TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Sent you one, Sky...  Thank you...

One thing that I've liked about all these interactions is all the good people that I had a chance to connect to, no matter how lightly.  I really feel a part of the DC Forum community and that is why I think we were encouraged to send out our flowers and talk to one another...

Thanks, again, TJ and everyone who has helped to make this a great event...

Mmmmmmmmhm, I totally agree. Amen. And you're welcome, though I should also be thanking you.

Urm..... I doubt anybody really knows besides spriters, maybe moderators... Though, they really should post it! Everybody deserves recognition for their work.

Edited by SkyKimimota

I would say the art credit post is not complete yet because some flowers are not yet posted either. So the seeds should get posted eventually.

Wha? We won't get to keep our gardens? Oh well, looks like I have to quickly send some stuff out and get my black rose!

I would say the art credit post is not complete yet because some flowers are not yet posted either.  So the seeds should get posted eventually.

I agree, especially considering that they have been the most repeated image in this entire event, right!!!

And now, to prepare some breakfast and let some more flowers grow to give... bye for now...

Edited by Husky51

Just as back from long day, did I catch we don't get to keep gardens at end just what we have received? (good thing snapshot'd before sending out)

Also any updates on those two elusive unobtainables?

I'd like some flowers/mushrooms/whatever if anyone wants to send me some. I'll return the favor.

Anything's good.

Wha? We won't get to keep our gardens? Oh well, looks like I have to quickly send some stuff out and get my black rose!

Just sent you one Wallie. Enjoy blink.gif

Once I got all the flowers sent to me I just started scoping out the send a flower thread and mass sending flowers to people who need them. xd.png I can only imagine their faces when they'd go back to their garden and see like 4 or 5 flowers waiting on them from one person.

It's keeping my garden super empty. Right now I'm waiting on my little sprouts to bloom again!

What's this I'm hearing about unobtainable flowers? Are they spriter's alts, or just no longer availible?

So we do not get to keep our gardens? Can anyone confirm this, please, so I can start sending all my flowers I've been hoarding? >.>

So we do not get to keep our gardens?  Can anyone confirm this, please, so I can start sending all my flowers I've been hoarding?  >.>

TJ said right here that only received messages will be displayed.

Thanks Dimar, any more news on the two flowers we could not obtain?

I don't know anything about it other than someone supposedly said TJ said they were unobtainable. I don't have a confirmation post for it, nor where they come from. I wasn't really collecting the flower types so I wasn't worrying about it. Someone else might have a better idea. unsure.gif

*goes back to poking her second Angel egg*

Thanks again, have quote linkie of not able to obtain, just wanted to check had not since changed biggrin.gif

Both eggs hatchies now yay!

Once I got all the flowers sent to me I just started scoping out the send a flower thread and mass sending flowers to people who need them. xd.png I can only imagine their faces when they'd go back to their garden and see like 4 or 5 flowers waiting on them from one person.

It's keeping my garden super empty. Right now I'm waiting on my little sprouts to bloom again!

You are not the only one mass sending. This morning my garden was packed with mostly mature flowers. I would see a chart and send anything I had in my garden that matched.

Now I am growing more. By tomorrow I hope to have another full garden to send. biggrin.gif

But my pretty garden sad.gif

If anyone wants to send flowers i'll gladly send back I have so many xd.png

The dragon is so pretty *-*

Where is the trading thread? I know I saw a link someplace but I've had no luck finding it in the last 15 minutes or so. blink.gif

I'm really going to miss the garden.

Where is the trading thread? I know I saw a link someplace but I've had no luck finding it in the last 15 minutes or so.  blink.gif

I'm really going to miss the garden.

Do you mean the flower requests? It's right here.