TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Now that flowers are finally beginning to mature, this is really going to be fun!

Even though I've just started sending, I've realized I really need to make a list of who I've sent and who I still want to send flowers to, because I don't want to miss anyone I know. There are so many wonderful people here! <3

Ah I got my first flower. Thank you so much you know who you are smile.gif

*pokes flowers*Grow you so I can start sending.

Any news on what happens to the flowers we don't send? Do they stay in the garden or "wilt"? I looked through the thread but couldn't find anything.

Uh.. Guys?! If we click on the little report button does it immidiately get reported?! I accidentally clicked on it and it was my very first flower too! D:

(Thanks Irina, whoever you may be!)

Uh.. Guys?! If we click on the little report button does it immidiately get reported?! I accidentally clicked on it and it was my very first flower too! D:

(Thanks Irina, whoever you may be!)

I clicked too( I don`t know what to do and wrote a pm to TJ about it....

Yay! I've sent 3 flowers so far... and now it's time to continue the waiting game...

Realized that I and my best friend have a mushroom-related inside joke so I sent her mine. ROCKET MUSHROOMS tongue.gif

I got my first flower from SuyanMiros. I like this event as now I know who I'm getting messages from so I can reciprocate. Plus, with every person I trade, I try to record their dragon scroll name along with their profile. So those who I have their dragon scroll will get flowers from me.

Once they grow up.

I feel like Crowley. tongue.gif

“He had heard about talking to plants in the early seventies, on Radio Four, and thought it was an excellent idea. Although talking is perhaps the wrong word for what Crowley did.

What he did was put the fear of God into them.

More precisely, the fear of Crowley.

In addition to which, every couple of months Crowley would pick out a plant that was growing too slowly, or succumbing to leaf-wilt or browning, or just didn't look quite as good as the others, and he would carry it around to all the other plants. "Say goodbye to your friend," he'd say to them. "He just couldn't cut it. . . "

Then he would leave the flat with the offending plant, and return an hour or so later with a large, empty flower pot, which he would leave somewhere conspicuously around the flat.

The plants were the most luxurious, verdant, and beautiful in London. Also the most terrified.”

I'm proving to be almost as bad at growing pixel plants as I am at growing real plants. rolleyes.gif *pokes plants* GROWNAO so I can send you to people! dry.gif

I would think the mods would be able to tell whether the message is actually malicious or not. laugh.gif

Oh there was some messages in russian but written in English letters))) its looks like `fjdwewdhdsbashdgsyfgyd` )))))

Can you only send messages in English letters? Probably to make it easier to spot the malicious ones unless you have a translator on hand but I don't know if the internet ones are trustworthy.

I'm an idiot. I was just about to post that my planted seeds were vanishing, and then I realized they were in the spots where I'd already picked some grown flowers. xd.png

*pokes S3 plants* GROW