TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I wanted to send a poem with one of my flowers, but there wasn't any space dry.gif

I'm hoping it will be like the Christmas trees where we can look at the garden but it won't be interactive anymore.

I hope it will be like this. I really want to be able not only to look at the lovely flowers and cards people sent me, but also at my garden. I think it's such a nice event and the people who created this did a splendid job, I really want to keep my garden forever and ever! biggrin.gif

Omg, I just checked my garden and almost all of them are fully grown! I think I'm going to wait for them all so I can save the picture. It looks so pretty! I love my garden. wub.gif

I'd love the pink biter SkyKimimota! I'll send you a flower back as soon as I can.

I sent it to you smile.gif

Speaking of the messages on our flowers, I use this one quote for just about every one.... "May all your days be merry and bright". Can anyone guess where it's from?

I'm so happy with this event! It's going so well, and I've loved all the messages I've been sent.

Thank you to my friends who helped and thank you to the rest of you for being awesome DCplayers!

Nakase seeks to have more Rosebuds. PM me <3

Cant wait for TJ's hatchlings to grow up xd.png

AHHHHH too many orchids help! I'm drowning in orchid seeds ninja.gif

Speaking of the messages on our flowers, I use this one quote for just about every one.... "May all your days be merry and bright". Can anyone guess where it's from?

I don't know but it's a lovely message, thank you! Hope you enjoyed the plant I sent in return smile.gif

I don't have any idea of where this quote is from...

Speaking of quotes, I almost always send my flowers with this quote:

Roses are red, Violets are blue, this isn't a Rose, but this flower is for you ♥ Signed: Glaciarie

Anyone want to swap water lilies? I've got either a purple or a pink one I can send.

Edit: finally got a dragon head seed!

Edited by inlaterdays

I don't exactly have a certain quote that i send, but for the red roses with the blue one in the middle, I always wright "Dare to be different wink.gif" xd.png

SkyKimimota, reading "May all your days be merry and bright" rings a Christmas bell, but somehow I can't think of which song...

And I'm sure I should know it, it's an old one and I'm sure it was sung in some old movie, but, darn it, I hope you'll post what it was called.

I just got one a few minutes ago. If you keep trying you'll more than likely get one!

Okay, if anyone wants them I have these plants available to be sent at the moment.

A light pink Hibiscus

A dark blue Iris

A dark pinkish Gerbera Daisy

A blue and purple Mushroom

A light pink Gerbera Daisy

A light blue ???

Different shades of purple Iris

A single of shade of purple Iris

Sorry for the bad descriptions sad.gif

id love the blue and purple mushroom please

I don't exactly have a certain quote that i send, but for the red roses with the blue one in the middle, I always wright "Dare to be different ;)" XD

Nice quote XD

I don't have any idea of where this quote is from...

Speaking of quotes, I almost always send my flowers with this quote:

Roses are red, Violets are blue, this isn't a Rose, but this flower is for you ♥ Signed: Glaciarie

It's from the popular Christmas song called "White Christmas", which originally came from the old classic Holiday Inn. And I think your message is pretty sweet!

Yes, I liked your flower, thank you Hailwidis!

Ah, Bunnybrine, that's beautiful!

Hmm...has anyone else had trouble with their newly planted seeds not showing up in their garden? Nothing I have planted today has showed up in mine....

As soon as these last 3 flowers fully grow I shall respond to everyone. Thanks especially to who ever gave me the dragon heads flowers and the columbine! You guys are all awesome! biggrin.gif

I foresee plenty of Little Shop of Horror quotes. Mwuahaha!

Updated list of available flowers for those who want them:

A light pink Hibiscus

A medium pink Hibiscus

A dark pinkish Gerbera Daisy

2 light pink Gerbera Daisy

An iris with 2 different purples

A pink and blue Biter

A purple Lavender

Oh, and I think I saw someone talking of Little Shop of a Horrors quotes earlier too AquaTart... Or perhaps that was you? O.o

Edited by SkyKimimota

I want my plants to hurry up and grow! So I can have a prettiful garden!