TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Nice! I got a few mentioning spiders.... Wonder why xd.png

What about those spiders? Is it because of the maggot line? It's like the only thing that comes to mind.

want to trade this orchiduser posted image.

And thank you Imbecamiel for adding the my most adored flower from real life into this event the mighty Lily of the Valley.user posted image

Is there a picture with every flower that doesn't have a line or anything through it?

There is this one if that helps. Someone posted it earlier.

I woke up to a very riotous garden this morning, but I have cleared a lot of it out with all the cards I have sent today. I have a lot of new plants growing, though. wink.gif

Thanks for the credits Infinis. I can't wait to see the rest of them. Thanks to all the artists who contributed to this event. And many thanks to TJ for letting us write our own messages this year!! I hope all the mistaken "reporting" doesn't mean it will not be allowed another time. It just adds so much to both sending and getting the flowers!

Edited by purplehaze

anyone have a venus fly trap that they'd want to swap for my venus fly trap? i have one fully grown and i need one D:

traded!

edit;

YES i got the Dragon Head seed!! anyone want to swap? c: mine's growing right now, just got it.

Edited by Princess_Pinkie

want to trade this orchiduser posted image.

And thank you Imbecamiel for adding the my most adored flower from real life into this event the mighty Lily of the Valley.user posted image

I'd love to trade with you, I have one atm. smile.gif

I've been spamming random flowers to random users. I plan to do this during the first few days then concentrate more on specific users later.

I wonder if we loose fully grown plants when the event ends though. I'd like to eventually see a full flower bed smile.gif

What about those spiders? Is it because of the maggot line? It's like the only thing that comes to mind.

Haha, actually I was being somewhat sarcastic when I said "wonder why". If you check out previous pages you 'll see where the spider thing came from.

Ooh~ I finally grew a Blue-Bonnet that's actually....blue.

Edited by SkyKimimota

Im sending to random user random messages, such as:

-Will you take the red petal, or the blue petal?

-The one flower to rule them all!

-I like wafflez...

-The florist kept saying, "MY PRESHISH!" When you finally took the flower, it appears they couldn't see you?....

-This flower was so beautiful it died when it was picked... (Darn... Dead flowers look nice!)

-This flower smells like chocolate!- chocolate... Did someone say chocolate?...

(Please just tell me if you want me to send something random your way, and of course your name. Next time I have some more grown up flowers ill send something.)

YAY FLOWER GARDENING! MAWHAHA....

The One Year we're allowed to Write Custom messages and I only have my phone xd.png it makes typing SUCH a pain, but I think I Sent flowers to everyone Who Sent me One plus a few others and some random ones <3

-I like wafflez...

-The florist kept saying, "MY PRESHISH!" When you finally took the flower, it appears they couldn't see you?....

-This flower was so beautiful it died when it was picked... (Darn... Dead flowers look nice!)

(Please just tell me if you want me to send something random your way, and of course your name. Next time I have some more grown up flowers ill send something.)

Wow.

I really love the lord of the rings themed!!! I want one smile.gif scroll name dragaril

Edited by Drag

Wow.

I really love the lord of the rings themed!!! I want one smile.gif scroll name dragaril

Alrighty, when I have a few that are grown again ill send one your way. >3<

I'm educating the dragon cave community by introducing them to obscure Ed Sheeran songs that I know all the words to...! wink.gif They sound really pretty on the cards as well!

Rarely do I post but I wanted to say thank you, TJ, for letting the eggs drop for three days. I came online today slightly sad that I had missed the new release only to learn I hadn't after all! So thank you! My wedding anniversary is around this time so life gets too crazy for me and I spend it all in reality, instead of online, and missed last year's valentine release. Thanks again!

Have some flowers to swap if anyone interested?

Have Big Orange Sunseeker to swap for big Yellow Sunseeker

Pale blue water lily or now the purpley one - swap for a pale pink water

I think the pale blue ??? swap for pale pink/peach one

And lastly brown mushroom - just need purple with blue spots smile.gif

Have a lot of mushrooms for tomorrow to send out to peeps!

Also! Excited will wake to the adult sprites - can't wait to see them!

I'd like to swap my pale pink water lily for your purple or blue if you are still interested?

Anyone have a Venus Flytrap? I'll send a Dragon's Breath flower to who send me one :)

I also really want the Miniature rose with a little blue rose XD

Edited by Glaciarie

Alrighty, when I have a few that are grown again ill send one your way. >3<

If it isn't too much, could I have a LOTR flower too? xd.png

Anyone have a Venus Flytrap? I'll send a Dragon's Breath flower to who send me one smile.gif

I also really want the Miniature rose with a little blue rose xd.png

I sent you a venus flytrap! <3

anyone have a venus fly trap that they'd want to swap for my venus fly trap? i have one fully grown and i need one D:

traded!

edit;

YES i got the Dragon Head seed!! anyone want to swap? c: mine's growing right now, just got it.

Pinkie, I just planted a dragons head, I'd love to trade when mine is grown!

I'd like to swap my pale pink water lily for your purple or blue if you are still interested?

Have pm'd you, let's swap biggrin.gif

-I like wafflez...

I love the red/blue petal thing since I have that bush in my garden.

- Today, we are CANCELING THE APOCALYPSE!

- You've been THUNDERSTRUCK!

- Dance like no one is watching. Love like it's never going to hurt.

- Say hello to my LITTLE FRIEND!

- Toto, I don't believe we're in Dragon Cave anymore. O.o

- Go ahead, make my Valentine

- I see dead dragons. (My Corpse Flower is growing)

If it isn't too much, could I have a LOTR flower too? xd.png

Sure, once again when I have a few grown ill send one. xd.png