TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Does anyone need a light blue ??? flower for their collection? Send me a PM if you do! It seems a lot of people are seeking them so I thought I'd ask.

I really love the event.

Below is my garden:

user posted image

Here are the list of plants I'm missing(anything that's not crossed out is welcomed)

user posted image

Please PM me if you wanna trade biggrin.gif

Edited by OtomeKristinOtaku

Does anyone know if we can keep our gardens after the event ends? This has probably been said somewhere already, but I can't find anything... >.>

Oh thank the Gods the Event is going to run a little longer! I *desperately* need to go to bed now (it's 2:26 am ^^) and I haven't even gotten half the flowers that are possible.

*sigh* Too much to do at the moment...

But it's an absolutely wonderful event! Thank you so much! smile.gif

Does anyone know if we can keep our gardens after the event ends? This has probably been said somewhere already, but I can't find anything... >.>

I was about to ask the same thing. I've already given out many flowers and ran out of friends to give them to. Some of them I've been giving out randomly, hoping to bright someone's day. But there are some I'd like to keep for myself.

Take the mini rose bush for example. Mine is full of Red roses with one single Blue rose in the middle. I'm in love with it and I also wanted to take the chance to thank everyone who was involved in the holiday event. Both the Flower Garden and the Valentine Dragons. They are amazing.

...Is the "Bat" flower a real plant?

Yep, it's a Tacca Chantrieri.

I love the way the hatchies look, just wish they'd grow up faster.

Yep, it's a Tacca Chantrieri.

I love the way the hatchies look, just wish they'd grow up faster.

HeyawhatwhatWHAT? Dude, I thought it was fake. I guess nature can come up with the weirdest of designs. xd.png

No. We don't know if we are going to be able to keep our garden after the event.

HeyawhatwhatWHAT? Dude, I thought it was fake. I guess nature can come up with the weirdest of designs. xd.png

Spyridon, I just wanted to say that your Olympic banner is epic!

And I totally love that one flower that looks like a dragon's head. Thank you purplehaze! ^^

Though, I do think the Biter plant is fake @~@ Correct me if I'm wrong? I couldn't find it on Google.

No. We don't know if we are going to be able to keep our garden after the event.

Ruby, do you know if we are losing the garden (like our plants) itself? And we keep the cards we were gifted? Or does it all go?

Ruby, do you know if we are losing the garden (like our plants) itself? And we keep the cards we were gifted? Or does it all go?

I don't know. I'm pretty sure we will keep the flowers and messages we receive but I don't know about the garden.

Edited by rubyshoes

Spyridon, I just wanted to say that your Olympic banner is epic!

And I totally love that one flower that looks like a dragon's head. Thank you purplehaze! ^^

Thanks. I was bored while waiting for my plants to grow. Should have thought of it sooner considering we've passed the halfway point. If you want to use it, send me a PM.

I hope we get to keep the garden, I am sending all of the duplicate flowers I'm getting out as Valentine messages. But I'd love to get my garden full of different flowers. It's looking really nice right now and I don't want to lose it. So I'm really hoping that we can keep the garden when the event is finished.

I don't know. I'm pretty sure we will keep the flowers and messages we receive but I don't know about the garden.

Alright, thank you for your best guess anyways. smile.gif

I hope we get to keep the garden, I am sending all of the duplicate flowers I'm getting out as Valentine messages.  But I'd love to get my garden full of different flowers.  It's looking really nice right now and I don't want to lose it.  So I'm really hoping that we can keep the garden when the event is finished.

I hope we get the flowers we sent or the flowers we received.

I send every plant I can.

And I counted my flowers/messages, I received unbelievable 110! You are awesome! I hope you like my messages, too! xd.png

I like this much more than having pretty flowers in my garden! Because all the messages will remind me of how much fun I had <3

Edited by Mondat

You know, after last Halloween, I was happy. I had finally caught up to getting all of the Holidays and Holiday Mates that I needed and I was down to three overall for this year. Now, after Valentine, I find myself needing 36 Holiday Mates and 14 Holidays. I want to cry. laugh.gif

Ah well. I know what to do for the next few months.

I hope we get the flowers we sent or the flowers we received.

I send every plant I can.

And I counted my flowers/messages, I received unbelievable 110! You are awesome! I hope you like my messages, too! xd.png

I like this much more than having pretty flowers in my garden! Because all the messages will remind me of how much fun I had <3

Same, I can't resist. Doesn't help that these flowers grow so bloody slowly... xd.png

Couldn't resist sending a flower using the orchid and "This flower hangs in the air in exactly the way bricks don't". The orchid really does look like it's floating plus the recipient is a Hitchhiker's Guide fan, sooo... tongue.gif

Yay, I have two Dragon Breath flower seeds. :3 Also still looking to swap a Dragon Head. ^^ Swapped. Sorry Husky, I checked my PMs before this thread! Sent you something else though :3

Edited by Varekis

This is so much fun! Thanks TJ and the artists!

If anyone can spare one, I'm looking for a Lily of the Valley and will trade a Titan Arum for it.