valentines day LOL

I loves the names I picked out for my new Valentine dragons, "Chapel Vows" and "Ivory Wedding Bells." I can't wait to see the adult sprites! I'm defiantly staying up to see them. :D

Those are beautiful names! <3

Doesn't this event last until 00:00 on 21st of Feb (or a week after valentine's day)?

I sure hope it goes to the 21st. That's what the other valentine thread that is now closed said. Cuz I only have 6 sent flowers so far. (one is a dandelion *facepalm* xd.png ) sad.gif And I'm still trying to fill up my garden.

Those are beautiful names! <3

Thank you! I sat for about 10 minutes trying to think of some. A lot of the ones I tried were already taken. tongue.gif

I sure hope it goes to the 21st.  That's what the other valentine thread that is now closed said.  Cuz I only have 6 sent flowers so far. (one is a dandelion *facepalm* xd.png ) sad.gif  And I'm still trying to fill up my garden.

It goes through the 20th. There is a Calendar in the top right-hand corner of the forum where you can see the schedule for the event.

I loves the names I picked out for my new Valentine dragons, "Chapel Vows" and "Ivory Wedding Bells." I can't wait to see the adult sprites! I'm defiantly staying up to see them. biggrin.gif

Ooh, those are pretty names! I usually get mine named before TJ's become adults, but I got mine late so they haven't even hatched yet. I guess I'll wait and see if the adults inspire me.

Hmm, I'm not sure if I'm going to stay up... I do have to study tomorrow morning... >.<

Edited by Dimar

Ooh, those are pretty names! I usually get mine named before TJ's become adults, but I got mine late so they haven't even hatched yet. I guess I'll wait and see if the adults inspire me.

Hmm, I'm not sure if I'm going to stay up... I do have to study tomorrow morning... >.<

I'm off this week so I can afford to be lazy and be on Dragcave constantly. ^^'

Edited by KaelaBoo24

Thank you! I sat for about 10 minutes trying to think of some. A lot of the ones I tried were already taken. :P

A few of the names that I wanted for one of mine were taken, too. XD I know the feel.

I want to stay up really badly. But I'm so tired ;A;

Wow, those really are nice names! smile.gif They fit the new dragons perfectly!

It goes through the 20th. There is a Calendar in the top right-hand corner of the forum where you can see the schedule for the event.

LOL yes Dimar is right! smile.gif Forgot about that calendar lol

Edited by LumosSeeker148

A few of the names that I wanted for one of mine were taken, too. xd.png I know the feel.

I want to stay up really badly. But I'm so tired ;A;

Awh, well I'm sure you of all people know what they already look like. laugh.gif