TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I love the red/blue petal thing since I have that bush in my garden.

- Today, we are CANCELING THE APOCALYPSE!

- You've been THUNDERSTRUCK!

- Dance like no one is watching. Love like it's never going to hurt.

- Say hello to my LITTLE FRIEND!

- Toto, I don't believe we're in Dragon Cave anymore. O.o

- Go ahead, make my Valentine

- I see dead dragons. (My Corpse Flower is growing)

Lol! Those are awesome xd.png I like the "canceling the apocalypse" one the most!

Anyone have a Venus Flytrap? I'll send a Dragon's Breath flower to who send me one smile.gif

I also really want the Miniature rose with a little blue rose xd.png

Ask and you shall receive! I hope you like the one quote I edited for you!

Lol! Those are awesome xd.png I like the "canceling the apocalypse" one the most!

Another Pacific Rim fan. Seriously, that is my most favorite movie of 2013, beating out Furious 6. I mean, that's the type of machine battling monster movie I was searching for. So EPIC!

Edited by Spyridon

I love the red/blue petal thing since I have that bush in my garden.

- Today, we are CANCELING THE APOCALYPSE!

- You've been THUNDERSTRUCK!

- Dance like no one is watching. Love like it's never going to hurt.

- Say hello to my LITTLE FRIEND!

- Toto, I don't believe we're in Dragon Cave anymore. O.o

- Go ahead, make my Valentine

- I see dead dragons. (My Corpse Flower is growing)

Oh my gosh, those are amazing to. xd.png Me and you should spread the random! (I might use these to also help me make a larger variety of cards... xd.png )

- There's no crying in Dragon Cave! (From League of Their Own)

- Here's TJ! (Don't think I'll use that one; from The Shining)

- You had me at new dragon release (from Jerry Maguire)

For those wanting flowers and/or wanting to share or read messages others have received we also have these two threads in SD.

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=158953&st=0

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=159022

Alright, thank you Ruby. I was starting to wonder if we were going slight off topic.

Live long, and garden.

On topic: My eggs finally hatched! They're so pretty im dying to know what the adults will look like. Dx

Oh my gosh, those are amazing to. xd.png Me and you should spread the random! (I might use these to also help me make a larger variety of cards... xd.png )

Share yours, I'll share mine. Anyone else want to join in on the randomness? I got a couple of jokes I filched from the internet.

I spent most of the day clearing out my garden and mostly gifting random people. I've been gifting back toughs who gift me. So far I've only gotten a Jack-in-the-Pulpit, a lavender, a hyacinth, and two Iris. I hope to get at least one of every flower.

I wonder what the ratios for the seeds and adult plants are. Or are they just random?

This could be a game all on its own. Like "The Garden" or something.

Ah, finally!

Hello! I've been sending random people on this thread flowers (generally if I notice they want something...), and I finally decided to get a Forum account. Ha!

I've got lots of lovely flowers in my garden, but I want to receive some of the ones I have. T_T

So, if it's all right - I have some flowers I would appreciate trades for?

I have a Dragon's Breath, Bat, Dewdrop, and Rafflesia. I also have Jack-in-the-Pulpits.

Also if anyone wants a Biter, lemme know, I've got a few of them.

Thanks!

And Happy Belated Valentine's Day!

Ah, finally!

Hello! I've been sending random people on this thread flowers (generally if I notice they want something...), and I finally decided to get a Forum account. Ha!

I've got lots of lovely flowers in my garden, but I want to receive some of the ones I have. T_T

So, if it's all right - I have some flowers I would appreciate trades for?

I have a Dragon's Breath, Bat, Dewdrop, and Rafflesia. I also have Jack-in-the-Pulpits.

Also if anyone wants a Biter, lemme know, I've got a few of them.

Thanks!

And Happy Belated Valentine's Day!

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=158953&st=0 This thread might be of interest

Share yours, I'll share mine. Anyone else want to join in on the randomness? I got a couple of jokes I filched from the internet.

You guys have once again inspired me... I'm totally gonna send out a few flowers that say "This. Is. SPARTA!!!"

Hey, does anyone want a Water Lily, Lavender, or Columbine? I have way too many unsent flowers, but I don't want to randomly send them ALL out unsure.gif

Edit: Ah, wait, never mind about the second part... I'll have to check out the flower discussion.

Edited by SkyKimimota

You guys have once again inspired me... I'm totally gonna send out a few flowers that say "This. Is. SPARTA!!!"

Hey, does anyone want a Water Lily, Lavender, or Columbine? I have way too many unsent flowers, but I don't want to randomly send them ALL out unsure.gif

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=158953&st=0 In this thread members ask for what they want so it might help you gift your flowers.

2014 VALENTINE EVENT ART CREDITS

ORGANIZER: Dolphinsong

BADGES: Verridith

FLOWERS:

birdzgoboom:

Sunflower: user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Fizzix:

Dragonhead - user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Purple Iris - user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

White and Purple Iris - user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Imbecamiel:

Columbine - user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Lily of the Valley - user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Infinis:

Tiger lily - user posted image

Venus Flytrap - user posted image

Mysfytt:

Rafflesia - user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Titan Arum - user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Orchid - user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Odeen:

Cape Sundew - user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

FLOWERBED: Mysfytt and Wynni

user posted image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

awesome!

There are also Mushrooms , ^^

wow i am so loving this event but i was wondering if somewhere someone has made a master list of all the different flowers and what they are called because i really really would like one of those smile.gif

Edited by Twilight_Moon_Racer

This is truly lovely event, I have been sending tons of flowers whenever I get the chance. wink.gif

New Valentine dragons seems to be pretty, too. Will wait with exciment what adult sprites will look like wub.gif

And lastly, very late Happy Valentine's Day ! xd.png

There are also Mushrooms , ^^

The art credits is still a "work in progress" smile.gif Infinis will get 'em all there as time permits.

Hey, does anyone want a Water Lily, Lavender, or Columbine? I have way too many unsent flowers, but I don't want to randomly send them ALL out  unsure.gif

- We will not go quietly into the night. Today we celebrate New Dragon Release Day! (Independence Day)

- TJ phone home.

- Houston, we have a problem. We have lost contact with DC base.

I think Ruby is about to bash us over the head.

Edited by Spyridon

Oh they have one?

Yes. I also posted that link on the previous page.

How does one capture a Dragon's Head or Breath? I keep getting orchid, hyacinths, lilies, and water lilies.

EDIT: What happened to everyone?

Edited by Spyridon

How does one capture a Dragon's Head or Breath? I keep getting orchid, hyacinths, lilies, and water lilies.

EDIT: What happened to everyone?

What seed you get is random.

edit: There isn't anything you can do to increase your chances except keep grabbing seeds.

Edited by rubyshoes