TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Loving the Dragons <3

Thank you!

Just wondering, is there a thread where I can send flowers to people? I need ppl to send my flowers to (when they grow)! Happy Valentines!

I think you'd be interested in this one. smile.gif

Edited by Dimar

Probably the best things about today for me are the new dragons and the full moon tonight.~ I just don't like valentines day otherwise. XP

Happy Valentines day to everyone, though~

lol the text symbol that the report button uses doesn't show on my computer.

:> already getting a messages from my friends though.

* whacks plants with grow now hammer.*

*tears every flower out the second it grows* Forget the garden, sending is the fun part! Wheee! happy.gif

Agreed! I've just sent a whole bunch that grew while I was sleeping to random users. It's the most fun, I hope it makes someone smile! happy.gif

Grow faster my little leafy babies~ I must send you to the nice folks who have sent me flowers!

I am loving the flowerpots just as much as the flowers! They're sooooo pretty! ^.^

Ahahaha. Half my cards are so sweet I want to blush and the other half are just hilarious. I love you guys. XD <3

Anyone know if there is a full list of the flowers somewhere?

I know there's a thread in site discussion working on it, but I do not think there is a full one yet.

also, to the person who got my Mario message'd mushroom and replied back to it you rock ^ ^

I sent a mushroom with the message "sorry but the Princess is in another castle, happy valentine's day anyway" and I got back a flower saying "happy Valentine's from the toad and the absent princess"

Edited by Melisande

Wee~ the eggs are beautiful! =3 This flower event is lovely as well~~~<3 Can't wait to start sending flowers!

Hey there everybody. smile.gif

Is there any way to see who sent you flowers? I have one so far (my favorite color I might add. Coincidence or not, it's awesome. :3) but it doesn't say who it's from. Did they send it anonymously?

Edit: Is there a list of flowers? I'd like to request them... But I have no clue what I have to pick from. xd.png

It'd be nice to see them all, names and pictures.

Edited by RavenWolf1010

Is there any way to see who sent you flowers? I have one so far (my favorite color I might add. Coincidence or not, it's awesome. :3) but it doesn't say who it's from. Did they send it anonymously?

It must have. On mine it has a little card with the person who sent it on the bottom. there is an option to send one anonymously, also n option to send a random person one as well (which is kinda cool)

It must have. On mine it has a little card with the person who sent it on the bottom. there is an option to send one anonymously, also n option to send a random person one as well (which is kinda cool)

Ok cool, thanks. smile.gif

I'll be sending out some as soon as they are big enough. biggrin.gif

Edit: Is there a list of flowers? I'd like to request them... But I have no clue what I have to pick from. xd.png

It'd be nice to see them all, names and pictures.

They must have sent it anonymously. Mine are all showing who they came from.

I just got a dew drop seed, too. And my Iris has finally matured! It has been growing since just after midnight last night!

My Arsani eggs finally hatched so I was able to grab the new Valentine dragon. Now I'm happily locked again! happy.gif

Also, I'm not the biggest fan of how long it takes for the flowers to grow. :T

Edited by DragonNeko

Aaah, I got a mini rose seed~

Someone's gonna get lucky and have a nice red rose for their valentine's day!

I've been planting since 02:00 DC time and I still don't have a mature plant. Grant, I've been sleeping for roughly 7 hours of that time but come on! I want to start sending messages.

Edited by Spyridon

I've been planting since 02:00 DC time and I still don't have a mature plant. Grant, I've been sleeping for roughly 7 hours of that time but come on! I want to start sending messages.

"Here are your current plants. Plants will grow every 2–4 hours, but will only grow one stage at a time—you must visit your garden between each stage. Click on a fully-grown plant to send it to somebody."

I think that might be why...?