TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

What seed you get is random.

I don't know. I haven't really gotten anything out those except for Rafflesia(sp?) and the odd Titan Arum and the 2 Corpse Flowers. It's like the others don't exist. Oh, and I have gotten mushrooms.

EDIT: Was TJ hearing my wishes or something? I just found a Dragon's Head Seed. TJ is freaky. O.o

Edited by Spyridon

Is it me, or do some of these seeds take *way* longer than 4 hours to grow into full flowers? I've been playing pretty much constantly today, and I swear I've been watching some of these seeds for 8 hours now, with no results!

Is it me, or do some of these seeds take *way* longer than 4 hours to grow into full flowers? I've been playing pretty much constantly today, and I swear I've been watching some of these seeds for 8 hours now, with no results!

Agree. Some of them do seem to take a long time to grow up.

They have multiple stages (like 4), so each stage takes 2 - 4 hours. It can make for some slower growing flowers, yes. :3

Id suggest just doing something else while waiting. smile.gif Makes the time just pass by faster so they appear ready sooner. ^-^

Before I forget, thank you all the dragon cavers who gave me flowers! I thought I'd only get a few, but now I have almost 30! And half of them were given just to be nice with delightful messages. Dragon Cave can really be a beautiful place biggrin.gif

Wow.

I really love the lord of the rings themed!!! I want one smile.gif scroll name dragaril

I finally got one to grow up and sent you a LOTR card with a flower. ^-^ Hope you enjoy! ^-^

Anyone have a Venus Flytrap? I'll send a Dragon's Breath flower to who send me one smile.gif

I also really want the Miniature rose with a little blue rose xd.png

I have a Venus flytrap.

When does this event end? Couldn't seem to find a time period besides the eggs being out for three days. Thanks!

It goes through Thursday. If you're ever unsure of the schedule, you can check out the Calendar in the top right corner of the forum.

I sent out some messages to people who caught my V-day eggs (I bred all the ones I have as CBs with spriter's alts), most of whom we new or not on the forums, and I've gotten some very sweet messages back. wub.gif

I hope you are all enjoying the event. I can't wait for the adults!

The gendered form makes me think of Chinese dragons or phoenixes.

I would be ecstatic, but I don't think it's likely.

*crosses fingers anyway*

Edited by aangs-sister

The sunflowers on the first page sure are pretty, I wish I could find a seed or get one with a card. tongue.gif Sending out random flowers to everyone is fun~~ biggrin.gif

Edit;; juuuust saw the S1 hatchies, and they're so cute~~ if we weren't limited to only two eggs, I'd grab a third to freeze in a heartbeat!!

Edited by WolfLover8

If it isn't too much, could I have a LOTR flower too? xd.png

I got another one to grow up, and I sent a LOTR based flower and card to you. >3< Enjoy!

I got another one to grow up, and I sent a LOTR based flower and card to you. >3< Enjoy!

WOW your doing LOTR based flowers xd.png i would so would love one if possible please laugh.gif

I'm getting a lot of Venus Flytraps. Hehehehhhh, yesss<3

ALL of the nommies.

Oh, also, Infinis and I would like to let you guys know that we will have a post with extra information regarding the Valentine's Dragon ready when TJ's grow up. C: Infi will be posting it (I'll be sleeping ;A; ), so make sure to keep your eyes peeled! We're both incredibly excited!

I am really really enjoying this Valentine's event!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see the adult dragons for this event!!!!

The card I got from ainisarie completely made my day. Thank you!! <3

When we pick a flower it gets removed, right? Is there any way to keep track of flowers we've unlocked?

Also, is that a rafflesia flower OMGBBQ?!

How rare is the Dragon's Head seed? I've gotten two Biter seeds, but no Dragon's Head. Also, do we know yet whether we keep our gardens after the event?

How rare is the Dragon's Head seed?  I've gotten two Biter seeds, but no Dragon's Head.  Also, do we know yet whether we keep our gardens after the event?

Well, I've had more than enough flowers to fill my garden, but I've only ever found 1 dragon head seed. sad.gif Fortunately, some very since people swapped/gifted dragon heads to me.

Edited by Wallie987

I'm enjoying this garden event more than any other "event" in which I've participated.

Ive been able to send "thank yous" to a whole lot of people that bred the wonderful Valentine egss and other cool dragons I've picked up or traded for.

It's a lot of fun.