TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Wait, since when has a soap opera ever had a plot??!! o-o

You learn something new every day.

*tickles with magic whiskers* cloudy is gon find ur sephy

hey I see you there with your special sprite, you

Love this garden growing but to bad my garden is full and I have yet to see the ??? for my own garden. Wish we could have a slightly bigger garden.

Love the dragons! biggrin.gif I like a lot the fact that they are not pink again (nothing against pink, it's just that it gives a new view to my Valentine's dragons). And I love the flowers too. I'm having fun growing them.

Oh I just got a sunflower seed and another hibiscius!!! Sent flowers to ainisarie and rubyshoes. Got some too!!

Hah now I have a computerized Jack in the pulpit one and the real mcoy behind our house that I transplanted decades ago from the woods. Have lots of real lily of the valleys too. And forget me- nots.

Edited by LuvDragons

Hey, would anyone be willing to trade mature hatchlings of the new Valentine? I really want a male and female, but I got two males dry.gif Though, I still love both of them.

Hey, would anyone be willing to trade mature hatchlings of the new Valentine? I really want a male and female, but I got two males dry.gif Though, I still love both of them.

Sorry, they're all the same gender. smile.gif

They only come as males

dangit dimar.

Edited by Kojayo55

Oh yeah, I completely forgot, silly me rolleyes.gif Disregard my previous post.

It's the scent of the flowers - they're giving us a natural high. smile.gif

Ah, but behind the scenes RADIANT ANGEL's evil twin brother, DEVIANT ANGEL lurks, planning to destroy them all in order to obtain all their Holiday and Prize powers, becoming powerful enough to challenge the king of the dragon world, GUARDIAN OF NATURE. Will SOLSTICE, RADIANT ANGEL, SHIMMERSCALE, and LADY SHIMMERSCALE be able to stop DEVIANT ANGEL while also dealing with their confused hearts...?

This needs a title... And we're trying to make it awesome, Infinis... We're trying... xd.png

I can't even express how happy this made me when reading... xd.png

Ack I can't wait for my radiant angel to grow uppppp~~

I broke my naming rule for my Holidays for these guys. Gave them Radiant Monarch and Radiant Beloved for their names.

I broke my naming rule for my Holidays for these guys. Gave them Radiant Monarch and Radiant Beloved for their names.

Beautiful names!

Although with all of this radiance on our scrolls, we may have to turn down the brightness on our screens...

These adults are lovely thank you birdz and infinis you did an amazing job! Thank You TJ and event spriters for another Great DC V-day!!! biggrin.gif

Sweetlings will always be my favorite Valentine's dragon(all of them are named after Tribble for a reason) but these guys are almost my favorite dragon in the cave. No almost about it, they are.

Edited by Draco Knight

It's the scent of the flowers - they're giving us a natural high.  smile.gif

That makes sense... Considering in another topic I talked about breeding a Day Glory Drake and Radiant Angel before someone reminded me Drakes can only breed with other Drakes... Now I'm afraid to post in case I say something really silly. wink.gif

I'm glad my post made you happy WolfLover8! That took me a little bit to think up...

And am I one of the only people who DIDN'T put radiant in their dragon's name...?

Edited by SkyKimimota

So, do we have any confirmed sightings of the White Gerbera and the Pink ??? flowers yet?

Considering it was said to be unobtainable by TJ09 (or so I hear) I highly doubt it has been spotted by people other than in the flower list.

Edited by SkyKimimota

Considering it was said to be unobtainable by TJ09 (or so I hear) I highly doubt it has been spotted by people other than in the flower list.

I heard that too, but so far just as a rumor. I was hoping either someone has seen them, or saw what TJ actually said first hand. Conformation either way

Thank you for those who send me some Gerbera Daisy's! It really means a lot to me smile.gif

I heard that too, but so far just as a rumor. I was hoping either someone has seen them, or saw what TJ actually said first hand. Conformation either way

Well, there was actually this one user I recall talking about how TJ09 told her about it being unobtainable (which sounds like he(?) personally told her), but unfortunately I cannot remember who the user was, only that they said this at that one flower sending topic hours ago.