TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

now that i take a closer look at it , its color is a very light purple laugh.gif

thanks for the list.

is anyone wanna swap with my light purple ???

does anyone wanna swap:

1- Blue or pink Columbine

2- Dew Drop pink or yelliw

3- Titan Arum

4 - Jack-in-the-pulpit

5 - Sun Dew

6- Dandelion

I don´t see the Pansy, does any one know the colors of them?

I have two colors of pansies:

user posted image

Violet yellow and violet white

For all you people saying that you can't get all the flowers - YES YOU CAN!!

Go over to Send a Flower to Someone and follow post #1.

I started with 7 flowers and completed my collection in a little over a day, so there's plenty of time between now and 11:59pm Thursday DC time (2 days, 4 hours).

It's helpful to have a chart of the flowers to upload and "X" off the flowers you get. People will send you flowers based on the chart, and you can easily send flowers based on other peoples charts.

Good luck!

If the link doesn't work:

The thread in under Site Discussion, called "Send a Flower to Someone":

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=158953

Edited by jis99

I think in all this, I forgot to add my congrats to Birdzgoboom and Infinis on a wonderful addition to the Cave. Thanks!

I definitely didn't get flowers from my boyfriend this year, but I actually got some great flowers and lovely messages from this event. wub.gif What a great event! Now if I could figure out how to grow a few flowers before the event is over, I could send some out myself. rolleyes.gif

I have some flowers still in my garden so if some one wants i can send, maybe some can send something back:)

I saw posted by TJ somewhere that our gardens won't remain after the event is done, just the displayed messages. o: Confirmation?

If it is true, time to go find the gifting thread and send them all out then, if they aren't going to stick around. I was trying to fill my garden up. ^^;

I am looking for the following flowers for my collection

Bat

Sun Seeker

Venus Fly Trap

Pink blue bonnet

Rafflesia any color

If anyone has any of these I would love to get one...unfortunately I don't have any of those to trade since I haven't gotten any of those seeds yet! But if you need something else let me know and I hopefully have one! This is such a fun event! biggrin.gif

Thank you for the flowers!

_therese_ - Rafflesia , sunseeker

ImbaDr00d - Blue Bonnet - Blue

angelicdragonpuppy - Rafflesia - red

Edited by aurora344

i will send some over:)

If you have orchid ecept white that be nice

if someone wants to trade, send me flower of pm.

i am off to bed

Edited by _Therese_

For all you people saying that you can't get all the flowers - YES YOU CAN!!

Go over to Send a Flower to Someone and follow post #1.

I started with 7 flowers and completed my collection in a little over a day, so there's plenty of time between now and 11:59pm Thursday DC time (2 days, 4 hours).

It's helpful to have a chart of the flowers to upload and "X" off the flowers you get. People will send you flowers based on the chart, and you can easily send flowers based on other peoples charts.

Good luck!

i can't see the page sad.gif

I saw posted by TJ somewhere that our gardens won't remain after the event is done, just the displayed messages.  o:  Confirmation?

If it is true, time to go find the gifting thread and send them all out then, if they aren't going to stick around.  I was trying to fill my garden up.  ^^;

Yep, the confirmation post by TJ is right here.

i can't see the page sad.gif

Here you go: Send a Flower to Someone

I have sent out all the seeds I get when they grow, to friends, to the people at send someone a flower and random people..and the seeds keep on coming!!!

Happy to send them smile.gif

Does anyone know why some of the credits are missing from the front page?

Does anyone know why some of the credits are missing from the front page?

Credits are usually slowly added throughout the duration of the event to keep you checking back and to avoid immediate spoilers. So they're not exactly missing - they're just not updated yet. :3

Credits are usually slowly added throughout the duration of the event to keep you checking back and to avoid immediate spoilers. So they're not exactly missing - they're just not updated yet. :3

I need immediate spoilers so i know if i have all of the flowers T_T

If I can't keep the flowers planted in my garden, then I regret participating. I like my flower garden more than I like the flowers people sent me (not that I don't appreciate them). I'd much rather look at a full garden than the flowers in the vases.

Oh well, I guess.