TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I've yet to recieve a dragon head flower. If someone would be kind and send it to me? Scroll is Nakase

I send flowers back, but I don't have many.

I love the Radiant Angels and I look forward to lineages of them with the Rosebuds *heart*

EDIT,

Thank you 42 *heart*

Edited by Nakase

Sad to hear our gardens will be gone after this event..

I've got some pretty flowers, so I'll just be randomly sending them to people. If you want you can send me some too ^^ I've gotten only 4 pretty flowers so far.

Sad to hear our gardens will be gone after this event..

I've got some pretty flowers, so I'll just be randomly sending them to people. If you want you can send me some too ^^ I've gotten only 4 pretty flowers so far.

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=158953&st=0

You can go here and ask for flowers, as well as see who needs some. You could also send flowers to random people, or to someone whose name you see on the forum. Many will return flowers, and they start adding up quickly.

Anyone interested in a purple Titan Arum in exchange for the "orange with yellow tips" hibiscus?

One amazing person sent me a list to work through some of the flowers I still need.

I do have an orange and a pale orange Gerbera Daisies ready right now, as well as all 3 Water Lilies, and would love to trade a Red Sun-Seeker with somebody!

Also, I got just got this message,

Roses are Red, Violets are Red

Crap the garden's on fire!

I'm so glad I wasn't sipping coffee when I saw that! xd.png

wub.gif

So disappointed that the gardens won't be kept. Setting a reminder alarm to get a snapshot before it goes away.

I get that this is about giving, and I HAVE given out tons of flowers as well as helping friends complete their wish lists. Still. I've had fun gradually turning my garden into my fave flowers and I love it so much! Ah well, this event was still soooooooooo much fun all around!!!

Anyone interested in a purple Titan Arum in exchange for the "orange with yellow tips" hibiscus?

Just sent you one c:

What???!!! We won't get to keep our gardens??!! D': I need pictures! And to give away flowers... Weh!

I'm upset that we can't keep our gardens. I love mine. So to ask, does anyone have a picture of all the flowers so I can get the ones I really want. I have many that I can send back of the same ones that I want.

Thanks

Edited by Ceiyru

I'm upset that we can't keep our gardens. I love mine. So to ask, does anyone have a picture of all the flowers so I can get the ones I really want. I have many that I can send back of the same ones that I want.

There's a "send a person a flower" thread, were you can ask! and I have a flower chart you can use =) right here. Just save it and uplaod it somewhere like photobucket so you can edit it.

Who did the Mario looking mushrooms?? I love those. Also I am sending most of my stuff to the wife when she least expects it. LOL she will have like over 30 plus new plants all at once. LOL!!!

I also had to send one to my son to try and cheer him up.

I'm pretty late posting this but I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to everyone involved in creating the Valentine's Day event!

I also wanted to tell you how amazing I think the flower idea is ^.^ I really enjoy getting them and going back to look at them smile.gif I also really enjoy giving them to friends or sending them randomly!

Thank you so much for everything ^.^

Can't we just send flowers that we want to keep to ourselves?

Edited by lainey_lane03

When does the garden event end?

Click calendar in the upper right corner of any Forum page...

Only your received messages will be displayed.

So make sure not to let your flowers go to waste.

Whoops, I've been trying to keep my garden full. Looks like I have some catching up to do on gifting and trading!

I'm pretty late posting this but I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to everyone involved in creating the Valentine's Day event!

I also wanted to tell you how amazing I think the flower idea is ^.^ I really enjoy getting them and going back to look at them smile.gif I also really enjoy giving them to friends or sending them randomly!

Thank you so much for everything ^.^

Can't we just send flowers that we want to keep to ourselves?

You cannot send flowers to yourself.

You guys rock! All of you! I got some flowers after my last post and I am growing some now to return the favor! I plan to get each and every one of you! And my favorite one?... "Roses are red, violets are red, crap your garden is on fire!" xd.png I about died laughing on that one!

Does anyone have a Bat plant that they're willing to part with? I can give you a Dragon Head plant in return...

I'm curious about that message from TJ09. Where's the time and date stamp? Usually quoted messages have a time and date stamp.

I'm curious about that message from TJ09. Where's the time and date stamp? Usually quoted messages have a time and date stamp.

It's right here. Feb 18 2014, 04:08 AM EST

edited because I fail at doing time zones haha

Edited by Dimar

Ermagerd, now that it's positive we can't keep our gardens I'm going to have to do soooo much gifting... I don't really like keeping my flowers to myself, but they grow up too fast for me and I'm too lazy to send out half a garden... Oh well, at least I can send out crazy messages and see what kind of replies I get xd.png

Ooh! I have been dying to swap Venus Fly Traps with someone! I can trade with you Husky.