TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Hmmmm, I'm starting to get the idea that the "???" seeds are the rarest. I don't have a single one of them nor have I seen the seeds. @~@

Errrrr and all of the Iris and Hibiscus seeds I'm getting...!!! >.<;

Errrrr and all of the Iris and Hibiscus seeds I'm getting...!!! >.<;

IKR same for me o.o They must be the commonest seeds....

It's from the popular Christmas song called "White Christmas", which originally came from the old classic Holiday Inn. And I think your message is pretty sweet!

Yes, I liked your flower, thank you Hailwidis!

Ah, Bunnybrine, that's beautiful!

Thanks, I thought there was an association with Bing Crosby (sp?) or one of the 'crooners' from an old movie watched on TV as a kid - and with something very famous, but my memory seems to be the only thing getting any sleep these days!

Edit: birdzgoboom knows something we don't - please tell me that they don't turn into giant feathered spiders?

Edited by Syphoneira

What are all the actions you can take with grown/ received flowers?

I don't know... I just got the ??? seed and I haven't really been collecting.

Edited by yulerule

I thought you can only give away the flowers you grow, or report the ones you receive if they are with a bad message. Are there more than that?

IKR same for me o.o They must be the commonest seeds....

Sure is looking that way. =/ And though I do have this one Hibiscus that seems rather pretty compared to the others I've gotten, it's still really annoying since I'm hoping for different seeds (Like a rafflesia for example =3 Though they actually smell awful in real life I think they're pretty cool!)

Oh, and I think I saw someone talking of Little Shop of a Horrors quotes earlier too AquaTart... Or perhaps that was you? O.o

No, I have yet to send out any with quotes. I'm sure I'm not the only one with the idea. smile.gif

Edit: Thank you so much NightEagle! That totally made my day! wub.gif

Edited by AquaTart

Try carefully typing the name or finding a post by them and copying it from their scroll. I have had to try resending redoing the recipient name several times to get some of the plants to the people to whom I wished to gift them. Good Luck.

Sent you a flower or tried to do so. DB = Quinn'sGold.

IvoryRaven15 I too have experienced the I planted it but it didn't show in my garden. sad but true.

Edited by DustyBelle

Hehe my best friend has spammed me with flowers xd.png Time to return the favor.

Thanks, I thought there was an association with Bing Crosby (sp?) or one of the 'crooners' from an old movie watched on TV as a kid - and with something very famous, but my memory seems to be the only thing getting any sleep these days!

Edit: birdzgoboom knows something we don't - please tell me that they don't turn into giant feathered spiders?

If they turned into spiders I'd probably scream and tell one of my Horse Dragons to squish it xd.png Just kidding, but that would me a major plot twist, especially since spiders don't exactly scream love.

And AquaTart, I meant they mentioned it earlier in this topic.

Edited by SkyKimimota

If they turned into spiders I'd probably scream and tell one of my Horse Dragons to swish it xd.png Just kidding, but that would me a major plot twist, especially since spiders don't exactly scream love.

And AquaTart, I meant they mentioned it earlier in this topic.

Lol, on the other hand, we don't usually pay the florist to deliver fungus or corpse flowers at Valentine's...

If anyone wants to PM me to arrange a multi flower exchange of things we both need, that'd be cool. c:

If they turned into spiders I'd probably scream and tell one of my Horse Dragons to squish it XD Just kidding, but that would me a major plot twist, especially since spiders don't exactly scream love.

Well if they get squished all the time, of course they wouldn't scream love D: They would scream "MURDER!"

;;

Oh! Well then, yeah, that may have been me that mentioned it. tongue.gif

Edited by AquaTart

I didn't even realize it before because I have so many flowers fully grown, but at some point I grew a dragon flower! If anyone would want to trade a dragon flower for a dragon flower, feel free to PM me! smile.gif

Well if they get squished all the time, of course they wouldn't scream love D: They would scream "MURDER!"

;;

Haha, I suppose that's true! But thank goodness the dragons aren't real... Could you imagine a giant feathered dragon spider flying around? I'd never leave my house without a giant broom!

Haha, I suppose that's true! But thank goodness the dragons aren't real... Could you imagine a giant feathered dragon spider flying around? I'd never leave my house without a giant broom!

That would be an exciting world to live in, I think. XD

World wide web, indeed...

Updated list of available flowers for those who want them:

A light pink Hibiscus

A medium pink Hibiscus

A dark blue Iris

2 dark pinkish Gerbera Daisy

2 light pink Gerbera Daisy

An iris with 2 different purples

A pink and blue Biter

A brown Mushroom

Oh, and I think I saw someone talking of Little Shop of a Horrors quotes earlier too AquaTart... Or perhaps that was you? O.o

I would like to have the brown Mushroom XD

Would anyone be interested in a flower exchange of 'Dragons Breath'?

PM me?

Oh I just have to say "EEEEK" to the idea of giant FLYING spiders. *Shudders* Nightmares are made of these...

I'm with you on the Never Leaving My House Again, if giant feathered spider dragons were real...

In other news, I didn't says this before, but thank you TJ and Spriters for this lovely event! biggrin.gif

I would like to have the brown Mushroom xd.png

I apologize, I gave it away a little bit ago and forget to take it off the list right away. I have some growing right now so if you still need one when they're done I'll gladly give you one sad.gif

I think the world would be TOO exciting.... Especially once someone was carried away to a nest to be fed to their babies.

Haha, I see what you did there Syphoneira!

To my fellow dragon cave people afraid of the spider apolocalypse: let us join together with our mighty brooms!..... While cowering in our homes.

Edited by SkyKimimota