TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Anyone want to swap sunflowers? I would love one in a shiny gold pot  tongue.gif

I would also love to swap a gold rose in a gold pot  ninja.gif

Just sent you a sunflower in a gold pot. smile.gif

Edit: and Quill's Shadow, just sent you an agapanthus.

Edited by inlaterdays

anyone kinda sorta wish they could move plants around? xd.png I got an ??? sometime in the beginning and I think a larger plant is blocking it xd.png

Anyone with very few flowers that wants one, please PM me.

I have 17 to give out.

Lol, you're lucky - I'm dry right now, and there are SO many fabulous flower-deserving people on DC!

The seeds are coming faster, but not growing quickly enough yet, lol.

I'm almost sure we won't be able to see gardens after event ends, only gifts.

Like with all previous events - we can't see all parts of them, only "collectables/creations".

I'm hoping it will be like the Christmas trees where we can look at the garden but it won't be interactive anymore.

Auuuugh! I'm going batty for bat seeds! Not a single on so far.

I sent your son a flower.  smile.gif

Thank you and to everyone who sent "Deano" a flower, you have made his day. You all are Awesome!

biggrin.gif

user posted image

above are a picture of the flowers I need, any flower that is not crossed out is welcomed.

user posted image

And this is my garden! you are free to pick any flowers you want as long as you have something I want!

Please PM me if you want to trade with me biggrin.gif

My ID: aiyouxideyao

(if you don't PM me and tell me your ID/what flowers you want, I will just have to send you random flowers in return. so please PM me. smile.gif )

Updated! Thank you so much to those people who just gave me flowers without PM me or anything! I'll be delivering some random flowers back!

And a special thanks and apology to Dragarail for giving the pansy away, if you want something else that has just bloomed in my garden, just PM me!

Edited by OtomeKristinOtaku

anyone kinda sorta wish they could move plants around? xd.png I got an ??? sometime in the beginning and I think a larger plant is blocking it xd.png

yes and i dont know about you but my father was a farmer he would shake his head at that dandylion growing in my garden lol this is just too much fun biggrin.gif

Sent a pm! smile.gif

Sorry, I had already given it away. But the next one will definitely be gifted!

Yes! Finally a chance to use the lyrics from "Iris" by the Goo Goo Dolls to send one of these flowers LOL. They took the longest to grow.

Will be looking to swap dragon's breath once mine grow (probably tomorrow now) if interested pm me smile.gifSwap buddy set up thank you Edited by lilacamy931

If anyone is looking for an Iris I have a few to give. smile.gif

I'd love a water lily

Edited by KaelaBoo24

Hm, anyone interested in a Titan Arum or Water Lily? I would love to help people collect all the flowers, but unfortunately I can't post pictures of my garden.... So I can't show all the ones I have.

WHOA! Flying Water Lilies! LOL xd.png

XD.png' border='0' alt='user posted image' />

Edited by Glaciarie

Hm, anyone interested in a Titan Arum or Water Lily? I would love to help people collect all the flowers, but unfortunately I can't post pictures of my garden.... So I can't show all the ones I have.

I'll take either one! Also, I may actually be awake to see TJ's babies grow this time.

I'll take either one! Also, I may actually be awake to see TJ's babies grow this time.

Alrighty! I just sent you my Titan biggrin.gif

OK, I've been sitting here for three hours now and I think it's time to check out and go get some breakfast...

In the words of someone we all know...

"I'll be back!"

lol

Hmm, I didn't found any Bat Flower seed D:

I just got one a few minutes ago. If you keep trying you'll more than likely get one!

Okay, if anyone wants them I have these plants available to be sent at the moment.

A light pink Hibiscus

A dark blue Iris

A dark pinkish Gerbera Daisy

A light pink Gerbera Daisy

A light blue ???

Different shades of purple Iris

A single of shade of purple Iris

Sorry for the bad descriptions sad.gif

Edited by SkyKimimota