TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I just got this "????" mystery seed. Anyone know what it is???

Its funny how many random flowers I have sent out that I have gotten none in return for. I guess they have been going to users that are not around. LOL

Also I send out flowers to folks that send me one.

Edited by hardwired

does anyone know if the new dragons have background info

It's on the wiki page for currently being released. biggrin.gif

Aww! Too bad we can't keep our gardens.

I have several cool flowers to sent out and so does my son, if you send us one will try to send one back as well.

Thank you to everyone for this event, it has really be a fun and the spriters did great.

Much love to you all!

-Fig and Deano

If you'd like a random flower from me, please send one my way and I will send one in return when I get home from work. Flower sending on a phone is too hard. LOL

I'm curious as to the Bat one, if anyone has that flower and is willing to send I'd be delighted to send back something cool. /that's one I haven't seen at all

I have one but it hasn't grown up yet, but I can send it to you later smile.gif

I just got this "????" mystery seed. Anyone know what it is???

I got it too! I planted it and now I can't find it! I have no idea what it is!

I figured we wouldn't get to keep the garden but I'm disappointed. My garden is beautiful and I would have like to have kept it rather than just saving it as a screen shot.

same here i'm extremely disappointed

I apologize if you already knew, but the ??? Flower is it's own kind, it just doesn't have a name like the others.... Unfortunately I can't post a picture of the fully grown stage, but you can click on it once it's ready to be sent and it will still be called ???.

same here i'm extremely disappointed

Where did you learn that we can't keep our gardens - which is VERY disappointing.

These are the 3 full-grown versions of the ??? plant. The pink is unobtainable.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

These are its previous stages of growth, before it is full-grown.

user posted image

Once a flower in your garden is full-grown, you can click on it and the name of the flower will be located below its sprite on that page.

These are the 3 full-grown versions of the ??? plant. The pink is unobtainable.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

These are its previous stages of growth, before it is full-grown.

user posted image

Once a flower in your garden is full-grown, you can click on it and the name of the flower will be located below its sprite on that page.

I see! I managed to find them! Thanks so much!

Where did you learn that we can't keep our gardens - which is VERY disappointing.

Only your received messages will be displayed.

So make sure not to let your flowers go to waste.

Only your received messages will be displayed.

So make sure not to let your flowers go to waste.

Saddest thing to hear after a long weekend of work!

Prodding my only DC friend to see if she has my favorite flowers to swap. sad.gif I've just been getting the odd random flower and message and just keeping all my flowers in my flower bed. ^^;

Aww! So sorry we can't keep our gardens - any reason why? We have the wreaths and trees and houses from past 'events'.

Really really nice dragons! Ultra congrats to the artists and all involved. Thanks!

Aww! So sorry we can't keep our gardens - any reason why? We have the wreaths and trees and houses from past 'events'.

Really really nice dragons! Ultra congrats to the artists and all involved. Thanks!

I think because this is about sharing and gifting to people?

I have a bat (purple) and a dragon's head (blue and red) if anyone wants to swap them?

They just look cool, and I want to make sure I have one of each in my list of received flowers. smile.gif

I've yet to recieve a dragon head flower. If someone would be kind and send it to me? Scroll is Nakase

I send flowers back, but I don't have many.

I love the Radiant Angels and I look forward to lineages of them with the Rosebuds *heart*

EDIT,

Thank you 42 *heart*

Edited by Nakase

Sad to hear our gardens will be gone after this event..

I've got some pretty flowers, so I'll just be randomly sending them to people. If you want you can send me some too ^^ I've gotten only 4 pretty flowers so far.