TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

None of my flowers have grown yet and where do you get the pots from? blink.gif

None of my flowers have grown yet and where do you get the pots from? blink.gif

A nice selection of pots appears when you finally get to send one to somebody, lol.

A nice selection of pots appears when you finally get to send one to somebody, lol.

Thank you...and a flower for you!!! biggrin.gif

Does anyone know how many types of seeds there are yet?

I was about to ask just that. Is anyone making a list? I don't want to plant too many doubles, but would hate to waste growing time too.

Also, it would be great if there were some more details about the event. What exactly happens when flowers are fully grown? Apparently you can send them to people...otherwise do they just stay there? I assume we get to keep both the garden and the flowers we receive, and they won't wither or anything. How long will the event last?

Edited by MissK.

Just nabbed one of the new Valentines! Yippee!

On another note, I wish there was a guide about the types of flowers or something, considering that I forget what I planted almost as soon as I put it down.

TJ's eggs have hatched, and are already S2's. That was fast!

I didn't even get to see them as S1's. blink.gif

The hatchies appear to be feathered, with a long (possible) swallowtail?

They look very regal, and I love the colors!

Nice job spriting, birdzgoboom and Infinis! smile.gif

Just nabbed one of the new Valentines! Yippee!

On another note, I wish there was a guide about the types of flowers or something, considering that I forget what I planted almost as soon as I put it down.

Same here! I've just been grabbing and planting all morning. (no sign of any flowers yet dry.gif ) I keep checking back, hoping someone is working on a detailed guide xd.png

Got a mysterious seed myself now. biggrin.gif And a flower from a very sweet person. Thank you!

Wish I could send flowers but I still have to wait. DC is definitely a game about practicing patience. wink.gif

LOL my first thing has grown and it's my purple mushroom. I'm not sure I want to send it to anybody. xd.png

No grown flowers for me yet, since I went to bed early last night. I like the colors on the hatchlings and the feathered wings (gosh I love feathers)!

Congrats to Infinis and Birdzgoboom! I totally guessed you were the spriters judging from Birdz's first reaction, lol biggrin.gif

Ohhh... They are beautiful! I can't wait to see what the adults look like.

Amazing job.

Ps. I love the gardening thing. Since I missed last years event, does it work something like "Person X sends you, Person Y, Z plant." ?

Ohhh... They are beautiful! I can't wait to see what the adults look like.

Amazing job.

Ps. I love the gardening thing. Since I missed last years event, does it work something like "Person X sends you, Person Y, Z plant." ?

When a plant hits full size, you can click it, choose a pot for it from the menu, and send a custom message along with it. You can pick a person, or a random user.. choose to sign the card, or not.. its up to you.

So odd, I was able to send my second flower, but no matter how many times I click on my first flower, it does not want to go to the send page. I am on my Kindle right now tho, I shall try later on the computer.

EDITED TO ADD--- Never mind, it has now grown up all the way, so I still have the weird question as to why my second flower matured before my first flower.

Edited by kzspot

So odd, I was able to send my second flower, but no matter how many times I click on my first flower, it does not want to go to the send page. I am on my Kindle right now tho, I shall try later on the computer.

The third stage looks an awful lot like the fourth sometimes.

Not sure who's keeping tabs, but here's what I've seen flower-wise:

Aganthus

Agapanthus

Alstromeria

Columbine

DewDrop (?? received this so I'm going off the element image name)

Dragon Head

Dragon's Breath

Gerbera Daisy (Red + Orange colors so far)

Hibiscus

Hyacinth

Iris

Jack-in-the-Pulpit

Lavender

Lily of the Valley

Miniature Rose

Mushroom (Blue + Red colors so far)

Rafflesia

Sunflower

Titan Arum

Water Lily

Very nicely done!

Edited by WinstonGA

Oh Wow. Those hatchlings of TJs look wonderful.

Oh Wow. Those hatchlings of TJs look wonderful.

Yeah, the Spriters did an amazing job this year! And I'm so psyched it's a male again!