TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Aww, my last Sweetling hatched. I'm going to be sad when those little pink aliens aren't growing on my scroll anymore. ;_;

eta: At least my first Radiant Angel will be hatching soon as well! So cute!

Edited by Dimar

is the new egg still dropping? Been ill and haven't been able to get online =/

Nope. It ended last night DC Time.

This has been a lovely event for me. Lots of gorgeous and a wide variety of flowers, the ability to send personalized holiday notes to people I know and those I don't, sending special thank-you messages with a little extra potted flower gift, and receiving an entire garden of lovely bounty just for clicking on and growing them. What's not to love? Thank-you to TJ, the Spriters, the organizers, and all the folks who made this event happen and provided such a splendid time for us. I greatly appreciate all the efforts for this event, the Radiant Angel, the lifting of limits on the prior years Valentine dragons and the opportunity to breed prior years Valentine dragons, and the 20 days of a relaxing and exciting three level event. THANK-YOU!!

ah ok, thank you. Never mind, next year.

You might try the gifting/trading threads.

Thank you for these beautiful Valentine's dragons. They are gorgeous and I'm really enjoying the event. You guys have outdone yourselves

I gifted one of my hatchies to someone who posted that they missed the drop. Happy that I made someone's day! <3 I only wish I had more than one spare hatchie to give away. tongue.gif

More spriter's alts to envy and cry over. ;n;

I'm sure someone will get some low gens from them and breed them together to make lineages. smile.gif

I'm swooning over this new dragon. They are absolutely gorgeous. These are a breed I definitely want to hoard. I love the colors, the pose, how Eastern they look. Just. Oh my. XD

The dragons match well with Snow Angels if you ask me smile.gif

I agree - those are the ones I'm planning to breed mine to. smile.gif (White and gold wings)

Wht are the alts like?

They aren't adults yet so we can't see them in their full glory, but Infinis has black ones and Birdzgoboom has ice blue.

They aren't adults yet so we can't see them in their full glory, but Infinis has black ones and Birdzgoboom has ice blue.

Lol, dying to see those!

Although they can't possibly be any cooler than ours, not without breaking the awesome barrier.

holy karp these are AMAZING dragons. props to the spriters for making such a beauty! hoarding is what i'll be doing with these next vday!!

WOW I am so in love with these angels, if I was a dragon I would choose him as my mate ^.^ Great job guys.

I'm sure someone will get some low gens from them and breed them together to make lineages. smile.gif

Talking about yourself, huh? LOL!

Even if someone the usual individuals get low gens, I don't see how this is a answer for the "problem" that many other people cannot get them. 'Cause not everyone shares their "good" dragons with others.

That being said, I love the new Valentines! I thanked the spriters already with flowers & messages and with a post in another forum *wink wink* but I say it again: Thanks for the pretty dragons!

Pretty sure I will breed one with a Solstice.