TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

A few of the names that I wanted for one of mine were taken, too. xd.png I know the feel.

I want to stay up really badly. But I'm so tired ;A;

Call me a dunce but I was like "lol your names match Infi's" and then I saw your icon and herpderp X'D

(Tell C L O U D to hide A E R I T H before Infinis' dragon finds her! D8)

@Count it ends after this Thursday smile.gif

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

I have Saint Adad and Saint Lubomir.

Adad: I shall move softly: I shall love

Lubomir: Love's peace

Call me a dunce but I was like "lol your names match Infi's" and then I saw your icon and herpderp X'D

(Tell C L O U D to hide A E R I T H before Infinis' dragon finds her! D8)

My H o l y always beats Infi's M e t e o r

It's k, we're all safe. XD B-but Aerith is another topic entirely. *sobs in corner*

INFI AND I HAVE A THING AND IT'S SPECIAL

It's k, we're all safe. xd.png B-but Aerith is another topic entirely. *sobs in corner*

That's a relief! X'D *gives sympathy pats*

Guh, why did I have to check the Language of the Flowers? I am not sending anyone Hyacinths anymore.

It's k, we're all safe. xd.png B-but Aerith is another topic entirely. *sobs in corner*

But S e p h i r o t h will always be better than C l o u d

<3

Glad everyone is enjoying the event biggrin.gif

But S e p h i r o t h will always be better than C l o u d

<3

Glad everyone is enjoying the event :D

*hyperventilates*

Do u wanna go???? ??? ??????

those are fighting words

But I feel like fighting during Valentine's season defeats the purpose.

lol. Refreshed the cave, looking for seeds and thought I had a glitch. "The air shimmers around this egg as if from heat". hey that's not a valentine. duh it just hit midnight. sigh, I should probably go to bed. lol

*hyperventilates*

those are fighting words

That reminds me of the message I got on one of my flowers earlier... "Make love, not war!"

Anyway, I know this isn't exactly appropriate for here, but does someone want to trade bats? Mine just finished growing. Though, it kinda scares me... It looks more like a plant getting attacked by spiders (thank goodness they can't fly....and not feathered.) I'VE TALKED ABOUT SPIDERS ENOUGH FOR TODAY DX

That reminds me of the message I got on one of my flowers earlier... "Make love, not war!"

Anyway, I know this isn't exactly appropriate for here, but does someone want to trade bats? Mine just finished growing. Though, it kinda scares me... It looks more like a plant getting attacked by spiders (thank goodness they can't fly....and not feathered.) I'VE TALKED ABOUT SPIDERS ENOUGH FOR TODAY DX

user posted image

There was a couple funny ones but I they weren't kiddy safe.

Edited by Spyridon

^^ Spyridon, that picture is hilarious!! haha

Yay the cave is back! smile.gif Back to regular hunting….

Edited by LumosSeeker148

user posted image

I hope it would be gone! Unless it has super powers.... God, this is nightmare fuel right here.... Though apparently some would actually get a kick out of it rolleyes.gif

I hope it would be gone! Unless it has super powers.... God, this is nightmare fuel right here.... Though apparently some would actually get a kick out of it rolleyes.gif

I wanted to find a gif from Eight Legged Freaks but I can't seem to find one in a timely manner.

I wanted to find a gif from Eight Legged Freaks but I can't seem to find one in a timely manner.

Is that a group of people who make stuff like that?

Now I'm looking to swap both Bats and Venus Fly Traps if anyone would be willing!

user posted image

..... Yeah, let's hope so... xDDD

Is that a group of people who make stuff like that?

Now I'm looking to swap both Bats and Venus Fly Traps if anyone would be willing!

I'd like a flytrap!

user posted image

Appropriate spider gif. Anyway, I named my babies "I'm Just A Love Machine" and "I Can't Make You Love Me", which are lyrics to awesome songs on either end of the spectrum. I can't wait 'til TJ's grow up.

How much longer will there be seeds?

The event will last through Thursday. There's a Calendar in the top right corner of the forum that shows the schedule.

user posted image

Appropriate spider gif. Anyway, I named my babies "I'm Just A Love Machine" and "I Can't Make You Love Me", which are lyrics to awesome songs on either end of the spectrum. I can't wait 'til TJ's grow up.

^^ This, right here, is perfect!! LOL biggrin.gif

*hyperventilates*

those are fighting words

We need to be nice for Valentine's wink.gif

Personally, I wasn't a fan of Aerith. Nanaki is my favorite character. My husband thinks Cloud is the greatest lol

If anyone has extra flowers, I can send one back if you send me one. smile.gif

Really excited for these hatchlings to mature. o3o Though I'm heading to bed, so I'll get to see what they look like in the morning!

user posted image

Once again, I have a Bat plant if anyone wants to swap their's with mine (trying to keep my posts at least a little relevant.)