TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I would love that gerbera daisy, but i can only send a light pink water lily...

And again, anyone wants one of these? And can someone send me a blue Water Lily, please? They're soo beautiful xd.png

user posted image

Oooh, I'd love the red Mushroom. I don't have a grown water lily sadly (only a seed), but would you like another mushroom in return? xd.png

Oooh, I'd love the red Mushroom. I don't have a grown water lily sadly (only a seed), but would you like another mushroom in return? XD

Sure! But what's your Scroll name? XD

Everyone's gardens look so beautiful! This event is so much fun! Anyone interested in a Titan Arum for one in return?

Can someone send me any of this (especially the ones I circled with red)?

user posted image

And this is what I have at the moment:

user posted image

Everyone's gardens look so beautiful! This event is so much fun! Anyone interested in a Titan Arum for one in return?

I have a purple to send, but not a red. And I need a purple one.

Thank you to TJ and all the Spriters for a wonderful Valentine's Day event. You all did beautiful work.

Also if anyone gets a chance, my 7 year old son would love a flower, especially with a silly or funny message. He has been sending out a few also, most of them say "awesome" as he loves the Lego movie. His scroll name is Deano. Thank you in advance.

Hi. Anyone interested in a 1:1 on the following:

black miniature roses (thanks, Siliskor!)

orange tigerlily (for any colour)

dragonshead

agapanthus (Thanks, inlaterdays!)

white waterlily (for any colour) (Thanks, Grozy!)

silvery orchid

white orchid

pale violet orchid (for any colour)

white ??? (for any colour) (thanks Dragaril!)

purple-and-red biter and pink-and-green biter (thanks TheDragonTrainer!) (Thanks, Skiliskor!)

blue columbine (Thanks, ottofritz!)

yellow sundew

Also, I have a green toadstool and a red sun-seeker I'll happily trade for any hibiscus or orchid, and Gerbera Daisies, a violet hyacinth, and miniature red, pink and yellow roses which I'll happily send to anyone who asks. (Thank you, Tuxedo Mask!) (Now that I finally realised I should check my inbox ... >.<)

EDIT: Night, everyone. :yawn:

Edited by Quill's Shadow

This is great, it's fun and look beautiful by wing

~Eggspam removed~

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Thank you to TJ and all the Spriters for a wonderful Valentine's Day event. You all did beautiful work.

Also if anyone gets a chance, my 7 year old son would love a flower, especially with a silly or funny message. He has been sending out a few also, most of them say "awesome" as he loves the Lego movie. His scroll name is Deano. Thank you in advance.

I sent your son a flower. smile.gif

Anyone want to swap a Dragon's Breath? Mine just grew up.

I WILL return every gift as soon as I get new flowers, just don't have anything for the next ~2 hours smile.gif

Can anyone send me a ???, Bat or Venus Flytrap? They're beautuful, but I don't have any of these to send back DX

Anyone want to swap sunflowers? edit: Thanks inlaterdays tongue.gif

I would also love to swap a gold rose in the tall gold pot ninja.gif

Edited by Bunnybrine

I found when I highlight the names, then copy/paste them into the recipient field, sometimes I've gotten an extra space in front or at the end. Maybe that's part of it?

And if making sure that the name is right up against the box you enter it into, with no space between, doesn't work, it may be a question of the scroll name being different from the user name.

I'd previously made a list, as I read through through the thread, of people saying that they'd had no or few flowers sent them, for the time when I had some to send, but never thought to check at the time to see if the scroll names were the same as user names, and in some cases where I went to check, their scrolls weren't showing, so I couldn't send flowers to them.

But by now, I expect everyone posting about that previous to today will have had some anyway. smile.gif

Just thought I'd mention (something that should have been been an obvious thing for me, lol,) for other overtired people who might have had trouble getting flowers to various people, lol.

Or for those wondering why they've had no/few flowers sent to them, but who mightn't have been posting their different scroll names for people to send them to...

Only a few more hours until we see some adults!!! smile.gif Thank You to all who have sent me flowers my garden is slowly sending them back smile.gif