TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

We were just watching Catching Fire last night and these completely remind me of the Mocking Jay symbol in their elegance and stance

Omg I FINALLY got a "???" Seed for the first time! >.< So exciting! =3

The adult dragon looks awesome! ^-^ I love it! Can't wait to have my dragons grown up! =D

Yes, and I am sure this one will be fixed, too.

great - I thought so, but then I wasn't sure if it was all in my head blink.gif

Any word on whether the gardens will be visible after the event? I know some people hording them just in case, Id hate them to lose the chance to trade them

I have given 50 of the flowers away on random and have only received about 7 (3 were before i started the garden) so actually 4. I should start to trade them instread. >_>

The new dragons like A Chinese New Year type dragon. Cool indeed but not Valentine's Day like. Eh, I enjoy limited dragons all the same.

On a different note, has anyone gotten those pink ??? or white pansies?

The new dragons like A Chinese New Year type dragon. Cool indeed but not Valentine's Day like. Eh, I enjoy limited dragons all the same.

On a different note, has anyone gotten those pink ??? or white pansies?

Do you mean white daisies? And apparently they were told in chat that we cannot get those two.

Do you mean white daisies? And apparently they were told in chat that we cannot get those two.

Ah yes, maybe they are daisies. Thanks for the speedy reply!

Holy crud! The dragons look amazing!

I'm still loving this flower event. All I need now is a dandelion and I'll have all the obtainable flowers! >.> Then I can just focus on tossing flowers at people.

That just gave me the mental image of someone throwing potted plants like a crazy person. xd.png

I have given 50 of the flowers away on random and have only received about 7 (3 were before i started the garden) so actually 4. I should start to trade them instread. >_>

Oh man, go to the thread for it. They're great there

Definitely go to the flower thread you will get tons smile.gif Also great to help people with their goals.

Ahhhhh, my hatchs finally decided to have a gender after all xd.png

Love the event and am only missing two flowers smile.gif

user posted image

Edited by Drag

Oh gosh, I completely missed it this year! Haha. I was taking a mini-vacation and it slipped my mind. Lovely dragons, TJ and spriters! I look forward to getting some of my own next year. Also I love the garden idea.

Oh he is so beautiful!

And thanks to the spriter and whomever else decided to include my very favorite flower, the corpse flower, in the gardening!

OMG!!!!!!! biggrin.gifohmy.gif

I LOVE the new dragon. wub.gif I know what I'm hoarding next year for v-day! xd.png haha

Sorry if already asked the allotment space, can it hold all the variations of flowers in it, if there is only one of each variation?

Sorry if already asked the allotment space, can it hold all the variations of flowers in it, if there is only one of each variation?

If I understand what you're asking correctly, no. There are 91 spaces in your garden and 111 flowers total.

Somebody was saying that the calculations were for 7 in each row, while they alternate 6 and 7 per, and I think it was said that 81? were actually possible?

Perhaps somebody with firmer info has already ninja'd me, lol, or can step in?

Odd, quote box is showing blank, just re-did it and the same thing, but will see when posting what happens...

Edit: this could be a bug - has this happened to anyone else?

Re-edit: and the space for the empty quote box that first showed on posting, at least on my screen, vanished after the edit...

Edited by Syphoneira

Thanks both and you worked out what I was trying to say Selm laugh.gif there is my indicator for bed

All the best with flower collecting everyone, I am sure to send more tomorrow biggrin.gif

EDIT: You know me too well already Syph - not sure on the quote front though blink.gif

Edited by lilacamy931

So I have this blue flowery plant, and it's not called anything, it's just called ???. Is this special? :/

So I have this blue flowery plant, and it's not called anything, it's just called ???. Is this special? :/

It's just another species of flower that you can get, it doesn't have any special properties :)