TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Got my two eggs really fast this time. My first flowers are almost grown, can't wait for them to grow up!

I got a seed called "??? seed", has anyone else gotten one of these?

Got my two eggs really fast this time. My first flowers are almost grown, can't wait for them to grow up!

I got a seed called "??? seed", has anyone else gotten one of these?

I have that one and a couple other people have said so as well. Wonder what it'll turn out to be... I've of course forgotten where I planted mine, sooo rolleyes.gif

I have 9 seeds growing, but nothing is grown yet. I fear I might not be able to send anything to get other seeds.

WB

I have that one and a couple other people have said so as well. Wonder what it'll turn out to be... I've of course forgotten where I planted mine, sooo rolleyes.gif

Interesting. Well I guess I will plant mine and find out, I hadn't planted yet in case it was a glitch or something. tongue.gif

I managed to catch my two within the first 15 minutes last night. biggrin.gif Now I'm collecting seeds and trying to find the last 2 of the past years I need (2nd gen Val '09 from pink and 2nd heartseeker from deepsea or green copper).

I've been able to send one flower, and one message.

I actually like the message sending, we should be able to always send messages lol

I've just received my first flower gift. It's just sitting at the bottom of the page with the message. [under 'Received Messages'] Are we supposed to do something?

Has anyone's flowers grow to the last stage?

I finally got a couple to send, but they certainly take their time! smile.gif

And edited because I really ought to get some coffee!

Edited by dragongrrl

YAY, happy Valentine's day, everybody!!! wub.gif Thank you so much, TJ and the spriters, the new hatchies look fantastic!! <3

Edited by Saltpath

Oh wow I like those hatchies 8> a lot.

No flowers for me yet, I still haven't grown mine up xd.png

I hope I can get as many flower gifts as possible. Like one of each so I can see how pretty all the sprites are. I love flowers. xd.png But none of my own flowers are grown yet so I can't send any gifts myself. sad.gif Rawrs flowers grow faster!

Has anyone's flowers grow to the last stage?

Yes, I have some blooming, absolutely beautiful and colorful. I love looking at them growing in my garden but will speed love to my friends and players laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I finally got a couple to send, but they certainly take their time! smile.gif

And edited because I really ought to get some coffee!

I agree! Tho I can't wait to give them out! I wonder if someone could collect them all?

I really wish flowers would grow faster. So far I only have 2 flowers hopefully some people will send me some. I really would like to get one of each. Once my flowers grow up I will be sending some.

Grow faster!

"??? seed"

Oooooh, what couldf it be??? ohmy.gifbiggrin.gif

I got one just like that! I wonder what it is!!!!!!!!!!???

I've sent out quite a few flowers so far and hope to send out many more before this event is over. But lord, I've got to get some sleep soon... 3 hours last night... I'm beat. The excitement of the event has kept me up. rolleyes.gif

Happy growing everyone! Can't wait to get more seeds!

I have one flower at what appears ot be the second to last stage before blooming.

I also found a purple mushroom spore... Are the mushrooms to the regular flowers a bit like the Dinos are to the regular dragons?

(A fun little thing meant to be different and a little rare.)