TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

If you're looking to swap dragon heads with someone I have one, but it's still growing.

Does anyone want to swap dragon breaths? I just finished growing one and they seem pretty valuable, so I want to try getting one sent to me too.

I'll send you one!

I have so many seeds left that need to be planted…. if only the flower growing time was quicker…..

On another note, does anyone want to do a venus flytrap swap? smile.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148

See the calendar in top right of forums, goes until midnight of 20th.

Man I really wish there was more pink ??? and white gerbera around, I need them too.

Oh sweet alrighty xd.png I just came onto DC again yesterday so thanks guys :3

Hi. Anyone interested in a 1:1 on the following:

black miniature roses

orange tigerlily (for any colour)

red miniature roses

dragonshead

agapanthus

white waterlily (for any colour)

silvery orchid

white orchid

pale violet orchid (for any colour)

white ??? (for any colour) (thanks Dragaril!)

purple-and-red biter and pink-and-green biter (thanks TheDragonTrainer!) (for any colour)

blue columbine

yellow sundew

Also, I have a green toadstool and a red sun-seeker I'll happily trade for any hibiscus or orchid, and Gerbera Daisies, a violet hyacinth, and miniature pink and yellow roses which I'll happily send to anyone.

Edited by Quill's Shadow

I have 11 flowers, send me a flower, i send flower too smile.gif

My nick: Kryskaa

Edited by Reyline

why does everyone ignore me?!?!!? mad.gif  sad.gif  mad.gif

Maybe because they can't answer your question?

Cool! I just grew one of those red and yellow Hibiscus! So pretty.

Edited by SkyKimimota

I would just like to say THANK YOU for the Gardening Event. I am having the best time randomly sending flowers to folks !

Random Acts of Kindness makes me a happy Kitty Woof.

Thanks TJ and Sprite Crew !

(PS~ I almost even know most of the flowers ! biggrin.gif )

>^,,^<

Has anyone got a full garden yet? I've been trying but I just haven't been timing it right. And it takes a long time for flowers to grow. I want a full garden before I start sending off valentines. However, I'm worried I may not make it in time to send any... How many minutes does it take for new seeds to show up and how much space does the garden hold? I want a full garden...

Also, will we lose our gardens after the event is over and just keep the gifts or do we keep both?

So does anyone have the answers to my questions? Please?

No one knows - people probably already have full gardens.

I saw someone post last night that they had run out of room to plant more seeds so that garden would be full. As far as seeds dropping, I thought that was every ten minutes or so.

Best guess, I would say the garden holds 78 plants since the rows appear to run in lines of six and seven.

Edited by Sir Barton

I'm almost sure we won't be able to see gardens after event ends, only gifts.

Like with all previous events - we can't see all parts of them, only "collectables/creations".

I'm almost sure we won't be able to see gardens after event ends, only gifts.

Like with all previous events - we can't see all parts of them, only "collectables/creations".

Aww I hope we will… I've been trying to collect flowers and keep them for myself in the garden… LOL

Does anyone have a Dragonhead they can trade with me (I can give you one in return)? I've had three seeds but none full-grown ones sent to me. xd.png

I had a full garden x3 I was checking the cave every ~15 minutes for new seeds, and every 2-3 hours to see if anything grows, that's all.

I can't seem to collect and plant seeds anymore. The seed shows up on my page, but when I click it, it doesn't add to my unplanted seeds list. Plus, the seed still appears on my page, taunting me lol.

Anyone else having this trouble?

Does anyone have a Dragonhead they can trade with me (I can give you one in return)? I've had three seeds but none full-grown ones sent to me. xd.png

Sent you a PM.

I have two cards with names I have tried to send flowers back to , but can't, how does that happen?

I found when I highlight the names, then copy/paste them into the recipient field, sometimes I've gotten an extra space in front or at the end. Maybe that's part of it?

And again, anyone wants one of these? And can someone send me a blue Water Lily, please? They're soo beautiful XD

user posted image

And again, anyone wants one of these? And can someone send me a blue Water Lily, please? They're soo beautiful xd.png

user posted image

Oh, oh, can I have a lupin (pink one in the middle)?

To whomever sent the hunger games card and pretty flower to my daughter.. thank you! It put a smile on our faces! biggrin.gif

It read "May the odds be ever in your favor!" Love that. I'm sure it was random but just so you know.. it was appreciated.