TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

user posted image

It's the last on on the right on the first row. biggrin.gif

Oh I like that plant! I hope I get a seed!

anyone got Dragon's Breath they want to trade 1:1 with me? i have one fully grown!

also have: Tigerlily and Bat, ready to send. looking for dragon's head and dragon breath!

I have one, I'll send to you :3

I really want a Dragon's Breath XD

How many flowers are there possible? I was planning on giving away my repeats. So far, I have none. EDIT: Did not see the post a few above me. Are those all the plants?

And I LOVE gardening games. It's the only way I can keep plants alive. >_>

Edited by Imposibibble

Does anyone have a Dragonhead and wants to swap? I still need one and I can't send it to myself -.-

I do :3

Dragon Head for Dragon Head XD

And I LOVE gardening games. It's the only way I can keep plants alive. >_>

Hahaha me too!

What does dragon breath look like? After looking at the chart, I know I have the dragon head.

When do TJ's hatchies mature?

ETA: several users have different scroll names from forum names, makes it kinda hard to reciprocate sending flowers.

Edited by oddsoxdi

Mushrooms, why do you forsake me?

Edit: Aww. Thank you, prpldrgnfr. *hugs* You're awesome!

Edited by Sir Barton

Thanks for the Dragon Head flower biggrin.gif

Ah, lol, I thought there was something I was missing. Got confused by your username^^''

Mushrooms, why do you forsake me?

Edit: Aww. Thank you, prpldrgnfr. *hugs* You're awesome!

*blushes* You're welcome! smile.gif

I finally got a Venus flytrap seed. Those are one of my favorite plants. o3o I keep getting mushroom seeds. xd.png

Edited by KaelaBoo24

What does dragon breath look like? After looking at the chart, I know I have the dragon head.

When do TJ's hatchies mature?

ETA: several users have different scroll names from forum names, makes it kinda hard to reciprocate sending flowers.

The Dragon Breath is the one right behind the Dragonhead on the chart.

When does the flower sending stop :c I hope not tonight I'm just now getting my flowers >_>

When does the flower sending stop :c I hope not tonight I'm just now getting my flowers >_>

*pokes around your profile and signature looking for your scroll* wink.gif

See the calendar in top right of forums, goes until midnight of 20th.

Man I really wish there was more pink ??? and white gerbera around, I need them too.

Has anyone got a full garden yet? I've been trying but I just haven't been timing it right. And it takes a long time for flowers to grow. I want a full garden before I start sending off valentines. However, I'm worried I may not make it in time to send any... How many minutes does it take for new seeds to show up and how much space does the garden hold? I want a full garden...

Also, will we lose our gardens after the event is over and just keep the gifts or do we keep both?

D: Why am I always missing the dragon head swaps?

If you're looking to swap dragon heads with someone I have one, but it's still growing.

Does anyone want to swap dragon breaths? I just finished growing one and they seem pretty valuable, so I want to try getting one sent to me too.

Ah, lol, I thought there was something I was missing. Got confused by your username^^''

DX

I'm sorry, my username on Dragon Cave is different of my Forum username DX