TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Not really any one post to quote, but thanks for responding about the deleted posts. I do understand why my post and the others had to be deleted, and I do think the art credit posts should be up top, but I'll admit that it bummed me out a little bit when I saw it was gone without anyone telling me why.

Also, I didn't just say something like "whoop!"..I had a longer message prepared to copy/paste in when the news post went live saying thank you, wishing everyone a happy holiday and some other things. I always do that when I think to stalk the news post and get a front page reply.

Either way, thanks for explaining when I asked.

And Happy Valentine's Day everyone. I LOVE the egg and the hatchling is gorgeous! Really looking forward to seeing it grow up. I'm hoping it looks as pretty and delicate as the egg design does. Thanks for the new dragon and the flowers!

I got a ??? seed! GROW FASTER, YE LITTLE PIPSQUEAK! xd.png

EDIT: Ah, thank you diannathegeek! Much obliged! When I can, you will get a flower. happy.gif

Edited by Dragon Mage

Apparently someone does not want me to have an good valentines day.

/view/RDCN5[/url]

&

[/view/GyptK[/url]

&

I'm Locked with dead eggs.

;(

Eggs that die of sickness shouldn't take up an egg slot. Only those you kill manually will lock you. Are you sure that you're egglocked?

Edited by rubyshoes

Yay! Finally, a dragon that isn't purely pink. Thanks TJ, and I'm off to grow some flowers~

Is there a list of flowers and what they look like? Or is there a way to see what type of flowers have been sent to me already? I wanna know so I can try to get at least one of every flower!

Eggs that die of sickness shouldn't take up an egg slot. Only those you kill manually will lock you. Are you sure that you're egglocked?

I think that with the limit of two CB and the eggs will still register as '14 valentines the member would be at the limit and not allowed to get more (which is very sad) this year.

Apparently someone does not want me to have an good valentines day.

http://www.dragcave.net/lineage/RDCN5

&

http://www.dragcave.net/lineage/GyptK

&

I'm Locked with dead eggs.

;(

edited to lineage links (sorry about your eggs though). sad.gif - ruby

If the eggs died of sickness, they do not take up a slot. You are not locked.

Oh, thought I was locked then went & grabbed another, so I guess that explains it, they all died of sickness for some oddball reason. So, I'm not locked at all? Cool.

Still why they are all dying of sickness so rapidly, valentines day has never done that before. Why this year is beyond me.

I think that with the limit of two CB and the eggs will still register as '14 valentines the member would be at the limit and not allowed to get more (which is very sad) this year.

That would make sense.

So sorry for the dead eggies.

Keep an eye on your growing things today, everyone! Eggs tend to get sicker around the holidays with the increased fan site traffic.

That would make sense.

So sorry for the dead eggies.

Keep an eye on your growing things today, everyone! Eggs tend to get sicker around the holidays with the increased fan site traffic.

Just noticed they posted that they got more so I'm wrong (and I'm glad I am) smile.gif

Oh, thought I was locked then went & grabbed another, so I guess that explains it, they all died of sickness for some oddball reason. So, I'm not locked at all? Cool.

Still why they are all dying of sickness so rapidly, valentines day has never done that before. Why this year is beyond me.

They died because they had way too many views for a 7 day egg (views were over 1000 and unique over 400).

Don't post your freshly caught Val eggs to click sites! I'd wait at least 12 hrs before posting them.

Edit: I just got the ??? seed xd.png.

Edited by Slaskia

Well, I got my two eggies, they look especially pretty this year. I can't wait to see the adults! =3 Let's hope mine won't die of sickness, I'll just keep them out of hatchieries for now, maybe put them in tomorrow or such.

Also just started the planting, let's hope I have enough time to get all the seeds/plants and maybe send some out as well =)

They died because they had way too many views for a 7 day egg (views were over 1000 and unique over 400).

Problem is they were a 6 day egg as I incubated them. Also I've had a 7 day egg with 2000 views and no death but maybe Valentines Day egg's are weaker. Oh well, glad I could catch eggs again, darn attacks from others. Also I did not post them to any hatchery, well, the eggs except Valentines day eggs were, so that explains them. But the Valentines one, hmm. Oh well.

Edited by White-Sword-Master

Problem is they were a 6 day egg as I incubated them. Also I've had a 7 day egg with 2000 views and no death but maybe Valentines Day egg's are weaker. Oh well, glad I could catch eggs again, darn attacks from others. Also I did not post them to any hatchery, well, the eggs except Valentines day eggs were, so that explains them. But the Valentines one, hmm. Oh well.

Incubation does not protect from sickness due to over viewing. (but that's really a Help topic discussion that we can continue in PMs if you wish)

But I am just glad you were able to catch more of them.

Edited by rubyshoes