TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Love the look of these new dragons so far. As usual they zipped through S1 while I was still asleep, so I will be surprised by that at least when mine hatch. wink.gif

Thank you birdzgoboom and Infinis for spriting these little hatchies. Thanks to TJ for bringing them to the cave.

I am loving the event so far! It is nice to see some flowers starting to bloom in my garden while we have huge piles of snow outside the door irl. It looks like I have lots of them yet to collect. I can't remember what some of mine are. blink.gif But I have seen a lot mentioned here that I know I don't have.

I have two mushrooms -- bright blue and two-toned blue and white -- are there more? The 1st mushroom seed puzzled me for awhile -- it didn't look like a seed, but it kept following me, so I finally clicked on it. I seem to be getting lots of hyacinths and gerbera daisies.

Thanks to all those who were involved in bringing us this event. I can't wait for some of my flowers to be ready to send! I know who gets the first one -- someone who has been most kind and generous over the years. smile.gif

And I am off to collect more seeds! laugh.gif

Lord have mercy, when are these seedlings going to grow up already?? I planted some of them right at midnight last night! With the exception of about 3 hours sleep, I've been here and they're still not grown, not even the first one! sad.gif I want to get to sending already! lol

Edit: Just got a Dew Drop!

I was wondering the same thing. Think I managed about 5 hours sleep, but nothing grew up over night. My little Bat Plant, my first one, finally got some large leaves, but nothing is full grown yet.

Love the look of these new dragons so far. As usual they zipped through S1 while I was still asleep, so I will be surprised by that at least when mine hatch. wink.gif

Thank you birdzgoboom and Infinis for spriting these little hatchies. Thanks to TJ for bringing them to the cave.

I am loving the event so far! It is nice to see some flowers starting to bloom in my garden while we have huge piles of snow outside the door irl. It looks like I have lots of them yet to collect. I can't remember what some of mine are. blink.gif But I have seen a lot mentioned here that I know I don't have.

I have two mushrooms -- bright blue and two-toned blue and white -- are there more? The 1st mushroom seed puzzled me for awhile -- it didn't look like a seed, but it kept following me, so I finally clicked on it. I seem to be getting lots of hyacinths and gerbera daisies.

Thanks to all those who were involved in bringing us this event. I can't wait for some of my flowers to be ready to send! I know who gets the first one -- someone who has been most kind and generous over the years. smile.gif

And I am off to collect more seeds! laugh.gif

There's a green one, and I'm flooded with hycaniths.

Well the sun is finally starting to come up so I think it's time for me to go sleep through all of Valentines Day.

This event has been so much fun so far. Hopefully when I get on later I'll have received a couple of flowers. And those pesky buds that are taking their sweet time to bloom had better be ready for sending when I get back!

I've planted 5 seeds. I really don't wanna send my Lavender flower ones its grown and bloomed. ((I love Lavender xd.png )) I also got the new eggs and two more Rose Buds ^^ thank you so much for the event.

WB

I was wondering the same thing. Think I managed about 5 hours sleep, but nothing grew up over night. My little Bat Plant, my first one, finally got some large leaves, but nothing is full grown yet.

Yeah, I start wondering to. Sitting here for almost 5 Hours now and nothing is growing... I want to see the flowers so badly. >.<

Ahh, fun! I really liked the flower collecting last year (two years ago?) and this should be fun! c:

Happy Valentine's Day, all! *tosses love confetti*

~Feathers

Well, my sun seeker plant grew up. I didn't realize it would disappear from my garden when I sent it to someone. blink.gif I may not do that again. It was my first seed and the only one of it's kind I had. I will only be sending duplicates from now on.

And TJ's hatchlings.... Hubba Hubba. Be still my heart! <3

i think the grow time of the flowers needs to be shorter.

i got some planted last night about 3 and thay still have not grown.

if we are going to send any thing that we grow the grow time has to be shorter.

so we can or make the holiday event longer cause i know for a fact that at this rate only a few people will be able to send flowers.

What are the ??? seeds..?

autumnraynefyr the seeds appear as a little sprout in a clod of dirt.

Yeah, I start wondering to. Sitting here for almost 5 Hours now and nothing is growing... I want to see the flowers so badly. >.<

I think it says, on the garden page, that the flowers grow up between 2 and four hours, but you have to visit your garden 'between each stage'. How many stages are there? I keep checking my garden, which had its first seed planted last night (still a seedling) and it's annoying that it's taking so long. And the seeds don't seem to be appearing as often as they should.

LOVIN' the new hatchies!

ETA: I just got another seed, but when I tried to plant it, it just disappeared and I'm left with the same six seedlings I had before I tried planting.

Edited by oddsoxdi

I love this event so far, but I do wish the seeds would grow a bit faster >.< Well, time to v-day. Hoping for some flowers unsure.gif

These seeds are taking forever to grow.

I planted my first at 7:00 a.m (GMT) and I still don't have a fully grown flower, despite visiting my garden every time I get a new seed and duly refreshing sad.gif

These seeds are taking forever to grow.

I planted my first at 7:00 a.m (GMT) and I still don't have a fully grown flower, despite visiting my garden every time I get a new seed and duly refreshing sad.gif

Doing the same thing. My garden hasn't been closed since I planted the second seed.

I am not sure it is working as it should. I am not sure how many growth steps there are. I have made sure to try and visit between each stage, and I have some that appear to be fully grown, but are not clickable yet. These were my second and third seeds from last night. The first one I sent off already. So the other two should be at the same stage I would think since I caught 11 of them before going to bed last night. unsure.gif

I think it says, on the garden page, that the flowers grow up between 2 and four hours, but you have to visit your garden 'between each stage'. How many stages are there? I keep checking my garden, which had its first seed planted last night (still a seedling) and it's annoying that it's taking so long. And the seeds don't seem to be appearing as often as they should.

"Grow" not "grow up". wink.gif

I, too, see this as a problem. There seem to be four stages so it takes between 8 and 16 hours for a plant to grow up. Given that most of us have a life outside dc the number of flowers we can send will be quite limited. What a pity. I loved to the flower sending last year very much.

autumnraynefyr the seeds appear as a little sprout in a clod of dirt.

I know what the seeds are.. I am asking what the "??? seed" seed is.. sad.gif

I just got another seed, but when I tried to plant it, it just disappeared and I'm left with the same six seedlings I had before I tried planting.

The seventh seed is hardly visible at first because it gets planted right into the grass border on the right side - you have 7 seedlings per garden row.

I keep wondering what image we will get to "keep" with our scroll for the garden event. I mean the image we get when we click on the badge

Will it be a fancy blooming garden?

Also, I've had 2 of the "seedlings" appear off in the brown area around the scroll. They were hard to see . . . so everyone needs to really look around.

What are the ??? seeds..?

I got one of these ??? Seeds as well, does anyone know what they are? There isn't a name for them, just "???"

I keep wondering what image we will get to "keep" with our scroll for the garden event.  I mean the image we get when we click on the badge

Will it be a fancy blooming garden? 

Also, I've had 2 of the "seedlings" appear off in the brown area around the scroll.  They were hard to see . . . so everyone needs to really look around.

I'm curious about that, too! I want to keep some of my favorites around, in case I don't get sent that variety. But if I'm going to hoard them, I don't want them to disappear ...

I just got a titan arum seed, also known as the corpse plant. Can't wait to see that one grown.

Happy Valentine's Day!