TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I wonder why Alpine keeps running out of eggs....

Maybe because it is on the end of the row of biomes? I don't know, but it always seems to be the busiest one.

I just got a titan arum seed, also known as the corpse plant.  Can't wait to see that one grown.

No way. I wonder if there's a Rafflesia too? I hope I can find one, though I'd prefer growing and keeping it for myself ahah.

laugh.gif apparently it is obvious that I really like Iris

I've gotten 6 so far ohmy.gif

I'm hoping for one of each by the end.

The S2 hatchies are gorgeous, kudos to the spriters!

I never see the s1 rolleyes.gif need my beauty sleep ,you know

I just got a titan arum seed, also known as the corpse plant.  Can't wait to see that one grown.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Ha I just got that one too. Had to google it since I didn't know the English name, but it reminded me of titanium at first so I got excited and then was like "aww... it's THIS one..." laugh.gif

I'd totally adore a rafflesia though. xd.png

Also I have a small purple mushroom with bright blue spots it looks hilarious

No way. I wonder if there's a Rafflesia too? I hope I can find one, though I'd prefer growing and keeping it for myself ahah.

There is...

Ooh, more flowers this year. Awesome.

And those hatchlings look absolutely gorgeous. Here's hoping I can snag a few before they disappear from the cave for another year!

There is...

Ooooh really?! Awesomeness!

Guys I just grabbed an orchid, can't wait for that one to grow. wub.gif

Edited by Orlageddon

how long do the flowers take to grow? some of mine have blossomed, but i can't click on them yet...

Ooh, more flowers this year. Awesome.

And those hatchlings look absolutely gorgeous. Here's hoping I can snag a few before they disappear from the cave for another year!

I only had one spot last night, so I just went to get my second egg - got the first time on the first click, I doubt there will be problems. Very nice and stress-free~ I just wish I could have more than 2!!!

Eeeeeeeeee congratulations Birdzy and Infi! I'm beyond glad that this is your release. You two really deserved this, and I'm so glad that Infi's art has finally made it to the Cave in a holiday release. I can't wait to see the adults, and especially the alts tongue.gif

how long do the flowers take to grow? some of mine have blossomed, but i can't click on them yet...

Apparently there are 4 growth stages for each flower and each stage can take up to 4 hours of active play.

I have some that are in the 3rd stage, but none ready to send. I have gotten two flowers, though, so some have grown-up ones already. smile.gif

i have sent the first 3 flowers biggrin.gif really nice! and i'm terribly egg-locked, prr. i really would lilke to keep on hunting for the old valentine eggs. *sigh*

I have two that look grown, but they aren't clickable : https://i.imgur.com/ixPc3hq.png

Not quite grown enough yet wink.gif

I've sent out 11 so far, but my brain is getting empty - I may need to resort to standard greetings soon!

Just planting my first seeds now. Can't wait to see everything grow. Thanks TJ and spriters!

is the little garden patch going to stick around after the event, or just the received potted flower?

what do you think?

Ooo, TJs have hatched. Pretty hatchies.

Got on Valentine's egg (only had room for one)

Planted some seeds (can't wait to send them!)

Love the hatchies!!