TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I'm not a Final Fantasy fan.

I'm really not into Bleach except for that interesting character of Aizen Sousuke.

Gundam Wing and G Gundam on the other hand. My favs.

I can't seem to find a Bat plant anywhere…. sad.gif

I have a dragon head plant ready to be sent if someone would like that in exchange for a bat? smile.gif Thanks a ton, Shikaze! biggrin.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148

Just notice there was a Cape Sundew xd.png

I found it funny because here is a couple of them outside in the garden here at work xd.png

I JUST found a ??? seed and planted it. How long does it take to grow up? {Not that I'm expecting it to be the pink one, but you never know.}

probably at least 6 hours, but probably not more than 16 hours. i forget how many stages the plants have. but they do a stage of growth every 2-4 hours like it says in your garden.

ooo i love the s1 hatchies!!! i missed them when TJs hatched. now anticipating the adults!

Hmm, I believe I'll be staying up to see TJ's grow up after all. Cool! I'm excited. biggrin.gif

Also Birdz said Infi was going to post concept stuff and I love seeing concepts so yay

probably at least 6 hours, but probably not more than 16 hours. i forget how many stages the plants have. but they do a stage of growth every 2-4 hours like it says in your garden.

ooo i love the s1 hatchies!!! i missed them when TJs hatched. now anticipating the adults!

Lol, when I read that, I thought they'd grow UP in 2-4 hours, and I wish they did!

I keep running out! ROFLMAO

Does anyone know what will be displayed when the event is over? Will it be the garden or the plants gifted. Both? If its the garden will the seeds mature at the end? Also how long will the event last?

Waiting for the flowers to mature is so patience taxing, lol. D:

Also, does anyone know if we get to keep unsent flowers? I have a growing tigerlily, but want to keep that one so badly.

Yay I have hatchies! They're so adorable.

Anyone want to swap Dragon's Breaths or Dandelions? PM me! Or if anyone wants to part with a Bat. Can give a Venus Fly Trap in exchange?

I'm so upset :'(

My Valentine Day Dragons took longer to hatch than normal. They had over 2,000 views each and still didn't hatch until their time was under 4 days.

And make matters worse, the Valentine's day drop ending was off. I read it was the 14th-17th.

Currently it's 11:00 o'clock on the 16th here. And there's no dragons... I never even got one sad.gif

For now on, people should put 14th-16th. Because unless the Dragon's are going to be available on the 17th as well, that day shouldn't be included.

I tried so hard to get one of my dragons to hatch in time so I could get one of the new ones. Now I probably never will..... sad.gif

Maybe it's too late now, but it'll be lovely if we can see the flower names of our potted ones after the event is over.

My Valentine Day Dragons took longer to hatch than normal. They had over 2,000 views each and still didn't hatch until their time was under 4 days.

And make matters worse, the Valentine's day drop ending was off. I read it was the 14th-17th.

Currently it's 11:00 o'clock on the 16th here. And there's no dragons... I never even got one sad.gif

For now on, people should put 14th-16th. Because unless the Dragon's are going to be available on the 17th as well, that day shouldn't be included.

I tried so hard to get one of my dragons to hatch in time so I could get one of the new ones. Now I probably never will..... sad.gif

Eggs will never hatch until their timers hit 4 days. Your eggs probably didn't have enough views/UVs/clicks to hatch at 4 days.

it was announced here that the dragons would drop from 0:00 on the 14th to 0:00 on the 17th. 0:00 is midnight. So the dragons DID drop from the 14th to the 17th, and did drop for three days - all day friday, saturday, and sunday.

The cave runs on American Eastern Standard time. It become the 17th of February on the east coast over two hours ago, which is why they stopped dropping.

I'm sorry you missed them; perhaps someone might gift you one, or you could try trading for one.

Edited by Infinis

I saw one in the AP about an hour ago. I don't know if it's still there.

Wow, I'm really diggin' the color schemes of these hatchies! It's a nice change from all the pinks we've got so far. Not that I don't love pink, mind you. <3

Now grow up, you babies. GROW. D:

And I LOVE the flower-giving event! It's so much fun. :'D

Can't say that I have on the rosebush, but this whole Valentine's Day event has been fun!

Okay, I just got one of those rosebushes with a Valentine's Day message!

I have a might need for that Lily of the Valley... they're my favorite flowers and seeing that there's a sprite just. Hnnng. Hopefully I find a seed or am sent one... I take it no one has word as to whether the garden's are staying or only the received valentines?

I have a might need for that Lily of the Valley... they're my favorite flowers and seeing that there's a sprite just. Hnnng. Hopefully I find a seed or am sent one... I take it no one has word as to whether the garden's are staying or only the received valentines?

Nope, don't know yet. You can try requesting it in the Send the Valentine's Day Flowers thread in Site Discussion. ohmy.gif Lily of the Valley (along with the Tigerlilies) was one of the flowers I needed, too... and I eventually got it.

So how many days does this flower frenzy run?

Edited by skyie

So how many days does this flower frenzy run?

It goes through Thursday. There's a Calendar in the top right corner of the forum if you want to see the schedule.

The dragon is awesome! I'm so breeding my Solstices to these babies! I can't stop drooling over it. The color combo, the red sheen.

NICELY DONE!

Edited by Spyridon